Jesus is the most unmoggable being in this earth

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
Imagine living for 33 years and no one finding a single sin of him. I can’t spend 1 week without sinning. He was a fucking God

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), MikeMew'sBitch, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
"He was a fucking God" is implying that there are multiple Gods. "He is God" is the appropriate thing to say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
"He was a fucking God" is implying that there are multiple Gods. "He is God" is the appropriate thing to say.
Even angels were called God see Elohim. JHWH is just the highest force of all

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Even angels were called God see Elohim. JHWH is just the highest force of all
Angel of God =/= God

There is only one God, not multiple Gods with different rankings

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
who did rabbi yeshua mog exactly ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 📎♿️⚙️, mrmogger2882 and 2 others
Stop blaspheming against Jesus retard try to live a life with never sinning if u manage do that you can disrespect him
have you actually tried to debunk your own belief in christ before ? like genuinely tried ?

have you actually tried to debunk your own belief in christ before ? like genuinely tried ?
Why should I when he made it clear he’s the truth?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I don’t pity you that you will burn you’re just an absolute imbecile
yeah you're another cretin who hasn't even tried to truly believe in what he preaches, you stick your fingers into your ears and think that that is enough.

yeah you're another cretin who hasn't even tried to truly believe in what he preaches, you stick your fingers into your ears and think that that is enough.
Cope when I was practicing Christianity you were playing with Lego. I was dragging the cross on my back and still drag it to this date

• +1
Cope when I was practicing Christianity you were playing with Lego. I was dragging the cross on my back and still drag it to this date
that doesn't address the root of my argument tho

this niggas a character

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
He was volcel he was a cult leader could get any virgin
incel

his father didn't want him to, and as a good cucky boy he complied

or do you think he wouldn't have tapped a israelian pawg?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
incel

He could do what he wants his job was to get crucified not slay virgins

Imagine living for 33 years and no one finding a single sin of him. I can’t spend 1 week without sinning. He was a fucking God
Because he IS GOD. Don’t listen to the heathen Muslims their book is false and full of nonsense, their prophet even said “if god had a son he’s worthy of my worship” Muslims also acknowledge that “the Torah was first then the bible and finally the Koran” so they can’t say the bible is false that’s Islamic bullshit copium nonsense.

Just understand Christ is god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
“Nigga… did you jsut say what I was trying to say but in less words”

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
incel

You realise the father son and the Holy Spirit are different but have the same will right? So their motives are the same.

• +1
of course he was, thousands of years later everyone is still talking about him. imagine being such a mogger that people pray to you and sing you songs 2000 years after you died

Because he IS GOD. Don’t listen to the heathen Muslims their book is false and full of nonsense, their prophet even said “if god had a son he’s worthy of my worship” Muslims also acknowledge that “the Torah was first then the bible and finally the Koran” so they can’t say the bible is false that’s Islamic bullshit copium nonsense.

Just understand Christ is god
You would unironically get beheaded if you said this in the public where you live nowadays

I hate christians as much as christians hate hindus

christ is historically proven to be a real person u idiot, questioning his divinity is another thing but his existence is set in stone

christ is historically proven to be a real person u idiot, questioning his divinity is another thing but his existence is set in stone
Show me the supposed evidence then

How does that make him unmoggable

You would unironically get beheaded if you said this in the public where you live nowadays
I wouldn’t be “beheaded” but I’d be attacked but you see as an musuclar BBC Muslims would only attack me in large numbers, blacks are the one race that openly chat shit about Islam and get away with it due to our natural fanaticism for our relgion.

