JFL at non racist whites

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Screenshot 20240921 200251
Screenshot 20240921 200418

This retarded mayowhore defending immigrants that are known for running gang rape operations targeting foids like her JFL, what the actual fuck is wrong with these types of whites, I'm not even white but I know if I were I would not want those people in my country especially if it's already developed and first world, liberalism really messes with ur brain ig, and also the fact that so many mayowhores and other cumskins are voting for Kamala Harris is just embarrassing ngl, it's like they lack brains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, borntosuffer, sportsmogger and 7 others
She just want a BBC in her ass, is that simple really

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, borntosuffer, widdi and 7 others
Kill that bitch

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, notsocommonthumb, WeiWei and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, swagstar, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
Screenshot 20240921 204624

Another reddit classic, if you get attacked and invaded by some random low IQ retards then you are obligated to help them instead of protecting your land

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, YungTrappa, WeiWei and 1 other person
Stupid white foid tbh, they are delusional and dont understand simple statistics

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, YungTrappa, WeiWei and 1 other person
Stupid white foid tbh, they are delusional and dont understand simple statistics
They might be more low IQ than the illegal immigrants jfl

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, YungTrappa and org3cel.RR
They might be more low IQ than the illegal immigrants jfl
I wouldnt say that, they can be good doctors and psychiatriscs, but they have too high empathy, they care about everyone, except when its about abortion or subhuman males jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: swagstar, sayi, YungTrappa and 2 others
She just want a BBC in her ass, is that simple really
The liberal women are always the biggest white only ones and the “racist”/conservative ones want ethnic cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, YungTrappa, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
I wouldnt say that, they can be good doctors and psychiatriscs, but they have too high empathy, they care about everyone, except when its about abortion or subhuman males jfl
Shouldn't be allowed to vote imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, notsocommonthumb and org3cel.RR
Shouldn't be allowed to vote imo
Women think emotionally not racionatilly, they shouldnt be allowed to do anything that matters in a world like being a CEO or have any power at all in society

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Mkhzee
View attachment 3186776View attachment 3186780
This retarded mayowhore defending immigrants that are known for running gang rape operations targeting foids like her JFL, what the actual fuck is wrong with these types of whites, I'm not even white but I know if I were I would not want those people in my country especially if it's already developed and first world, liberalism really messes with ur brain ig, and also the fact that so many mayowhores and other cumskins are voting for Kamala Harris is just embarrassing ngl, it's like they lack brains
snow bunny :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
White people have always treated me nicely. Even better than my own race. White women have been thr most kind to me by far.

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Suns9999 and Mkhzee
White people have always treated me nicely. Even better than my own race. White women have been thr most kind to me by far.
This only leads to their own demise sometimes

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Jason Voorhees
we should bomb africa and the middle east to the ground.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Mkhzee
The liberal women are always the biggest white only ones and the “racist”/conservative ones want ethnic cock
If you mean the SJW/femanazi liberal women, that's absolutely true.

But, if you're talking about sorority bitches who claim to be liberal but really don't care that much outside weed and abortion, it's not true.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
She’ll receive my BBC soon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mkhzee and YungTrappa