jfl at being an anti semite

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
I made a thread asking who created the holocaust hoax but all the answers I got where:

DA JOOS

rothchilds/illuminati

the 'proof' they used are screenshots from cartoons and celebrities making the okay sign.

I am yet to find any evidence that there was some conspiracy to fake the holocaust to make the nazis look bad. Just retarded fucking post hoc like 'muh not enough ovens', jfl most dead were just shot in the head or starved to death.

Also I see no proof of any antisemitic conspiracy at all. They point to the fact jews often have high positions in society. Like no shit, they're 115 IQ on average, it's the same reason most black or latino people live in slums, it's just their individual competency. Again I never see them provide leaked documents or anything of jewish business leaders saying 'yeah bro, we control the whole world, stupid goyim'.

thread if anyone is interested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, geenk worg, borntosuffer and 4 others
are u a semite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Rzn, exlurkervv999 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
everything u said is true except this

Like no shit, they're 115 IQ on average,
it's bullshit, the reason they're successful is cause they're tribalmaxxing, they are not higher iq lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
Whoever thinks the Holocaust was a hoax is an anti Semite.
GSNQrrtWIAAPcE9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, IAMNOTANINCEL, Ascеnd and 4 others
Bruh just look up the Leuchter report

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
The Jews are no more intelligent than whites. They're just good at bullshitting naive morons who live according to the slave morality.

How do you know that?
what, iq the most multigenic shit + they're not a separate race + babies on spawn tend to 100iq , wtf are u saying nigga

they're successful because they're tribal af, you help the jew always, the jew your brethren is always first, give him better deals, give him opportunities

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Offensive Bias, ElTruecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
I made a thread asking who created the holocaust hoax but all the answers I got where:

DA JOOS

rothchilds/illuminati

the 'proof' they used are screenshots from cartoons and celebrities making the okay sign.

I am yet to find any evidence that there was some conspiracy to fake the holocaust to make the nazis look bad. Just retarded fucking post hoc like 'muh not enough ovens', jfl most dead were just shot in the head or starved to death.

Also I see no proof of any antisemitic conspiracy at all. They point to the fact jews often have high positions in society. Like no shit, they're 115 IQ on average, it's the same reason most black or latino people live in slums, it's just their individual competency. Again I never see them provide leaked documents or anything of jewish business leaders saying 'yeah bro, we control the whole world, stupid goyim'.

instead of doing ur own research. Ur are camping on this thread till someone responses :feelskek:
:feelskek:. Seems like u are on if them :feelswhat:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Imretarded?
Thank you Rabbi shecklestein. Will visit one day:feelsgood:
what, iq the most multigenic shit + they're not a separate race + babies on spawn tend to 100iq , wtf are u saying nigga

they're successful because they're tribal af, you help the jew always, the jew your brethren is always first, give him better deals, give him opportunities
You need only post one study showing Jewish IQ scores are the same as white IQ scores on average. Any study i look up says jews are iq moggers
IMG 8018

I have yet to find ANY proof of the null hypothesis.

Who fucking cares if IQ isn't fully genetic, doesn't change the fact jews are higher IQ. It could be 100% environment, wouldn't change the fact they're higher IQ.

instead of doing ur own research. Ur are camping on this thread till someone responses :feelskek:
:feelskek:. Seems like u are on if them :feelswhat:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm here to point out the 'research' is schizophrenic nonsense and that anyone who believes it is a fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Who fucking cares if IQ isn't fully genetic, doesn't change the fact jews are higher IQ. It could be 100% environment, wouldn't change the fact they're higher IQ.
i didn't mean that iq isn't genetic, i meant they are not a race for them to have homogeneous iq

also you won't find a study disproving that because no serious study with actual humans doing the research consider race as an actual scientific concept,

race is normie mental masturbation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
JFL at being pro another racial group of people.

• +1
i didn't mean that iq isn't genetic, i meant they are not a race for them to have homogeneous iq

also you won't find a study disproving that because no serious study with actual humans doing the research consider race as an actual scientific concept,

I am yet to see you cite any sources

I will stop responding until you actually back up your prior claims

• +1
DA JOOS MANE! ITS DA JOOS YO!

