JFL at consuming calories in 2024

shieldzz

shieldzz

30 MG Aderall , 5 eggs, diet coke , 2 cigarettes, 100g liver, few grapes, thats all you need niggas :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: :cool: :cool:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick, VinnyH, redmaxx and 8 others
Wish i could get adderall and binge on it

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
I'm on 5,5k calories on the last two weeks of my bulk and every time I have to chew it makes me miserable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, CopiumAddict2018, tasmanian devil and 3 others
I'm on 5,5k calories on the last two weeks of my bulk and every time I have to chew it makes me miserable.
thats dirty bulk

why are you doing this

Jfl a wanting to be an anorexic twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle, Deleted member 8988, blacksswordsman and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, blacksswordsman, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Jfl a wanting to be an anorexic twink
i think you should be 30% bodyfat and buzzcut and lift 300 kg deadlift . im sure you will be attractive :cool: :cool: :cool:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, rand anon, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
i think you should be 30% bodyfat and buzzcut and lift 300 kg deadlift . im sure you will be attractive :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yes fella because there's 100% definitely no inbetween being a starved pathetic anorexic twink and a bloatmaxed potato powerlifter

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hardstyle and shieldzz
Yes fella because there's 100% definitely no inbetween being a starved pathetic anorexic twink and a bloatmaxed potato powerlifter
Its either black or white

0 calories gang

30 MG Aderall , 5 eggs, diet coke , 2 cigarettes, 100g liver, few grapes, thats all you need niggas :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: :cool: :cool:
more like 2 packs of cigarettes

Real men bulk like Sam Sulek in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and rand anon
thats ur fault for thinking 5.5k is needed, most people bulk on 3k or even less

nice larp
20240111 141655

on my third plate of poffertjes.

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
do you weigh 200kg or some shit? biggest guy i know is 6'3, 99kg and his maintenance is like 3k not 5k
6'2 103~kg and active all day.

about to do incline bench for the next few hours.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
6k calories daily
any lower keeps me stagnant in terms of progress

why not drink them then

jfl at breathing in 2024

thats how u get permanent brain damage btw

drinking high caloric shit gives you massive diarrhea.
something I like to do is 400g full-fat yogurt + 120g whey isolate + 200g peanut butter + chocolate chips + banana

it's like 2000 calories and genuinely not that bad

something I like to do is 400g full-fat yogurt + 120g whey isolate + 200g peanut butter + chocolate chips + banana

it's like 2000 calories and genuinely not that bad
I chomp down a kilo of yogurt with 3 scoops of whey before I go to bed.

I chomp down a kilo of yogurt with 3 scoops of whey before I go to bed.
a kilo is crazy holy shit 💀

but seriously, try adding smooth peanut butter to it, easy 1000 calories extra and the taste is not strong at all

a kilo is crazy holy shit 💀

but seriously, try adding smooth peanut butter to it, easy 1000 calories extra and the taste is not strong at all
I hate peanut butter, I was trying to make a cheap protein powder by mixing soy and powdered peanuts together a while ago and the taste still gives me nightmares (I still finished the 2kg I made of it)

• +1
Your diet is legit, i ran 5/6 cigs a day + 1 coffee+ 1/2 aspirins and a banana with some m&ms for 3 weeks and got shredded as fuck.

Only problem is that my dick stopped working jfl.

Now i eat approx 2000 cals a day and healthy and everything returned back to normal. Be careful bro

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
I hate peanut butter, I was trying to make a cheap protein powder by mixing soy and powdered peanuts together a while ago and the taste still gives me nightmares (I still finished the 2kg I made of it)
well you could just inject ghrelin

well you could just inject ghrelin
I just eat a lot of cheese for calories, my area has a lot of dairy farmers and the local cheeses are good and cheap.

I just eat a lot of cheese for calories, my area has a lot of dairy farmers and the local cheeses are good and cheap.
Chug chocolate milk, 2L is like 4000 calories

Why dont you just order mcdonalds twice a day

Get 4 burgers and fries and a coke that’s probably 3.5k cal in america

Why dont you just order mcdonalds twice a day

Get 4 burgers and fries and a coke that’s probably 3.5k cal in america
mcdonalds tastes like shit when you eat it more than once a week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and shieldzz
Your diet is legit, i ran 5/6 cigs a day + 1 coffee+ 1/2 aspirins and a banana with some m&ms for 3 weeks and got shredded as fuck.

Only problem is that my dick stopped working jfl.

Now i eat approx 2000 cals a day and healthy and everything returned back to normal. Be careful bro
Since i take a normal dosage of aderall now im more horny than ever

• Hmm...
6'2 103~kg and active all day.

about to do incline bench for the next few hours.
Do you sprint or practice some sports which involve running? If yes, how you do at them?

Do you sprint or practice some sports which involve running? If yes, how you do at them?
no I suck ass at running because my legs aren't long, I just swim fast in bursts instead or climb.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Debetro