jesus christ bro does this even need a caption??

swt

swt

Average Joe
this is so fucking sick bro how can people dehumanize themselves like this with no shame?

the sadder thing is a lot of you in this forum aswell as people on .is are going to end up along these lines bro. this is depressing, it’s not funny i’m sick to my stomach, look at the comment section how women are laughing at this guy and talking about him like he’s a animal, he literally did it to himself but why? this is so sick

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, persuss, Messar and 2 others
i just thought about it, if this guy was chad it would probably be seen as an actual joke and women would probably start hyping the girls up for it. but for this guy looking like the way he does he’s just getting laughed at, and girls are asking for the location like he’s some game money glitch or something, this world is so brutal

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, persuss, TiktokUser and 2 others
video unavailable

• +1
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha
whats sad to is that the women are dehumanizing themselves. just giving their socks to some fiend for money.
"sure but its just socks" not to this guy, he clearly has some sort of sexual fetish or something weird going on. and they are endorsing it.
if he offered a dollar she wouldnt do it, but 40 bucks suuure.

shes established herself as a whore, all that is debated is the price.
the man has established himself as a low-life, all that is debated is what hes willing to pay.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
this is so fucking sick bro how can people dehumanize themselves like this with no shame?

the sadder thing is a lot of you in this forum aswell as people on .is are going to end up along these lines bro. this is depressing, it’s not funny i’m sick to my stomach, look at the comment section how women are laughing at this guy and talking about him like he’s a animal, he literally did it to himself but why? this is so sick

Thought you was speaking about the lord christ

Wtf is wrong with you change the title of this gay faggot thread remove the lords name form this thread you pagan and go repent

• JFL
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, TiktokUser and Swarthy Knight

Wtf is wrong with you change the title of this gay faggot thread remove the lords name form this thread you pagan and go repent
Lol I saw the title of this thread and ur username before clicking this thread. Automatically knew u were gonna bitch about it :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, swt, TiktokUser and 2 others
Lol I saw the title of this thread and ur username before clicking this thread. Automatically knew u were gonna bitch about it :ROFLMAO:
I thought it was about Christ and I was catfished :feelswah:

Why did OP catfish me

I love how I’m this forums resident religious :feelsgood:nutjob

In The past I was a priest and the guy who’d burn women at the stake for heresy and being whores

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and noobs
In The past I was a priest and the guy who’d burn women at the stake for heresy and being whores
Brootal (but low key based, since whores should live in fear of commiting adultery).

Also how u believing in reincarnation as a Christcuck 🤨🤨🤨

Last edited:
Brootal (but low key based, since whores should live in fear of commiting adultery).

Also how u believing in reincarnation as a Christcuck 🤨🤨🤨
I don’t it’s a joke lol :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Gaythiests have the funniest names for us

I thought it was about Christ and I was catfished :feelswah:

Why did OP catfish me

I love how I’m this forums resident religious :feelsgood:nutjob

How are you religious and blackpilled?

go be deluded in another thread cuck

good god

i genuinely wonder how that man was just once a little innocent boy, now turned into that.. paying random girls for their SOCKS?

what sort of upbringing led to this? unbelievably disturbing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, TUSSELEIF, QuintBarnaJonesJr and 1 other person
go be deluded in another thread cuck
Bitch fuck you, stop using christs name in your threads you piece of shit or I’ll find you and bash your skull in with a rock

Carbohydrate addict behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Spidermanne2returns