• +1
Signal 2024 05 13 10 52 31 981

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
dnr anyone who isn't anti semitic in 2024 is mentally retarded

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
what claim :lul:
-babies on spawn tend to 100iq
-not a race for them to have homogeneous iq
-race is normie mental masturbation

Well every sentence you made so far is an unsupported claim and you just move on to a new claim after I prove you wrong and then you pretend to be unaware.

Holohoax was a collaboration between the soviets, American Jews/bankers, media and prominent jeiwsh families like the rosthchilds. It literally never happened.
IMG 9411
IMG 6671
IMG 6669

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Imretarded?
babies on spawn tend to 100iq
it means the median is always 100, that's how the test works, if u test 500 jews you will get 100 as perfect median not fucking 115, there's 0 study actually testing it correctly it's always reviews converting other academic test scores

IF u wanna understand how the test works (i doubt it) read Wechsler's book and this https://sci-hub.se/10.1038/nrn2793
not a race for them to have homogeneous iq

Jews are not a separate race, there's no races idk this is too moronic to give a serious reply to

you're not proving shit

• +1
B..but s..six million definitely died because that’s what everyone says!

• +1
Holohoax was a collaboration between the soviets, American Jews/bankers, media and prominent jeiwsh families like the rosthchilds. It literally never happened.
View attachment 3141632View attachment 3141634View attachment 3141636
How original. More vague answer for who did it.

'yeah bro, it was entire countries and the joo families who control them'

I am yet to see any leaked documents of people involved.

God, antisemites are so fucking stupid
it means the median is always 100, that's how the test works, if u test 500 jews you will get 100 as perfect median not fucking 115, there's 0 study actually testing it correctly it's always reviews converting other academic test scores

IF u wanna understand how the test works (i doubt it) read Wechsler's book and this https://sci-hub.se/10.1038/nrn2793

Jews are not a separate race, there's no races idk this is too moronic to give a serious reply to

you're not proving shit
the mean is the United states population or sometimes the global mean. When you discuss racial or ethnic differences, they're comparing it against the US average. This is basic shit.

B..but s..six million definitely died because that’s what everyone says!

more antisemitic ramblings. Going on a useless tangent and never actually provides evidence for a conspiracy to fake the holocaust.

• JFL
bunch of copers

>My life is shit and im a lazy dickwad? Jews fault

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
The holocaust is probably exaggerated but that doesn't mean the jews rule the world
Most "genocides" are exaggerated
funny how the sfcels here talk about jews the way niggers talk about whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, NZb6Air and truthhurts
Jews having a 115 IQ is a myth from a sample of a elite private school upper class jews which is quite the egregious sample. Also people tend to forget about the country of Israel which has a mean IQ of around 95. Now if you break it down further into their component groups such as the Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi then their IQ curves are different of course. The highest of which being the Ashkenazi grouping, though however, they are heavily admixed with Europeans such as Germans and Southern European populations whilst being Levantine inherently.

Regardless there's really no proof suggesting Jews are even close to being the regurgitated myth of 115. Their success is more due to nepotistic factors far more likely than not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shahnameh, Imretarded?, FascisstChad and 1 other person
How original. More vague answer for who did it.

'yeah bro, it was entire countries and the joo families who control them'

I am yet to see any leaked documents of people involved.

God, antisemites are so fucking stupid

the mean is the United states population or sometimes the global mean. When you discuss racial or ethnic differences, they're comparing it against the US average. This is basic shit.

more antisemitic ramblings. Going on a useless tangent and never actually provides evidence for a conspiracy to fake the holocaust.
They’ve planned it for a long time.
IMG 6673
IMG 6672

Six million is Kabbalah, they’re mocking us.

Last edited:
  • +1
bunch of copers

>My life is shit and im a lazy dickwad? Jews fault
Yeah that's basically the jist of it
The holocaust is probably exaggerated but that doesn't mean the jews rule the world
Most "genocides" are exaggerated
funny how the sfcels here talk about jews the way niggers talk about whites
I agree. You're exactly right here.
Jews having a 115 IQ is a myth from a sample of a elite private school upper class jews which is quite the egregious sample. Also people tend to forget about the country of Israel which has a mean IQ of around 95. Now if you break it down further into their component groups such as the Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi then their IQ curves are different of course. The highest of which being the Ashkenazi grouping, though however, they are heavily admixed with Europeans such as Germans and Southern European populations whilst being Levantine inherently.

