Jesus is the most unmoggable being in this earth

Yeah I have heard about those stories tbh. Im
Not that versed in them I am certain it’s blasphemy but I don’t know enough about it to speak on it and debate with an individual versed within the field. I see it more like a conspiracy theory akin to Holocaust denial and/or Nazi beliefs of Aryan aliens coming from space
also theories on yahweh being enlil, who denied us immortality deliberately. ive been watching vids on this. i do believe jesus was god however im opening my mind to other possibilities because in order to believe in something fully u need to study everything else

He's not a kike stfu pagan worshipper
He literally is, and I’m not a pagan so cope harder christcuck, kiss some nigger feet like your pope does lmao

also theories on yahweh being enlil, who denied us immortality deliberately. ive been watching vids on this. i do believe jesus was god however im opening my mind to other possibilities because in order to believe in something fully u need to study everything else
God can become whatever he likes. Are you imposing limitations upon god? Are you trying to understand the machinations of a being beyond your comprehension?. Jesus is GOD became man. He’s not a Demigod he’s GOD. Jews and Islam don’t belive in the trinity that’s specifically a Christian phenomenon that’s why Muslims claim Jesus isn’t god and profane his name by using some larper called “Isa”. Jews don’t belive in Christ despite the head Jew of their Torah saying Jesus was the messiah

I study everything im no fool I go based off reality so far Christianity makes the most sense. Judaism is a tribal secular religion for retards, islam is an war book for young men of fighting age and Christianity is the truth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Some manlet kike who got whipped to death by literal human soldiers jfl that's y'all "gawd"??

God can become whatever he likes. Are you imposing limitations upon god? Are you trying to understand the machinations of a being beyond your comprehension?. Jesus is GOD became man. He’s not a Demigod he’s GOD. Jews and Islam don’t belive in the trinity that’s specifically a Christian phenomenon that’s why Muslims claim Jesus isn’t god and profane his name by using some larper called “Isa”. Jews don’t belive in Christ despite the head Jew of their Torah saying Jesus was the messiah

I study everything im no fool I go based off reality
clearly u dont study everything since u just brushed off what i said as blasphemy

i just told u that i believe god can become a man since he already did it in all the abrahmic religions

jews and islam don't believe in the trinity YET god came to abraham in human form thousands of years before jesus, so clearly god is capable of being human.

jews also said the messiah would return before the destruction of the second temple which jesus did, the temple got destroyed 30 yrs after his death

u need to look for theories on god outside of religion and look at ancient text before considering urself a christian. u need to know where yahweh actually came from