JFL at how stubborn some people on this forum are

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax

Reminds me of the normies I used to blackpill in early r/incels times when they would try insisting that women are angelic creatures that would neither cheat or be chad-driven, although they knew I was right, they would still try to cope and deny.

@gestapo and his dumb vitamin d argument against hijabis GTFIH​

Cope. Gandy Vitamins or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Cope. Gandy Vitamins or gtfo

Nowhere have I said that vitamin d is cope. He is saying that there is no possible way for a hijabi to get enough vitamin d through natural sunlight. Which is obviously not true :feelsuhh:

Your link leads to a fairy tale battle thread or something? Yes they can get D, but it's not everything

Reminds me of the normies I used to blackpill in early r/incels times when they would try insisting that women are angelic creatures that would neither cheat or be chad-driven, although they knew I was right, they would still try to cope and deny.
A hijabi can easily get his daily 5-15 minutes of sunlight when being home. Everybody has a window in their homes. She could get her vitamin d through that. Simple as.
COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!
A hijabi can easily get his daily 5-15 minutes of sunlight when being home. Everybody has a window in their homes. She could get her vitamin d through that. Simple as.
First of all, windows are COPE because Vitamin D formation happens when UV-B light reacts with dehydrocholesterol in the skin and the glass blocks UV-B you retard!

Muh "you can open windows and stand there with less clothes for 5-15 minutes"

Except that is STILL borderline USELESS! They literally did a study on this with Arab women.

Pilot study of sunlight exposure and vitamin D status in Arab women of childbearing age

apps.who.int
Arab women of child-bearing age consented to expose their face, arms and hands for 15 minutes per day twice a week for 4 weeks within the privacy of their courtyard and to avoid changes in dietary vitamin D intake. Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D [‎25[‎OH]‎]‎ levels were measured pre- and post-intervention. Although vitamin D levels remained sub-optimal, median serum 25[‎OH]‎D levels were significantly higher post-intervention [‎23.0 nmol/L]‎ than pre-intervention [‎17.6 nmol/L]‎.

Even though 15min of sun exposure improved them from 17.6 nmol/L to 23.0nmol/L they STILL HAD SUB-OPTIMAL VitD levels.
In fact, having less than 30 nmol/L is defined as "severe Vit D deficiency".

High bone turnover in Muslim women with vitamin D deficiency

High bone turnover in Muslim women with vitamin D deficiency
www.mja.com.au
There were 81 (68.1%) women with serum 25OHD levels < 30 nmol/L (defined as "severe" vitamin D deficiency). The risk of developing high bone turnover was significantly greater in the women with "severe" vitamin D deficiency.

Optimal levels should be at least 75nmol/L.

Optimal serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels for multiple health outcomes - PubMed

Recent evidence suggests that higher vitamin D intakes beyond current recommendations may be associated with better health outcomes. In this chapter, evidence is summarized from different studies that evaluate threshold levels for serum 25(OH)D levels in relation to bone mineral density (BMD)...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
For all endpoints, the most advantageous serum levels for 25(OH)D appeared to be at least 75 nmol/l (30 ng/ml) and for cancer prevention, desirable 25(OH)D levels are between 90-120 nmol/l (36-48 ng/ml).

So your 5-15 minutes in front of an open window is complete bullshit cope.