jesus and nofap has ascended me (im dead serious, mods please dont remove)

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Ive always had a gigaraped maxilla and fucked hyoid from four dental extractions and braces. Was seriously considering bimax or an extreme diuretic, then i read ephesians 3:20

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,​

3:21 goes on to speak about the glory of god, and this got me thinking. If it be Godโ€™s will, and i found strength in him to eliminate my biggest sin, then what could go wrong. So i prayed, asking Him for strength against sexial temptation and lust.

It was hard, but i began my nofap journey. And boom. Face is more defined overall, chin has accentuated especially, and maxilla(despite me eating pizza and fucking wings for the past 2 days) and i have clearly ascended. Now the important thing is this wasnt my main readon for seeking a better connection with Him. I did this because i felt true shame for my sin, and true repentance i found joy in the holy spirit, and whatever ascension, to me, is just a part of that.

It is important not to put your looks on a pedestal above Christ. But if you think its over, if you're considering life altering surgery, if u wanna rope, find strength in Jesus Christ and while he might not ascend you, it will most definitely bring you peace.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: protomogger9873, K2VITAMIN, maxxmclooks and 7 others
Ah yes, not beating your ding dong, not choking the chicken, not shaking hands with the cum monster makes you ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: protomogger9873, <6PSLcel, STUPIDREFEREES and 5 others
Now try fapping you redpilled faggot:
IMG 20148d75b9d7eca713e2md
IMG 201322bf7594bc5224c6md
IMG 2012d935a3255d16a48cmd
IMG 201197fe7e9c29e2bd05md
IMG 2010cfe62ee16eaaf987
IMG 200912f20e674f349a94

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ongongfr
Already did, nothing happened jfl
Did you come to Christ earnestly, asking him for forgiveness and peace? Even if u dont physically ascend, he will provide things greater than that

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN
Did you come to Christ earnestly, asking him for forgiveness and peace? Even if u dont physically ascend, he will provide things greater than that
Islam is peace

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash
Islam is a false religion. But may u still find happiness and peace
But why are u worshipping jesus, a guy that cummed, peed, pooped just like a normal human being, he is no any better than the average human hes still a human

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash and ongongfr
But why are u worshipping jesus, a guy that cummed, peed, pooped just like a normal human being, he is no any better than the average human hes still a human
Jesus was 100% man and spirit. Because he came down to earth, he felt every emotion and temptation that we do, yet still remained a perfect, sinless being. Despite this, he died on the cross, not with spite, but with a heart of forgiveness and love for those who wronged him. Because he was an โ€œaverage humanโ€ we can relate to him and honor his sacrifice, but as he was also literally God on earth, he was sinless and performed miracles wholst in his human manifestation

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: K2VITAMIN, ongongfr, gymislife and 1 other person
Jesus was 100% man and spirit. Because he came down to earth, he felt every emotion and temptation that we do, yet still remained a perfect, sinless being. Despite this, he died on the cross, not with spite, but with a heart of forgiveness and love for those who wronged him. Because he was an โ€œaverage humanโ€ we can relate to him and honor his sacrifice, but as he was also literally God on earth, he was sinless and performed miracles wholst in his human manifestation
Ok well, come on, you become muslim for a week, I become christian for a week, if ur happy in the muslim religion u stay in it, if im happy in christ religion i stay in it and we both convert, OR if not happy we go back to our old religion

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash, ongongfr and ADOLESCENTCEL
Ok well, come on, you become muslim for a week, I become christian for a week, if ur happy in the muslim religion u stay in it, if im happy in christ religion i stay in it and we both convert, OR if not happy we go back to our old religion
You cant become โ€œchristianโ€ instantly without genuine belief that jesus died on the cross for our sin, and by participating i muslim traditions such as rhe five prayers i would be worshipping an idol. Butif you mean study each others religion for a week i would be open

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and ongongfr
You cant become โ€œchristianโ€ instantly without genuine belief that jesus died on the cross for our sin, and by participating i muslim traditions such as rhe Su
Sure we can study

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
You cant become โ€œchristianโ€ instantly without genuine belief that jesus died on the cross for our sin, and by participating i muslim traditions such as rhe five prayers i would be worshipping an idol. Butif you mean study each others religion for a week i would be open
an Idol ? LMAO
please DO NOT lookup how arab christians say "God" in their language. DO NOT.

@asdvek @ADOLESCENTCEL where are you guys gonna debate? i wanna see how this goes... :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
an Idol ? LMAO
please DO NOT lookup how arab christians say "God" in their language. DO NOT.
Worship of โ€œallahโ€ and Muhammad the prophet, and worship of the holy trinity are two entirely separate things. My point was i would not want to observe muslim customs as it would be worship towards another ideal, which would be idol worship, u fucking dunce

Based and schizopilled

Last edited:
Worship of โ€œallahโ€ and Muhammad the prophet, and worship of the holy trinity are two entirely separate things. My point was i would not want to observe muslim customs as it would be worship towards another ideal, which would be idol worship, u fucking dunce
who the fuck worships Muhammad ?
Like that's the thing with christians so many of them are euro-centered and don't know shit about their own religion and others.
Nobody worships Muhammad you retard and Allah simply means God in arabic that is why you see arab christians (the og ones) say Allah

abrahamic religions follow the SAME God, only the messenger differs.