Ironically only a black Muslim would have the balls to fight an zealot black Christian 😂🤣

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Show me the supposed evidence then
letters from 35-60 AD which is 2 years after his death - 30 years after his death confirming his existence & how Christianity spread through the Roman Empire

if u wanna question his divinity thats fine
but questioning his existence is ridiculous, hes real just like mohammed, buddha etc were

• +1
letters from 35-60 AD which is 2 years after his death - 30 years after his death confirming his existence & how Christianity spread through the Roman Empire

but questioning his existence is ridiculous, hes real just like mohammed, buddha etc were
Show me a source that isn’t a daily mail article

average mentally molested Christian

Links me a YouTube video jfl
its ok little boy, ik u don't have the attention span to watch it. i'll just let u be lost since i cba speaking to a dude who wont do his research

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
its ok little boy, ik u don't have the attention span to watch it. i'll just let u be lost since i cba speaking to a dude who wont do his research
I said give me a source and you link me a YouTube video, I want the source of the supposed letters which “prove his existence”, fucking idiot go back to school and learn reading comprehension

I said give me a source and you link me a YouTube video, I want the source of the supposed letters which “prove his existence”, fucking idiot go back to school and learn reading comprehension
theres multiple letters + different evidence in the video u retard, i'm not a pet whos gonna do research on ur own behalf. i couldnt give a shit if u go hell or not lmao ur a little incel with negative rep

theres multiple letters + different evidence in the video u retard, i'm not a pet whos gonna do research on ur own behalf. i couldnt give a shit if u go hell or not lmao ur a little incel with negative rep
If there are multiple sources then link me just one init, should be easy

Difference is Jesus is more credible than other religions like Hinduism and Islam which has make belief dragon ball z moments like when Mohammed cut the moon in half or erotica like when he got kissed on the stomach for some weird reason.

Christ was predicted by Isaiah over 600 years before his birth. Jesus has first testimonial
Accounts from his followers of existing confirming the prophecies. He also ties up with the trinity in the Old Testament which states Isiah had a vision of the Lord and it’s backed up by John 12 and John 1 verse 1 “In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.”.

In Isaiah 44:6, the LORD (Yahweh) refers to himself as “the First and the Last”. In Revelation 1:8 and 17, Jesus similarly refers to himself as “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last”.

In Zechariah 12:10 the LORD (Yahweh) speaks and says, “they will look on Mewhom they have pierced.”[4] This is Jesus speaking (Psa. 22:16; John 19:34). This verse from Zechariah appears again in Revelation 1:7b and is about Jesus Christ.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and blatonslatt
Difference is Jesus is more credible than other religions like Hinduism and Islam which has make belief dragon ball z moments like when Mohammed cut the moon in half or erotica like when he got kissed on the stomach for some weird reason.

Christ was predicted by Isaiah over 600 years before his birth. Jesus has first testimonial
Accounts from his followers of existing confirming the prophecies. He also ties up with the trinity in the Old Testament which states Isiah had a vision of the Lord and it’s backed up by John 12 and John 1 verse 1 “In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.”.

In Isaiah 44:6, the LORD (Yahweh) refers to himself as “the First and the Last”. In Revelation 1:8 and 17, Jesus similarly refers to himself as “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last”.

In Zechariah 12:10 the LORD (Yahweh) speaks and says, “they will look on Mewhom they have pierced.”[4] This is Jesus speaking (Psa. 22:16; John 19:34). This verse from Zechariah appears again in Revelation 1:7b and is about Jesus Christ.
have u done any research on the epic of gilgamesh and ancient texts? or theories of jesus going to india, tibet or egypt since between the age of 12-30 his life wasnt mentioned in the bible

also the holy trinity exists in islam and judaism. god came to abraham in human form thousands of yrs before jesus and its in all the religions, so how cant god become a human?

• +1
have u done any research on the epic of gilgamesh and ancient texts? or theories of jesus going to india, tibet or egypt since between the age of 12-30 his life wasnt mentioned in the bible

also the holy trinity exists in islam and judaism. god came to abraham in human form thousands of yrs before jesus and its in all the religions, so how cant god become a human?
Yeah I have heard about those stories tbh. Im
Not that versed in them I am certain it’s blasphemy but I don’t know enough about it to speak on it and debate with an individual versed within the field. I see it more like a conspiracy theory akin to Holocaust denial and/or Nazi beliefs of Aryan aliens coming from space

Last edited:
  • +1