Jewish Rabbi works full-time to defend Islam against Christianity

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Proud Aryan | Der Ubermensch

There are so many other videos of him doing this. This dude is supposed to be a Judaist apologist, yet 70% of his career is defending Islam JFLLLLLL.

This just shows the spirit of the antichrist is real

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, Axii, JL~ and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Axii
bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and brucewayne78
bump

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I noticed this pattern

Zionst rabbis suck off christains

While anti zionist rabbis suck off islam

I can't be the only one who notices this

I noticed this pattern

Zionst rabbis suck off christains

While anti zionist rabbis suck off islam

I can't be the only one who notices this
Jfl no rabbi is "sucking off" Christians

• +1
Reactions: Axii, JL~ and Eternal_
Funny how Christian’s suck Jewish cock with pleasure 24/7, yet Jews like Muslims more. That’s what I call: Cuckoldry at its best :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Funny how Christian’s suck Jewish cock with pleasure 24/7, yet Jews like Muslims more. That’s what I call: Cuckoldry at its best :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Never seen the first part... The second statement you made is true because they both worship Satan

• +1
Reactions: Axii and JL~
Never seen the first part... The second statement you made is true because they both worship Satan
Jews worship Satan? Oh my "god“, it’s getting funnier and funnier. So you don’t believe in the same god as the Jews, now? LMFAO

Jews worship Satan? Oh my "god“, it’s getting funnier and funnier. So you don’t believe in the same god as the Jews, now? LMFAO
They rejected Jesus and corrupted what they had by adopting satanic rituals like the Kabalah
and invented the Talmud which is a book worse than the Quran. All the practices they have and the fact that they rejected God's son makes Satan happy. Jesus even calls them children of Satan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and The Grinch