Jewish Training Arc Done

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Birthday readings open lads, send ur bday, or just day alone (indeed)

And ill describe you and your recent life

I have reached

"gg11"

like super saiyan or sum shit lmao nigga

send me ur fucking birthday i need to lock in so i scare niggas face to face soon 👺👺

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, cancercell, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
@jordanisbetterthanu tell them how big my nose is

I am the new jew.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
@jordanisbetterthanu tell them how big my nose is

I am the new jew.
Shalom nigga!! Guys this guy did a crazy accurate rating on me was not expecting this. Time to start gematriamaxxing!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and jordanisbetterthanu
OP’s readings are accurate as fuck. My nigga stole the Jewish magic

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Do me again!
You say you’ve improved, right?
nigga sent me his boys

i have their addresses as well from that alone but ill keep that to myself

anyway,

november nigga

pretty smart and also pretty non nt, monger though, doesn't need NT. is too passive socially, and moderately likely to be a homosexual,
he is at his smartest as of right now, and glowed up 2 years ago most significantly, or that when you got the most play

Oct nigguh

a little scary, the nigga is way too smart, not nt whatsoever, however he can be driven when hes interested in the subject at hand, and ALWAYS excels at intellectual endeavors. near genius level, and exceedingly lonely too

id gauge incredibly non NT, or weird as fuck, but a genius at his best.

he likely drinks too much.

May nigguh:

also intellegent, and also non NT, yet hes interesting and has interpersonal charimsa which leaves him in a better place socially than mr. october

he isnt as smart though, and is kinda fruit. an oddball, however hes a good looking guy, and probably is not khhv,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and raleqtambrobret
nigga sent me his boys

i have their addresses as well from that alone but ill keep that to myself

anyway,

november nigga

pretty smart and also pretty non nt, monger though, doesn't need NT. is too passive socially, and moderately likely to be a homosexual,
he is at his smartest as of right now, and glowed up 2 years ago most significantly, or that when you got the most play

Oct nigguh

a little scary, the nigga is way too smart, not nt whatsoever, however he can be driven when hes interested in the subject at hand, and ALWAYS excels at intellectual endeavors. near genius level, and exceedingly lonely too

id gauge incredibly non NT, or weird as fuck, but a genius at his best.

he likely drinks too much.

May nigguh:

also intellegent, and also non NT, yet hes interesting and has interpersonal charimsa which leaves him in a better place socially than mr. october

he isnt as smart though, and is kinda fruit. an oddball, however hes a good looking guy, and probably is not khhv,
yoyo im 6th october do i say my year as well? iinterested to thing what u caan find out from that

yoyo im 6th october do i say my year as well? iinterested to thing what u caan find out from that
sure lad

very good person. great friend to have for those who you open up to.

so much so that you get stepped on a little bit, you dont like losing friends, so you appeal to them, too considerate, always says yes

not many friends id infer, and relatively likely to abuse alcohol

what i was saying before. its shown now more than ever, you are really being a good guy, and possibly being used as of this year. youre doing a lot for those close to you and you always have.

you have strong feelings of wanting a family,

• +1
Reactions: garoutheincelReturn
sure lad

very good person. great friend to have for those who you open up to.

so much so that you get stepped on a little bit, you dont like losing friends, so you appeal to them, too considerate, always says yes

not many friends id infer, and relatively likely to abuse alcohol

what i was saying before. its shown now more than ever, you are really being a good guy, and possibly being used as of this year. youre doing a lot for those close to you and you always have.

you have strong feelings of wanting a family,
Appreciate you getting back to me , i have never touched alcohol , im not too nice tbh never have been always been a bit more disagreeable and autistic (i did some test and got like 80-20 percent masc/fem personality also im ogre afghan) you are right about me wanting to have a family though im not a good person by any stretch of the imagination i have my own flaws that im working on

• JFL
Appreciate you getting back to me , i have never touched alcohol , im not too nice tbh never have been always been a bit more disagreeable and autistic (i did some test and got like 80-20 percent masc/fem personality also im ogre afghan) you are right about me wanting to have a family though im not a good person by any stretch of the imagination i have my own flaws that im working on
send the rest in dms ill post full reading here

i need year to get your most important mental feature from sum total number ya get me

• +1
Reactions: garoutheincelReturn
@garoutheincelReturn

ah i see the problem

what i missed was that most of all you are extremely intellegent, with a high ego, this is likely why you are kind of a piece of shit but i can be quite certain it causes you displeasure to be an asshole, you arent evil only flawed, your consideration is a signficant trait even if its overshadowed by your ego and lack of respect for those you deem to be below you mentally

these two ideals do pull you apart and cause you stress. shame for your actions, and lack of empathy both.

