JFL at 8x6 copers

when girls say "girth matters too or even more than length" they don't think of 5 inches girth but certainly neither about 7 inches

6 inches is ideal
proof? they just mean a girth shouldnt be too thin.

look up the best reviewed and most bought dildos on big sites. theyre all 4.5-5 inches thick for a reason.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
whats the very specific ideal size, for example 7.32x5.13, 6.75x5.38

more and more i think this forum is out of reality. there isnt a single proof that this size is preferred by girls in fact there is many studies and evidence that its way too big.

a study from amsterdam reported about girls having problems from girths up from 5.6 inches girth

the most bought dildo size has 4.8 inches girth

a study of 75 females feeling 3d printed dicks says the ideal is between 6.8x4.8 and 7x5 inches.

a vagina is 4-7 inches deep fully aroused, having more than 7 inches SUCKS. im at 7.5 inches length and its retarded, i need to watch out how deep and hard i trust because my gf isnt a cervix cummer

im done of virgins and currys claiming its 8x6 or over because they gangraped a local girl with their 5x4 inch dicks and she didnt enjoy it
Lifefuel for a 7.2x5 gangsta, dick inflation is crazy people think Johnny sins has a 9 incher when he’s like 6 max

true I think op should claim it proudly
just like you faggot
I support both of you guys there's nothing wrong in that
proof? they just mean a girth shouldnt be too thin.

look up the best reviewed and most bought dildos on big sites. theyre all 4.5-5 inches thick for a reason.
nooo broo that's what they want you to believe tbh average woman wants 6 inches girth trust me they love girthy cock
Lifefuel for a 7.2x5 gangsta, dick inflation is crazy people think Johnny sins has a 9 incher when he’s like 6 max
lmfao who thinks that? also he has 6.5-7 inches

I have a 6,7x5,4 dick and 0 woman have commented on my lenght or it being too long or long in general.

But almost all have said it was thick/big. Some giga whore who had a laycount in the 50s said i was here 2nd biggest guy and i was hurting her the first 2 minutes and needed to enter very slowly and be careful with her.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
more and more i think this forum is out of reality. there isnt a single proof that this size is preferred by girls in fact there is many studies and evidence that its way too big.

a study from amsterdam reported about girls having problems from girths up from 5.6 inches girth

the most bought dildo size has 4.8 inches girth

a study of 75 females feeling 3d printed dicks says the ideal is between 6.8x4.8 and 7x5 inches.

a vagina is 4-7 inches deep fully aroused, having more than 7 inches SUCKS. im at 7.5 inches length and its retarded, i need to watch out how deep and hard i trust because my gf isnt a cervix cummer

im done of virgins and currys claiming its 8x6 or over because they gangraped a local girl with their 5x4 inch dicks and she didnt enjoy it
I’ll only believe this study if it was conducted by meat swangin well endowed scientists so there’s 0 bias studies based off their own copium

• Ugh..
I have a 6,7x5,4 dick and 0 woman have commented on my lenght or it being too long or long in general.

But almost all have said it was thick/big. Some giga whore who had a laycount in the 50s said i was here 2nd biggest guy and i was hurting her the first 2 minutes and needed to enter very slowly and be careful with her.
Ok that aint even long nor is it super thick, nor does them not saying anything prove something. A lot of normal people wouldn’t say anything negative based off the genitalia of a person they’re sleeping with

• Ugh..
Ok that aint even long nor is it super thick, nor does them not saying anything prove something. A lot of normal people wouldn’t say anything negative based off the genitalia of a person they’re sleeping with
So those woman who didn’t comment at all thought it was small? And 0 off those women were impressed by my lenght?

It’s legit over for me tonight

• +1
So those woman who didn’t comment at all thought it was small? And 0 off those women were impressed by my lenght?

It’s legit over for me tonight
Maybe not but every single girl I’ve slept with or seen my member has said something along the lines of I have a big one so it may be over idk bro. I’m super cute though so maybe it’s just halo effect

its fucking over

its fucking over

Maybe not but every single girl I’ve slept with or seen my member has said something along the lines of I have a big one so it may be over idk bro. I’m super cute though so maybe it’s just halo effect
its fucking over
@buflek it really is 8x6 or rope
Fuuuaacckkk the one thing i was slightly above average in isn’t even close to being enough, it’s so over

It never began for me and you incels ruined my delusions of having a nice pecker

• JFL
blackpill = always assume the worst scenario possible, regardless of any counterevidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and buflek
blackpill = always assume the worst scenario possible, regardless of any counterevidence
yep and when i provide counterevidence everyone calls me coper.

this forum is a joke and will always be

• +1
Reactions: URL code
yep and when i provide counterevidence everyone calls me coper.

this forum is a joke and will always be
Shane diesel has insane 6,5-7 inches girth and he makes every female squirt he fucks,
Even on his amateur videos.

He has random amateur woman in the age ranges of 18-35 actively seek him out to get fucked by him due to his massive girth. They always cum squirt and scream like crazy

Shane diesel has insane 6,5-7 inches girth and he makes every female squirt he fucks,

He has random amateur woman in the age ranges of 18-35 actively seek him out to get fucked by him due to his massive girth. They always cum squirt and scream like crazy
anecdotal evidence.

7 inch girth JFL u are severely autistic

btw keiran lee got 7.75x5.25 and makes girls squirt just as much

Girls are obsessed af with size

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and nofap
anecdotal evidence.

7 inch girth JFL u are severely autistic
He’s legit measured somewhere between 6,5-7 inches
But 7 is extreme i agree.
btw keiran lee got 7.75x5.25 and makes girls squirt just as much
So this debunks your whole thread or what?
8x6 is obviously incel psl autism but i bet many woman would want to try that out

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nah, depends, girth looks different for men, I'm 5.5 girth but it looks skinny for some reason

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Nah, depends, girth looks different for men, I'm 5.5 girth but it looks skinny for some reason
Same for me, i have a pencil dick from my point of view. But if i press it downwards when standing in front of a mirror it looks thick asf.

• +1
Same for me, i have a pencil dick from my point of view. But if i press it downwards when standing in front of a mirror it looks thick asf.
Yeah, when I curve my dick downwards it legit turns into like 6 inches girth, so idk

He’s legit measured somewhere between 6,5-7 inches
But 7 is extreme i agree.

So this debunks your whole thread or what?
8x6 is obviously incel psl autism but i bet many woman would want to try that out
how does 5.25 inch girth debunk my thread? in my opinion dicks ranging from 6.25x4.8 - 7.5x5.5 are the ideal range

• +1
how does 5.25 inch girth debunk my thread? in my opinion dicks ranging from 6.25x4.8 - 7.5x5.5 are the ideal range
What about 8x5.5

• +1