JFL at eating less carbs during a cut

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Not only will stress hormones and corticosteroids be released when you fast/ cut but one of the main roles of cortisol is to decrease fat mobilization. If you eat carbs at night you can avoid all of this. I get 4000 IU Vitamin D, drink lots of coffee and eat protein and fat during evening. At night I eat mainly good carbs and some protein and I sleep well too because I don't have cortisol in my system. Leanmaxing on keto will be he'll, you'll get much faster results with carbs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
you'll get much faster results with carbs
Don't know about that, but I also prefer having carbs in my diet at all times. I perform better with them

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Yerico7, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
I leanmaxxed on high carb :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
True but cortisol isn't necessarily bad short term, its naturally high in the morning to wake you up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
True but cortisol isn't necessarily bad short term, its naturally high in the morning to wake you up
Yes but it prevents/ reduces deep sleep in the night and too high levels cause you to gain fat

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Prettyboy is on carnivore diet and his body looks better

• JFL
Capture dcran le 2022 02 21  110851

Attachments

• 1645459840174.png
    1645459840174.png
    674.6 KB · Views: 0
averaging 4000 calories a day, mostly milk and orange juice, multiple coffees with sugar and cigarettes, spoons of honey and maple syrup
coca cola on the daily

sugarmaxxing is the ultimate looksmax and the key to losing weight effortlessly, I'm stuffing my face with food all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and Deleted member 15827
averaging 4000 calories a day, mostly milk and orange juice, multiple coffees with sugar and cigarettes, spoons of honey and maple syrup
coca cola on the daily

sugarmaxxing is the ultimate looksmax and the key to losing weight effortlessly, I'm stuffing my face with food all day
For real? Why? Doesn’t it fuck up your skin and your sleep?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 15827
For real? Why? Doesn’t it fuck up your skin and your sleep?
my skin has never looked better, I attribute it to the hydration I get from milk and OJ, I used to drink alot of water and always felt dehydrated but now I don't even drink water I'm never thirsty and I urinate less

I sleep like a baby now, milk with salt before bed

• JFL

Do you have the link to the thread that he mentions in the post? This is hard to believe tbh, it's the opposite of the generally accepted ideas of sugar being bad for you.

There's no such thing as a "good carb" they are just calories, at best. There's no essential unique nutrition to them like with proteins and fats. I don't know why this stupid broscience came from that you need to constantly stave off cortisol like it's a toxin. It's a natural hormone that fluctuates with the circadian rhythm peaking in the morning and then falling throughout the day. It's very unhealthy (if not fatal) to have chronically low cortisol.

Shills for unnatural high carb diet seem to have latched on this hormone as some argument against eating a normal diet, or maybe to validate their own addictions to junk food.

• JFL
Sweet potatoes are my fav carbs :Comfy:

• +1
There's no such thing as a "good carb" they are just calories, at best. There's no essential unique nutrition to them like with proteins and fats. I don't know why this stupid broscience came from that you need to constantly stave off cortisol like it's a toxin. It's a natural hormone that fluctuates with the circadian rhythm peaking in the morning and then falling throughout the day. It's very unhealthy (if not fatal) to have chronically low cortisol.

Shills for unnatural high carb diet seem to have latched on this hormone as some argument against eating a normal diet, or maybe to validate their own addictions to junk food.
Sorry bro but you are dumb

Not only will stress hormones and corticosteroids be released when you fast/ cut but one of the main roles of cortisol is to decrease fat mobilization. If you eat carbs at night you can avoid all of this. I get 4000 IU Vitamin D, drink lots of coffee and eat protein and fat during evening. At night I eat mainly good carbs and some protein and I sleep well too because I don't have cortisol in my system. Leanmaxing on keto will be he'll, you'll get much faster results with carbs
Just use 5-amino-1mq

I like to use cardio to lose fat, i eat 4k-5k calories per day, depending on how much activity.
I may use keto in summer+roids to see how they mix together.

• Hmm...