Regardless there's really no proof suggesting Jews are even close to being the regurgitated myth of 115. Their success is more due to nepotistic factors far more likely than not.
citation needed
They’ve planned it for a long time.
View attachment 3141644View attachment 3141645
Six million Kabbalah, they’re mocking us.
still yet to point towards individual people planning it out.

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
DNR shlomo. Read about the synagogue of Satan

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and truthhurts
Yeah that's basically the jist of it

I agree. You're exactly right here.

citation needed

still yet to point towards individual people planning it out.
You must be fucking retarded. Oh yeah where’s the specific documents bro. We know mossad did 9/11 but there’s no documents. The burden of proof falls on those who claim the holocaust is real not those who question it. You need to ask yourself why the Jewish population didn’t drop by six million, why the holocaust math doesn’t add up because it takes well over an hour to create a body. Ask yourself why every camp that was tested by Americans was proven not to be death camps and the only ones that remain were in soviet territory where they couldn’t confirm. They only had 5 years but they killed 6 million through that specific form of execution. It makes literally zero sense and is mathematically impossible.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You must be fucking retarded. Oh yeah where’s the specific documents bro. We know mossad did 9/11 but there’s no documents. The burden of proof falls on those who claim the holocaust is real not those who question it. You need to ask yourself why the Jewish population didn’t drop by six million, why the holocaust math doesn’t add up because it takes well over an hour to create a body. Ask yourself why every camp that was tested by Americans was proven not to be death camps and the only ones that remain were in soviet territory where they couldn’t confirm. They only had 5 years but they killed 6 million through that specific form of execution. It makes literally zero sense and is mathematically impossible.
More loser ramblings yet to show who did it. If you had read OP, i had already said you don't need to 'disprove' the holocaust but sadly you idiots never fucking read and never actually address the point of what's being said:feelswhat:

You're a brainwashed fool who has fallen into magical thinking.

Op in his spare time off the forum:

More loser ramblings yet to show who did it. If you had read OP, i had already said you don't need to 'disprove' the holocaust but sadly you idiots never fucking read and never actually address the point of what's being said:feelswhat:

You're a brainwashed fool who has fallen into magical thinking.
The answer to your username is yes.

citation needed
First of all the burden of proof falls upon you for the claim of "115 IQ" which is dubious and subject to a high degree of multifaceted nuances that simply can't be ignored. What was the sample for these studies? Was the sample chosen with strictly rigid and calibrated variables?

Study below debating on the nature of Jewish(Ashkenazi) IQs to which it even calls out the lacking sample of some of the studies which gives credence to the 115 IQ myth. This paper mind you is more in favour of the 115 IQ myth but breaks it down further. Jews have a high degree of primarily verbal IQ and slightly higher than average mathemathical IQ. Though their core basis for being supposedly high IQ is centered on their abnormally higher than average verbal IQ in respite to gentile whites(non jewish whites) and other ethnicities.

They are lower in the visuospatial IQ which is the IQ that is responsible for things such as pattern recognition and figuring out unique and special ways to solve a pressing issue. This is lower than gentile whites and possibly other racial configurations as well. What does verbal IQ do exactly though? It helps with manners such as problem solving , abstract reasoning and other factors related to language manipulation and understanding. I'm not dismissing it as something irrelevant as it is crucial to how you life is lived, though however it isn't exactly something responsible for creating robust technologically driven societies but more so ever being at the head at those societies due to an understanding of how people think and how to make those people bid for you via a thorough understanding of what they think. This of course has a exceptional great effect at making them climb their way to the apex of society. Not to consider the fact that due to their religion and distain for non-jews intrinsically they will only help one another via means such as nepotism.

This is just a random screen shot detailing what they truly think about the people they rule over.

TDLR: Jewish 115 IQ is still a myth.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?

DA JOOS

rothchilds/illuminati

This video breaks down 10 articles in which the 6m tortured, starved, dead or dying Jews and/or the holocaust was mentioned in the years from 1915-1938. Before the alleged holocaust and up to 2 decades before uncle Adolf came to power!

• +1

DA JOOS

rothchilds/illuminati

the jews have brainwashed you into being a transgender nigger

• +1
DNR because OP is jewish. Whatever you say is instantly invalidated.