jehovah/Allah is a solar god

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
solar energy is very harsh energy,totalitarian and toxically masculine.

it's psychopathic and that explains why I've had negative experiences with this entity,especially being abandoned when looking for protection from the jewish qlipothic demons which many say are just the left hand side of this matrix.

I've submitted,I'm technically a christian but I do know it's a false religion in my heart and I just adhere to it so this entity doesn't send his angels to further torture me in sleep paralysis.

if you're christian or muslim,you're pretty much damned if you do damned if you don't.the only way to escape is by becoming a God yourself,and these entities,the qlipothic demons,the greys,the reptilians,the enemy nordics and others will make sure you'll never ascend to this status.

and surely,it isn't thru corrupted practices like hinduism which are also part of this matrix.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shia.jihadist, isis_Bleach and wsada
I've had the most protection from these angels and qlipothic yahwist demons thru Atabeira.she always protected me.I should just follow the taino religion.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and try2beme
@SecularIslamist you claim I'm larping lol I was truly trying to be a good muslim but I realized what a devil allah is.

I challenge all your ruqyah,imams,sufi shuyukh andc others to even banish atabeira.I know she is true,because of something that no book or manual or claims can challenge=personal experience on many occassions spanning years.

I'm pretty certain all gods and godesses of the old world are the same negative matrix.

I mean it makes sense yahweh is Typhon hence why the greeks ATTEMPTED TO KILL THE JEWS,BUT IT IS TRUE THAT EA IS THE TRUE PRONOUNCIATION OF THE TETRAGRAMMATON AND SHIVA IS EA OR ENKI

ITS ALL GOOD COP BAD COP

EVEN THE MEQUBAL JEWS SAY SATAN(shiva) IS YAHWEH'S LEFT HAND SIDE AND HIS TRUE PERSONALITY

99% OF SPIRITUALITY IS DECEPTION

ONLY THE AMAZONIAN GODESSES ARE TRUE DUE TO ISOLATION

YAYA and ATABEIRA ARE MY PERSONAL PROTECTORS EVEN THE BUDDHIST DIETIES FAILED ME AND MOCKED ME

@SecularIslamist you claim I'm larping lol I was truly trying to be a good muslim but I realized what a devil allah is.

I challenge all your ruqyah,imams,sufi shuyukh andc others to even banish atabeira.I know she is true,because of something that no book or manual or claims can challenge=personal experience on many occassions spanning years.
TLDR you've claimed to be a murtad many times before. I don't trust you just like @IndraBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, IndraBC, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
TLDR you've claimed to be a murtad many times before. I don't trust you just like @IndraBC
proud murtad.kill all muslims.bomb gaza.bomb lebanon.kill ayatollah khamanei.

AHLULBAYT THE BIGGEST LOSERS OF HISTORY LMAO

MUHAMMED GOT CUCKED BY HIS OWN SAHABA WHEN HE DIED

FATIMAH AL-SHARMOOTA GOT BEATEN UP LIKE A DOG
None of these are true

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
dnr

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and IndraBC