JFL at giving a single fuck about FINASTERIDE SIDES

Go look up what fin does to your testosterone levels after age 30. It lowers them and turns you into a faggot. You will lose your facial bones. Fin is only good from 18-30.
you are extremely low iq

you are extremely low iq
You are an recessed maxilla having subhuman faggot
"In many studies it has been shown that the prostatic hyperplasia and cancer develop frequently in the hormonal milieu of estrogen excess over androgens. This hormonal imbalance is normally seen in aging males. Finasteride increases the circulating levels of testosterone which is peripherally aromatized to estrogens. Thus the use of finasteride in older males further shifts the hormonal balance towards estrogen excess"

thats exactly what i noticed ,my forehead had very small disgusting pimples that i never had before my crown started to thin(never had acne in my life),after i started blasting fin my forehead became as smooth as a baby's ass again but too early for hair gains i guess.

fucking hell its disturbing how subhuman DHT is,useless ass hormone post puberty and ruined my second biggest halo that single handedly got me hoes,my hair

looking back i would have started blasting fin way earlier but i was too low T
I can relate to this my skin looks like a babys bottom on fin

Recently though I've noticed dryer skin because its fall which i never had because my shit was so oily before fin

• Love it
Reactions: Skinnycel_
Go look up what fin does to your testosterone levels after age 30. It lowers them and turns you into a faggot. You will lose your facial bones. Fin is only good from 18-30.
you actually dont know shit, the only thing fin can do to testosterone is keep it the same or raise it

I can relate to this my skin looks like a babys bottom on fin

Recently though I've noticed dryer skin because its fall which i never had because my shit was so oily before fin
if this shit brings back my hair its gonna be the best invention hands down,i got no sides that werent positives,all i noticed was increased libido and far better skin quality,if i also see good thickness gains i will keep blasting fin till the day i die

if this shit brings back my hair its gonna be the best invention hands down,i got no sides that werent positives,all i noticed was increased libido and far better skin quality,if i also see good thickness gains i will keep blasting fin till the day i die
I got raised libido for the first couple months, now its slightly lower than normal. Still functional dick though.

• So Sad
I got raised libido for the first couple months, now its slightly lower than normal. Still functional dick though.
oh shit,praying to god that wont happen to me,i been taking it for 2 months so what you said is suifuel ngl
you mean below baseline or lower than finmaxxed libido?

oh shit,praying to god that wont happen to me,i been taking it for 2 months so what you said is suifuel ngl
you mean below baseline or lower than finmaxxed libido?
As in I rarely think about sex how I used to, however when it's happening I can still get it up

There are two other factors though I've been eating 1500 calories a day for the last 5 months and lost 20 pounds and university stress. I'm leaning more to the calorie deficit causing low libido but who know that's just my experience right now.

• +1
As in I rarely think about sex how I used to, however when it's happening I can still get it up

There are two other factors though I've been eating 1500 calories a day for the last 5 months and lost 20 pounds and university stress. I'm leaning more to the calorie deficit causing low libido but who know that's just my experience right now.
not thinking about sex is indeed a low T trait and therefore we could definetly consider that cucking from fin if its not all in your head,hopefully it wont happen to me tbh,whats your dose?also i been aggressively cutting too but that shouldnt be enough for you to think less about sex if anything since im leaner i have way more energy and higher libido

let me know in a few months how you are doing if you care to otherwise i just wish you luck and hopefully its just stress/in your head

not thinking about sex is indeed a low T trait and therefore we could definetly consider that cucking from fin if its not all in your head,hopefully it wont happen to me tbh,whats your dose?also i been aggressively cutting too but that shouldnt be enough for you to think less about sex if anything since im leaner i have way more energy and higher libido

let me know in a few months how you are doing if you care to otherwise i just wish you luck and hopefully its just stress/in your head
I use 0.05% topical, Im 90% sure its cutting I crashed my test, there were more than a handful of days where I ate less than 1200 calories. When I up my calories some of my libido comes back.

