Jesus Christ loves you.

bleed

bleed

vampire
i know most of you on this website fall asleep alone everynight feeling disconnected from your family, your friends if you have any and everybody else. Almost all of you got here because you wanted to be loved at one point. Jesus Christ loves you so much no matter what things you have done and what disgusting things you think. think back to when you were just a boy, you never thought you’d end up this way. Remember when nobody else loves you Christ will always love you it’s not over.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, optimisticzoomer, sickdawgie and 9 others
tell jesus make me chad

tell jesus to send me 1 mil btc so I can surgery max

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yet he made me subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, romanstock and noodlelover
i know most of you on this website fall asleep alone everynight feeling disconnected from your family, your friends if you have any and everybody else. Almost all of you got here because you wanted to be loved at one point. Jesus Christ loves you so much no matter what things you have done and what disgusting things you think. think back to when you were just a boy, you never thought you’d end up this way. Remember when nobody else loves you Christ will always love you it’s not over.
Theres actually hope in this awful place🙏🏻🤍🇻🇦

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
yet he made me subhuman
God loves to watch his creations suffer. That's why he created earth.

Heaven is man made concept because humans are too weak to see the truth.

Love the thread, OP 😍🥰🙏🏻✝️

God loves to watch his creations suffer. That's why he created earth.

Heaven is man made concept because humans are too weak to see the truth.
What is the truth, exactly?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Love the thread, OP 😍🥰🙏🏻✝️

What is the truth, exactly?
The truth is our soul/consciousness probably terminates when we die. If it doesn't and it's part of a limited resource that has high cost to create for whatever entities created the simulation, then we'll be re-used to suffer in a different way, because no god(s) that created this universe could have empathy for any living creature.

You don't abuse people you care about.

How can he love me when he's dead?
77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Kayne1 and Deleted member 51576
The truth is our soul/consciousness probably terminates when we die. If it doesn't and it's part of a limited resource that has high cost to create for whatever entities created the simulation, then we'll be re-used to suffer in a different way, because no god(s) that created this universe could have empathy for any living creature.

You don't abuse people you care about.
Imagine not believing in God but believing in “our soul/consciousness are created by entities that created the simulation

God?

NO WAY, DOESN’T EXIST

Entities that made a simulation and play with us for fun?

OMG SO TRUE!

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Imagine not believing in God but believing in “our soul/consciousness are created by entities that created the simulation

God?

NO WAY, DOESN’T EXIST

Entities that made a simulation and play with us for fun?

OMG SO TRUE!
I'm just calling those entities "God". Sure they are probably not supremely powerful within their own universe/simulation. But as far as our reality is concerned they are god.

The arguments against the simulation hypothesis are faulty because.

1. They falsely assume higher levels of the simulation tree, are equally complex. Our simulation is essentially a 3D point cloud made of mostly empty space. Lower levels of simulation are 2D made of pixels, and 3D made of triangles.

So they assume make these silly claims, like "You can't fully simulate this reality, in something equal to this reality". Like, no shit, no one is talking about that. Higher levels would have more complexity and more dimensions.

2. They assume the the size of our universe is the same as the higher levels of the simulation. Again, no it's going to get simpler and less complex, the closer you get to the branches of the simulation tree.

3. They're completely ignorant and unaware of Level of detail algorithms. You don't need to simulate the details of a star a hundred billion light years away. You can simulate it as a particle. And when no one is looking at it, you don't have to simulate it in the same level of detail.

You don't have to simulate things in high detail when people aren't doing experiments either.

The purpose of the simulation could be anything, but what ever the purpose is, dictates what level of detail algorithms are being used. If the purpose doesn't care about all humans on earth, only some, then background NPCs won't be simulated in the same level of detail, especially when they are not interacting with whatever entities or parts of the simulation god(s) care about.

I know you didn't make these arguments but they're thrown around the internet as "proof" we are not in a simulation, and it's laughable wrong.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sweetheart
I love him too :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I'm just calling those entities "God". Sure they are probably not supremely powerful within their own universe/simulation. But as far as our reality is concerned they are god.

The arguments against the simulation hypothesis are faulty because.

1. They falsely assume higher levels of the simulation tree, are equally complex. Our simulation is essentially a 3D point cloud made of mostly empty space. Lower levels of simulation are 2D made of pixels, and 3D made of triangles.

So they assume make these silly claims, like "You can't fully simulate this reality, in something equal to this reality". Like, no shit, no one is talking about that. Higher levels would have more complexity and more dimensions.

2. They assume the the size of our universe is the same as the higher levels of the simulation. Again, no it's going to get simpler and less complex, the closer you get to the branches of the simulation tree.

3. They're completely ignorant and unaware of Level of detail algorithms. You don't need to simulate the details of a star a hundred billion light years away. You can simulate it as a particle. And when no one is looking at it, you don't have to simulate it in the same level of detail.

You don't have to simulate things in high detail when people aren't doing experiments either.

The purpose of the simulation could be anything, but what ever the purpose is, dictates what level of detail algorithms are being used. If the purpose doesn't care about all humans on earth, only some, then background NPCs won't be simulated in the same level of detail, especially when they are not interacting with whatever entities or parts of the simulation god(s) care about.

I know you didn't make these arguments but they're thrown around the internet as "proof" we are not in a simulation, and it's laughable wrong.

Read Nick Bostrom's simulation argument.

If simulations give rise to more simulations naturally, the probability of being in the root simulation is extremely low.

We know simulations give rise to life naturally, and that life gives rise to simulations in order to better predict the future to optimize for their survival, as well as create simulations (games/movies/tv/dreams/books) in order to learn on the generated data.

This is a Loop:
Life -> (creates) Simulations -> (creates) Life.

Any time you have a loop like this you can assume many links in the chain or tree.

Like what's the probability that your dog's mom was the first dog, and no dog gave birth to her? Or your parents are the first humans, and no humans gave birth to them? Pretty low, imho.

It's the same for simulations that give birth to less complex simulations.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ is a faggot and he's dead :)

I don't have terrible thoughts about bad things don't assume

God has favorites