JFL at 8x6 copers

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
more and more i think this forum is out of reality. there isnt a single proof that this size is preferred by girls in fact there is many studies and evidence that its way too big.

a study from amsterdam reported about girls having problems from girths up from 5.6 inches girth

the most bought dildo size has 4.8 inches girth

a study of 75 females feeling 3d printed dicks says the ideal is between 6.8x4.8 and 7x5 inches.

a vagina is 4-7 inches deep fully aroused, having more than 7 inches SUCKS. im at 7.5 inches length and its retarded, i need to watch out how deep and hard i trust because my gf isnt a cervix cummer

im done of virgins and currys claiming its 8x6 or over because they gangraped a local girl with their 5x4 inch dicks and she didnt enjoy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, MagaPutinism, kanderior and 23 others
dnrd antifa

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and mid
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah, MentalistKebab and 9 others
jfl at micropenis copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Tai Lung, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
u realize that anrifa is my enemy? i literally walk around my town and stick anti antifa and pro afd stickers everywhere

what group you in?

409C731D 9452 4F36 AA1A 1D4A8E1A32EE

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kebab
9x7 is life

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and albe.ORG
4 inches and upward curve is ideal for hitting g-spot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
6.5 inches minimum

Context behind this thread 👍:
IMG 2673

IMG 2674

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, AlexBrown84, deadmanwalking and 2 others
more and more i think this forum is out of reality. there isnt a single proof that this size is preferred by girls in fact there is many studies and evidence that its way too big.

a study from amsterdam reported about girls having problems from girths up from 5.6 inches girth

a study of 75 females feeling 3d printed dicks says the ideal is between 6.8x4.8 and 7x5 inches.

a vagina is 4-7 inches deep fully aroused, having more than 7 inches SUCKS. im at 7.5 inches length and its retarded, i need to watch out how deep and hard i trust because my gf isnt a cervix cummer

im done of virgins and currys claiming its 8x6 or over because they gangraped a local girl with their 5x4 inch dicks and she didnt enjoy it
🤓dnrd

Keep crying for my 15×16 miles dalit cock

• Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
KEEP

FUCKING

COPING

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don't even mind the dickpill i never think about it
If you're attractive to a girl why would she not have sex with you even if it's average or small

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Obito and raumDEuter
I don't even mind the dickpill i never think about it
If you're attractive to a girl why would she not have sex with you even if it's average or small
its about keeping a girl tho

many girls cheat on guys if he cant satisfy her

All that's needed is a nice face

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Big cope

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
if you are white, your dick has to be at least the same length of a dollar bill.

if you are black, your dick has to be at least the same length of your glock barrel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and coispet

Keep coping nigger girls wet themselves when masculine dimorphic traits are big, height, hands, muscles and dick

proof of any of that? i provided scientific proves and u talk out of your ass you ugly sandniggers
Cope nigger pussies can take feet, arms, they're capacious enough to expell a whole fetus. Jfl if you think they can't adapt to an 8x6.

Check femcel forums where they hate guys and won't virtuesignal for them. They all want big thick experienced cocks

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Cope nigger pussies can take feet, arms, they're capacious enough to expell a whole fetus. Jfl if you think they can't adapt to an 8x6.

Check femcel forums where they hate guys and won't virtuesignal for them. They all want big thick experienced cocks
just because they can doesnt mean they want it jfl at ur logic retard

i can also fit a cola can in my ass but do i do it? no because it hurts and im not gay

these forums are the same as incel forums. they say everything to bring down the other gender

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
proof of any of that? i provided scientific proves and u talk out of your ass you ugly sandniggers

he is black and coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Why wouldn't they, what's the downside ?

So what if you were a faggot you'd try to dilate your ass into infinity.

Cope, they do 0 self improvement, but they're very honest about what they want (rich gigachad)
pain? theres females dying of pain after giving birth. i know of 2 girls IRL who said they didnt enjoy sex with their ex because dick was too big believe me or not i dont care nigger

pain? theres females dying of pain after giving birth. i know of 2 girls IRL who said they didnt enjoy sex with their ex because dick was too big believe me or not i dont care nigger
No pain once accustomed. Basically all women who bear twins live. All I heard irl was girls getting excited like horny dalits at the mention of someone having a massive dick.

You claim 7.5, would you rather it was 6.5 or 8.5 tomorrow ? No need to cope.

No pain once accustomed. Basically all women who bear twins live. All I heard irl was girls getting excited like horny dalits at the mention of someone having a massive dick.

You claim 7.5, would you rather it was 6.5 or 8.5 tomorrow ? No need to cope.
6.5 no doubt

like i said its pointless to have a very long dick

my ideal would be 7x5-7.5x5.5

what do you think is the ideal length and girth

6.5 no doubt

I struggle to believe you, but fair enough. Let's agree to disagree :ogre:

6.5 no doubt

maybe it hurts them but girls like longer dicks it just turns them on bro they like holding it in their hands and looking at it bro even if they can't take whole dick they like it ngl it's better to have 7.5+ then sub 6 imo maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think is true also it makes you more masculine and dominant

• +1
maybe it hurts them but girls like longer dicks it just turns them on bro they like holding it in their hands and looking at it bro even if they can't take whole dick they like it ngl it's better to have 7.5+ then sub 6 imo maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think is true also it makes you more masculine and dominant
true but id still rather have 6.5 than 8.5 with average girth

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
its about keeping a girl tho

many girls cheat on guys if he cant satisfy her
You niggers can't be this bluepilled in 2024 omfg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and buflek
true but id still rather have 6.5 than 8.5 with average girth
average girth is not enough

6 inches girth is ideal

• JFL
a valid study should be done with female who tried all sizes

the vast majority of women have had just: under average - average - above average

they choose above average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
how is that bluepilled? JFL if u think a girl stays with u if u cant satisfy her at all

too big according to studies and my own research
"my own research"

this nigga gay

how is that bluepilled? JFL if u think a girl stays with u if u cant satisfy her at all

too big according to studies and my own research
when girls say "girth matters too or even more than length" they don't think of 5 inches girth but certainly neither about 7 inches

6 inches is ideal

• JFL
when girls say "girth matters too or even more than length" they don't think of 5 inches girth but certainly neither about 7 inches

6 inches is ideal
In Japan

nigga says im gay for mentioning stats, yet every second thread of his revolves around cocks

• +1
Reactions: hopecel