IQ if tested, is 125 or above. it gives you a main character complex

loner, deep mental issues and some minor insanity

you are also a crash out, emotional as fuck, hard to deal with. your family likely hates living with you or has in the past,

march 20th
very high iq, 120 atleast, but also some significant feminine traits

strange brain, autistic traits, skilled at pattern recognition like a typical autist, but you are a useful one, not just a retard.

non nt almost definitely, too passive socially, gets bitched at time

looks can be deemed above average from this but cannot specify range

• Love it
Reactions: cancercell
very high iq, 120 atleast, but also some significant feminine traits

strange brain, autistic traits, skilled at pattern recognition like a typical autist, but you are a useful one, not just a retard.

non nt almost definitely, too passive socially, gets bitched at time

looks can be deemed above average from this but cannot specify range
Bean

• JFL
@cancercell

Extremely smart, it drives you insane

your pattern recognition is far better than i thought, and your likelihood of being schizo is basically 99%

you are borderline insane but gifted. thats how it always works isnt it?

immense ego. main character complex through the roof

you think you ought to change the world through the likes of a modern revolution. your ideas could be damn near dangerous, or change the world.

you want to make it a better place.

Looks are the same as i said before, should be above average atleast

not really as feminine as i thought, moreso just a really good person, you do get stepped on at times, but its because you're considerate, extremely considerate to your family and close friends, and always say yes to a favor

you really do want a wife and kids, despite the blackpill you've swallowed, you feel it is essential to get married and have kids, youre a family oriented guy, and look after others.

You have been more schizo than ever this year. completely insane, i can see why you didnt feel offended by what i said earlier, you mind, as of very recently, has driven you mad

tell me what goes on in your head in DMs lad. i need more data :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
@SidharthTheSlayer @PseudoMaxxer

this nigga @cancercell is a fucking 33 !

Can you read me again? Also u said u can do something with the first letter of my name? It's I

Can you read me again? Also u said u can do something with the first letter of my name? It's I
from that alone i can infer you are relatively emotional and maybe a crashout?

send year in dms

Main character ass numbas nigga

Exceedingly intellegent, genius and autistic thinking, extreme pattern recognition and LOUD internal voice

this is part of what gives you your main character syndrome, and part of what drives you insane

You are extremely obsessive, but can be hardworking as well, and become tunnelvision into your craft

however likely major onetis or something lmao

You scare people, you know what their going to say, you react to quickly. you are non NT, and very odd, but your close friends see you as an asset, they arent mentally stimulated by others and can find themselves intoxicated by your demeanor after a while

you go for dark triad, not light. scary fella

IQ, if tested is probably 130 or above

social anxiety

look down on others in terms of intellegence, superiority complex

you likely think this is a simulation in some manner

Main character ass numbas nigga

Exceedingly intellegent, genius and autistic thinking, extreme pattern recognition and LOUD internal voice

this is part of what gives you your main character syndrome, and part of what drives you insane

You are extremely obsessive, but can be hardworking as well, and become tunnelvision into your craft

however likely major onetis or something lmao

You scare people, you know what their going to say, you react to quickly. you are non NT, and very odd, but your close friends see you as an asset, they arent mentally stimulated by others and can find themselves intoxicated by your demeanor after a while

you go for dark triad, not light. scary fella

IQ, if tested is probably 130 or above

social anxiety

look down on others in terms of intellegence, superiority complex

you likely think this is a simulation in some manner
@IAMNOTANINCEL Rate/100 lad

Mane drop some dates!!

September 17 1989
This is my birthday

You have what I consider to be main character numbers so you were a relatively easy read

@PseudoMaxxer has similar insanity and analytical prowess. Both genius level

Pseudo you made reading these numbers specifically so much easier from our convo 😍

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
September 17 1989
This is my birthday
Money oriented asf. Very drastic life with ups and downs and karma (which you think is real)

Quite emotional though. Aggressive personality and irritable.

Likely had some issues with your family in youth, crashout as a kid

Maybe now as well, you can let your emotions get the best of you and quite the temper

You don't get bitched though. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and sub5c3l
Money oriented asf. Very drastic life with ups and downs and karma (which you think is real)

Quite emotional though. Aggressive personality and irritable.

Likely had some issues with your family in youth, crashout as a kid

Maybe now as well, you can let your emotions get the best of you and quite the temper

You don't get bitched though. :ogre:
Accurate as fuck :horror:
Exactly the energy i feel him giving off from the screen

• JFL
You have what I consider to be main character numbers so you were a relatively easy read

@PseudoMaxxer has similar insanity and analytical prowess. Both genius level

Pseudo you made reading these numbers specifically so much easier from our convo 😍
Describe my recent life?

• +1
Accurate as fuck :horror:
Exactly the energy i feel him giving off from the screen

You have been extremely money oriented since July of last year, and grinding, and your life has gotten drastic.

In one way or another. You recently got what you deserved, whether it be financial succes, or crashing out. It got intense and your efforts or lack there of was rewarded.

2020 was the worst year of your life.

@IAMNOTANINCEL

You look better than usual as of this month.

Lmao I just did the math it's literally my schizo month 🤣🤣🤣