• +1
I use 0.05% topical, Im 90% sure its cutting I crashed my test, there were more than a handful of days where I ate less than 1200 calories. When I up my calories some of my libido comes back.
yeah tbf depending on your weight 1.2k calories is very low actually,im glad bro

you actually dont know shit, the only thing fin can do to testosterone is keep it the same or raise it
You are a deformed cock sucking homosexual

"However, there is a concern over chronic use of finasteride and development of prostate cancer. Through its effect on hormonal (estrogens vs. androgens) balance and immune surveillance of tumor cells, finasteride increases the risk of prostate cancer. In many studies it has been shown that the prostatic hyperplasia and cancer develop frequently in the hormonal milieu of estrogen excess over androgens. This hormonal imbalance is normally seen in aging males. Finasteride increases the circulating levels of testosterone which is peripherally aromatized to estrogens. Thus the use of finasteride in older males further shifts the hormonal balance towards estrogen excess":blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

"Finasteride increases the circulating levels of testosterone which is peripherally aromatized to estrogens. Thus the use of finasteride in older males further shifts the hormonal balance towards estrogen excess"

The mental stress from loosing you hair in this day and age is probably far worse for your health than finasteride.
That is true, but if you have money, its better to just get a hair system every month, and you can keep your DHT high and have hair

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath
That is true, but if you have money, its better to just get a hair system every month, and you can keep your DHT high and have hair
Finally someone with common sense! A fancy human hair wig is better than fin or dut long term. You will lose bone density from both fin and dut as you age and you testosterone levels drop. The only way to take fin after your 20s is if you are on trt.:blackpill::redpill:

"Finasteride increases the circulating levels of testosterone which is peripherally aromatized to estrogens. Thus the use of finasteride in older males further shifts the hormonal balance towards estrogen excess"
"Go look up what fin does to your testosterone levels after age 30"

How I know you don't know anything is because you are talking about testosterone levels droppign, if estrogen-induced prostate cancer was actually a valid argument you should have argued that testosterone and estrogen lower with age but the lack of DHT causes the body to be less androgenic and more estrogenic since dht antagonizes estrogen.

There is way more evidence that prostate cancer is caused by androgens rather than estrogen, hrt lowers the risk for prostate cancer and that is literally making your body 100x more estrogenic than finasteride

niggers look at me like that and say
''SAAR SIDE EFFECTS SAAR SAAR SAAR SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR''

Jdaghdz8agdz78agdzuagbdua

niggers are worried about DHT Blockers because of ED
Your nw3 hairline is the best birth control in the world
you will never use your cock anyways

why are you worried so much ?
there will be never a time in your life where you will use your cock besides for your silly hentais, its fucking over for you

MemeR9k
Real

Finally someone with common sense! A fancy human hair wig is better than fin or dut long term. You will lose bone density from both fin and dut as you age and you testosterone levels drop. The only way to take fin after your 20s is if you are on trt.:blackpill::redpill:
your acting like its that simple, it costs thousands of dollars a year, a ton of maintenance, you always have to worry about someone finding out, lace starts peeling up, you cant swim unless you have the money to change it very two weeks, no sauna, sweaty head when working out, irritation.

Most men who go the hair system route eventually just give up it doesn't even come close to having real hair it's a last resort. It only makes sense if you have a very good hairpiece place but you have to go ever 3 weeks and spend like a grand each time. Most cites don't have good places they have shitty places like hairclub, unless you are in a major city like new york or LA your choices are limited.

BLASTING fin (0.5mg a day)
Im just joking + unironically people are more scared of "blasting" fin than actual roids.

Are you on 2.5 mg dutasteride or is being an abused dog the reason you are barking?

despite being on estrogen and dut my dick still works perfectly fine
yall niggas got subhuman genes ig

Hair is life. If you have no hair, you have no life.