Kraken
niggers look at me like that and say
''SAAR SIDE EFFECTS SAAR SAAR SAAR SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR''

Jdaghdz8agdz78agdzuagbdua

niggers are worried about DHT Blockers because of ED
Your nw3 hairline is the best birth control in the world
you will never use your cock anyways

why are you worried so much ?
there will be never a time in your life where you will use your cock besides for your silly hentais, its fucking over for you

MemeR9k

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, geneticwaste1, averagenormie and 16 others
repost

need to spread DhtBlockerpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, zyzzbrah1234, kennnnnyyyyy and 2 others
Deadass lowkey getting gyno on this shit but i know hair is life so IDC.

Although insomnia and low libido can be pretty brutal if you get them, I get them both but they flunctuate

Skin got way better on fin

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and zyzzbrah1234
repost

need to spread DhtBlockerpill
this fucking retarded forum needs to hear this

the amount of dht propaganda that has been spread everywhere and imbecils parroting it is insane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and lestoa
The mental stress from loosing you hair in this day and age is probably far worse for your health than finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Occultcel, dookielooksmaxxer, lurking truecel and 4 others
this fucking retarded forum needs to hear this

the amount of dht propaganda that has been spread everywhere and imbecils parroting it is insane
blast dht till 25

finmaxx after

simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, mfk, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lurking truecel, lestoa and MA_ascender
bro I started losing hair slowly since 18 naturally :feelscry:
i think its maybe a sign from nature that ur meant to be less then normal people, like youre a loser

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and Always Stay You
blast dht till 25

finmaxx after

simple as that
Grind DHT fetuses in the garbage disposal. Fourth-trimester abortions for DHT. Blend DHT in a blender. Drown DHT in fried chicken grease. Vaporize DHT with a ray gun. Snap DHT's neck. Kick old DHT down the stairs. Feed DHT to alligators. Slice DHT with a katana. Put a bomb in DHT's mouth. Throw knives at DHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Sonny Black and They_are_all_whores

Although insomnia and low libido can be pretty brutal if you get them, I get them both but they flunctuate

GTFO bro before you ruin your brain :feelsbadman:

i think its maybe a sign from nature that ur meant to be less then normal people, like youre a loser
no I facially mog, I have the slavic curse my grandpa went bald by 28. Im on fin and minox should be good.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and castizo
no I facially mog, I have the slavic curse my grandpa went bald by 28. Im on fin and minox should be good.
nobody mogs with no hair

not even chico

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
niggers look at me like that and say
''SAAR SIDE EFFECTS SAAR SAAR SAAR SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR''

Jdaghdz8agdz78agdzuagbdua

niggers are worried about DHT Blockers because of ED
Your nw3 hairline is the best birth control in the world
you will never use your cock anyways

why are you worried so much ?
there will be never a time in your life where you will use your cock besides for your silly hentais, its fucking over for you

MemeR9k
Finally someone high IQ

I literally got it at a pharmacy no questions asked

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
JFL i was nw1.5 at 16 and my dad was completely bald at 19:forcedsmile:

And im a slavcel

GTFO bro before you ruin your brain :feelsbadman:
I dont belive that shit
I did bloods estradiol is in range test is high my body just needs dht to antagonize estrogen so I get estrogen related sides.

I cut down to 10% body fat and the gyno pains improved. I

Insomnia could be that neurosteriod shit but that comes and goes and I haven't had it in a while.

JFL i was nw1.5 at 16 and my dad was completely bald at 19:forcedsmile:

And im a slavcel
you said "was" did it get better on fin?

Ive been on fin for like 7 months honestly haven't seen any changes but no further loss so I added min again last month.

Min grows my hair hella but the collagen sides sound scary

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I dont belive that shit
I did bloods estradiol is in range test is high my body just needs dht to antagonize estrogen so I get estrogen related sides.

I cut down to 10% body fat and the gyno pains improved. I

Insomnia could be that neurosteriod shit but that comes and goes and I haven't had it in a while.
For many, that neurosteroid shit doesn't "come and go". It can remain forever and can even worsen over time. That tranny drug is poison and permanently altered my brain.

I am not trying to fear monger, I am just trying to tell you sincerely that if you're getting estrogen related sides and insomnia then you are at risk of getting PFS. Androgen deprivation during development (up to age 25 at least) is extremely dangerous and can permanently alter your brain and your body.

Obviously you don't want to nocebo yourself into feeling bad, so I get the "that pfs shit is completely fake made up syndrome by bald cucks conspiracy" attitude, but when you are experiencing serious sides like you are reporting, it's time to really think about the fire that you are playing with.

For many, that neurosteroid shit doesn't "come and go". It can remain forever and can even worsen over time. That tranny drug is poison and permanently altered my brain.

