Jeremy Allen White is the biggest coloringpill proof

D

Deleted member 31604

Nigga is short and have a negative psl but considered attractive by foids and there is hundreds of his edits in tiktok just cause of a10 eyes
Jeremy Allen White ATT Center 2013
MV5BM2RhYTkxMTAtYTM4My00NzE4LWFjYmUtZWNhYmM3YmZhNGZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ0MDUyMzg V1 FMjpg UX1

hes medium ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, Corleone and Deleted member 31604
Proof u don't understand the female gaze... you don't have to be a psl god for women to find you attractive. Plus he's better looking than most men you'd come across.

Also nice selection bias, a quick google search shows pics where he looks much better than those you linked... cope harder, if you understood this better maybe you'll get laid one day :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and bodydmorph2004
Proof u don't understand the female gaze... you don't have to be a psl god for women to find you attractive. Plus he's better looking than most men you'd come across.

Also nice selection bias, a quick google search shows pics where he looks much better than those you linked... cope harder, if you understood this better maybe you'll get laid one day :lul:
Low iq Retard
this mf has bug eyes big nose resecced jaw 404 eyebrows and narrow mouth
Give any other man without a10 halo these failos and and you have a trucel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775
Low iq Retard
this mf has bug eyes big nose resecced jaw 404 eyebrows
Give any other man without a10 halo these failos and and you have a trucel
yeah totally... he's so ugly and without his "piercing" blue eyes he'd be just as unlovable as you lmao.
You are autistic so I'll spell it out for you His. Eyes. Aren't. The. Only. Reason. Women. Find. Him. Attractive.
Just like men women find a range of features attractive and different women like different things, I personally know many female friends that find big noses on men attractive although anecdotal they are very much a representative group.
Outside of being physically deformed, insanely overweight the only thing that can make you a trucel is your social skills so regardless of his eyes he wouldn't be a trucel. This forum has unironically deformed your views on attraction and women... take a break, go outside.

yeah totally... he's so ugly and without his "piercing" blue eyes he'd be just as unlovable as you lmao.
You are autistic so I'll spell it out for you His. Eyes. Aren't. The. Only. Reason. Women. Find. Him. Attractive.
Just like men women find a range of features attractive and different women like different things, I personally know many female friends that find big noses on men attractive although anecdotal they are very much a representative group.
Outside of being physically deformed, insanely overweight the only thing that can make you a trucel is your social skills so regardless of his eyes he wouldn't be a trucel. This forum has unironically deformed your views on attraction and women... take a break, go outside.
Jfl what are your bluepilled faggot ass do in a blackpill forum?
Go back to reddit

Last edited:
Jfl what are your bluepilled faggot ass do in a blackpilled forum?
Go back to reddit
I not bluepilled, I legit have lived in a household full of women (no dad lmfao) and through both high school up to now I have always had more female friends than male (most my close friends are male tho) so I get the female perspective better than 90% of the incels on this forum. Although some things about the blackpill are right, some things are wrong that's just a fact when 90% of the thought leadership have minimal to 0 interaction with women.

Anyway I'm here to document my ascension from HTN to Chad.

I not bluepilled, I legit have lived in a household full of women (no dad lmfao) and through both high school up to now I have always had more female friends than male (most my close friends are male tho) so I get the female perspective better than 90% of the incels on this forum. Although some things about the blackpill are right, some things are wrong that's just a fact when 90% of the thought leadership have minimal to 0 interaction with women.

Anyway I'm here to document my ascension from HTN to Chad.
Another narcy from tiktok
ignored

Another narcy from tiktok
ignored
continue accepting your thought leadership from autists with negative body counts... was only tryna help

I'm gonna get head tn while you enjoy fucking your pillow ☮️