Jelqing multiple times a day has given me erectile dysfunction (failure)

tadoskins2

tadoskins2

Iron
Title pretty much speaks for itself. I( 29M) have been following a strict jelqing regiment that a friend and I developed several years ago. It involves a quick session 2-3 times per day between overwatch games which intitially, I didnt think was very much? Apparently not because for the past month I have started noticing that my penis has been increasingly unresponsive to stimuli. I went to a doctor and he said I have ED and have torn ligaments in my dick. Is it over or do I need to go down to just once or twice a day? Maybe my technique needs work too. Thoughts?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, piec, 31future69 and 6 others
bro lets play ow im diamond dps

Everybody knows that lmao

its over nigga rope immediately :feelswhy:

Title pretty much speaks for itself. I( 29M) have been following a strict jelqing regiment that a friend and I developed several years ago. It involves a quick session 2-3 times per day between overwatch games which intitially, I didnt think was very much? Apparently not because for the past month I have started noticing that my penis has been increasingly unresponsive to stimuli. I went to a doctor and he said I have ED and have torn ligaments in my dick. Is it over or do I need to go down to just once or twice a day? Maybe my technique needs work too. Thoughts?
Yea am so glad I didn't buy into this Jelqing shit to try and get a 9 incher 💀

No shit, why the fuck would anyone ' jelq ' jfl