I am not trying to fear monger, I am just trying to tell you sincerely that if you're getting estrogen related sides and insomnia then you are at risk of getting PFS. Androgen deprivation during development (up to age 25 at least) is extremely dangerous and can permanently alter your brain and your body.

Obviously you don't want to nocebo yourself into feeling bad, so I get the "that pfs shit is completely fake made up syndrome by bald cucks conspiracy" attitude, but when you are experiencing serious sides like you are reporting, it's time to really think about the fire that you are playing with.
Bla bla bla bla nice fear mongering

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and averagenormie

i got gyno surgery and that shit is gone forever finally, one of the best life decisions tied with LASIK

had it from puberty and it got worse when i started pinning so i went to a doctor said i have gyno and want to have a surgery

that doctor was understanding, wrote some recomendation and i got it removed in a university hospital FOR FREE ( turns out Estonian insurance covers Gynecomastia surgery, whe n recommended by a doctor )

Recovery was nothing, literally 2/10 at most, although i had to were some gay ass compression shirt, that was uncomfortable.

tldr: had gyno after roiding, got a free surgery, best decision of my life

• +1
Bla bla bla bla nice fear mongering
Muh fearmongering :feelsuhh: You guys on your transgender medication remind me a lot of those hysterical left wing people who, whenever any sort of point about immigration being potentially dangerous is brought up, start screaming "YOU'RE FEAR MONGERING, MUH XENOPHOBIA".

Keep pretending everything is perfectly fine and everyone is just trying to make you feel scared and androgen deprivation is perfectly healthy for a developing male human and doesn't have any potential to fuck everything up

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and Matheus

I dont think its fake I just don't belive its permanent.

Side effects that I have aren't that severe even as much as they sound, I just couldn't sleep well the first couple days on fin, the other times could have been just regular insomnia barley happens to me.

Low libido I belive was mainly stress from uni and severe calorie deficit for 5 months 1400-1600 calories.

Gyno is the only thing I can say is finasteride but its getting better over time not worse and its not that bad just a little sensitive. I haven't seen any growth. not even close to the puberty gyno pains I got.

Pfs people don't even know what causes it so how can u say its estrogen related, I thought most people belive its neurosteroid related not even androgen deprivation.

My estradiol is in range and test is high. I don't see any androgen deprevation.

What sides do you still have.

And using the word permanently is bad wording because you don't know if it is genuinely permanent.

Having that mentality you can placebo yourself into having sides like low libido and ed permanently even if they did exist at some point..
Sexual function is very mental so saying my "dick is permanently dead" wont do you any favors when trying to get hard.

What sides do you still have.

And using the word permanently is bad wording because you don't know if it is genuinely permanent.

Having that mentality you can placebo yourself into having sides like low libido and ed permanently even if they did exist at some point..
Sexual function is very mental so saying my "dick is permanently dead" wont do you any favors when trying to get hard.
Bro, I remember we spoke about this before. If I remember correctly, you're like NW2-3 and very young.

A good mindset with regards to sexual function can help, but there's a point when you know that your sexual dysfunction is something else entirely. For instance, when you have no nocturnal erections or erections in the morning.

You sound like you're suffering with sides on this drug and looking for people to say "ye jfl at finasteride sides dht is trash" to soothe the fears you have about what fin is potentially doing to you and to maybe give yourself a placebo effect to fix your sides.

I don't want to scare anyone and have nothing to gain from fear mongering. I am simply telling you my experience and the experience of many others on this drug.

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and nuisance
I dont think its fake I just don't belive its permanent.
And as a note, I would never want someone who is facing sides with finasteride for them to be permanent. PFS is hellish and one of the toughest struggles I've faced in recent years.

And you're right - you shouldn't assume it will be permanent. Chances of sides being permanent are slim. But you should give yourself the best chance of them not being permanent. Probably by coming off that drug.

• +1
Bro, I remember we spoke about this before. If I remember correctly, you're like NW2-3 and very young.

A good mindset with regards to sexual function can help, but there's a point when you know that your sexual dysfunction is something else entirely. For instance, when you have no nocturnal erections or erections in the morning.

You sound like you're suffering with sides on this drug and looking for people to say "ye jfl at finasteride sides dht is trash" to soothe the fears you have about what fin is potentially doing to you and to maybe give yourself a placebo effect to fix your sides.

I don't want to scare anyone and have nothing to gain from fear mongering. I am simply telling you my experience and the experience of many others on this drug.
I understand,

But things like no morning wood can be experienced without finasteride.

