Should I start dressing like a zoomer??

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, alriodai and ItsOver.com
If she would wear normal pants she would be HTB

Unlikely you can blend in with zoomers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
looks good but a lil too big yea

That’s some 2000s era Jesse pinkman dogshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 5467, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Ugh, I lived through JNCOs already.

who cares apparently its NT, and he has a jb gf that he gets to cremepee in every night so.....

he fucking a 16 yo jb while you crying about his frame on looksmax then go on to beat ur shmeat lil virgin ass nigga

always mfs here hating on men, yall worse than foids

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and BeanletMogger
he fucking a 16 yo jb while you crying about his frame on looksmax then go on to beat ur shmeat lil virgin ass nigga

always mfs here hating on men, yall worse than foids
I never said anything about his frame I said his pants look goofy.. you calling me a virgin? ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
I never said anything about his frame I said his pants look goofy.. you calling me a virgin? ☠️
nigga look ridiculous tho i can't lie, he looks bulliable asf, i rather get no hoes and look normal than lose my dignity to get sum pussy

• JFL
who cares apparently its NT, and he has a jb gf that he gets to cremepee in every night so.....
I had that too when I was his age it’s nothing crazy blud jfl if you can’t get a jb girlfriend in highschool assuming that’s how old he is

nigga look ridiculous tho i can't lie, he looks bulliable asf, i rather get no hoes and look normal than lose my dignity to get sum pussy
Ain’t no way people aren’t commenting on that IRL. My last gf told me i should try emo aesthetic but the most ill wear is a chain and black clothes with air forces

• +1
It looks retarted I’m so far disconnected from zoomers
You dont fuck with his emo insecure boy covers his face and wears giant balloon pants aesthetic 🥺

lol it looks like the jnco craze awhile back. normies just recycling the same stupid shit.

Thank god people like thisdont exist where i live. Low t mfs