I did mention my sides in a post and said that I was quitting but honestly at that time I broke up with my girl and i was eating 1300 calories and was depressed and getting 6 hours of sleep a day. Also uni is very stressful at the moment. I got better mentally I started to eat more and I get morning wood again now. I honestly regret making that post.

I appreciate your concern but honestly, I feel fine right now even the gyno pain went away recently.

Muh fearmongering :feelsuhh: You guys on your transgender medication remind me a lot of those hysterical left wing people who, whenever any sort of point about immigration being potentially dangerous is brought up, start screaming "YOU'RE FEAR MONGERING, MUH XENOPHOBIA".

Keep pretending everything is perfectly fine and everyone is just trying to make you feel scared and androgen deprivation is perfectly healthy for a developing male human and doesn't have any potential to fuck everything up
And as a note, I would never want someone who is facing sides with finasteride for them to be permanent. PFS is hellish and one of the toughest struggles I've faced in recent years.

And you're right - you shouldn't assume it will be permanent. Chances of sides being permanent are slim. But you should give yourself the best chance of them not being permanent. Probably by coming off that drug.
Blaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaa

Nice fear mongering
Go back to those pfs forums, this forum is build on facts, logic and science

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
just use topical

Side effects of having no hair greatly outweigh the possible side effects of finasteride

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
Side effects of having no hair
yes
like forever being alone and rotting on incels.is all of your entire lifetime...
easy sides

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and ey88
I haven't used finasteride but have used SSRIs and Accutane. Let me tell you something, if you will get hit with emotional blunting and anhedonia - it will be more over for you than if you would get a 4th degree burn all over your face, and I'm not even exaggerating. No looks will save you, no money, no status, no 'muh JBs', absolutely nothing. You'll be biochemically prevented from feeling anything, and there's no hell worse than that.

Yes, it's possible that if you go bald, you might not have sex (although I got the most female attention when I shaved my head to 3 mm during my college years). But I'd rather not have sex and still feel emotions and joy from other things than experience absolute, relentless emotional numbness and a zombie-like state.

Another question is whether you'll have such side effects. AFAIK, the likelihood of them occurring is low. But if you're unlucky enough to get them, you can kiss your life goodbye, regardless of anything else.

And no, I'm not engaging in fearmongering here. Almost everyone here is an adult and can do whatever they want. I'm just warning you that there are things far worse than any kind of disfigurement.

i will crush ur head in a single stomp, and ur mother likes it with no hair :p

If you’re talking about finasteride it’s already over for you…

Dump it in the trash and start discussing Dutasteride

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, Mr.Proper and ihatewhiterose
Why the fck you care just pop your fin instead of debating with Dalits. Also I take 1mg everyday without prescription hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I'm more scared of side effects like an increase in facial bloating as you are increasing estrogen, ED is only influenced by the mind for most people

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
blast dht till 25

finmaxx after

simple as that
Nah, many guys experience significant hairloss up to that point.
If you blast DHT on top you will almost certainly have a NW 2-4 at that point.

Dht enhances bone density. Fin lowers testosterone long term. Fin is a short term solution for 5 years of so. Then buy a fancy human hair wig and still have cheekbones and a jawline.:blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

just cut your balls off, become a woman, women don't lose hair typa thread

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung and HandsomeOrDeath
Dht enhances bone density. Fin lowers testosterone long term. Fin is a short term solution for 5 years of so. Then buy a fancy human hair wig and still have cheekbones and a jawline.:blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:
post puberty you should nuke your DHT for looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: traeyoung
blasting fin(0.5 mg a day) for 2 months skinmaxxed me like crazy for some reason,hopefully sexual sides wont come later and cuck me

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
blasting fin(0.5 mg a day) for 2 months skinmaxxed me like crazy for some reason,hopefully sexual sides wont come later and cuck me
DHT ruins your skin. Makes it oily asf and darker, also causes acne and blackheads all over

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_ and lestoa
DHT ruins your skin. Makes it oily asf and darker, also causes acne and blackheads all over
thats exactly what i noticed ,my forehead had very small disgusting pimples that i never had before my crown started to thin(never had acne in my life),after i started blasting fin my forehead became as smooth as a baby's ass again but too early for hair gains i guess.

fucking hell its disturbing how subhuman DHT is,useless ass hormone post puberty and ruined my second biggest halo that single handedly got me hoes,my hair

looking back i would have started blasting fin way earlier but i was too low T

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
post puberty you should nuke your DHT for looksmaxxing
Dht helps prevent osteoporosis as you age. Cheekbones and jawline are far more important than hair.:blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

DHT post puberty is useless and i never said that you should nuke DHT in puberty
Go look up what fin does to your testosterone levels after age 30. It lowers them and turns you into a faggot. You will lose your facial bones. Fin is only good from 18-30.