JFL at normies with MM hair or curtains

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
These hairstyles are only worshipped by PSLers when they are on a 8/10+ FACE.

Put his hairstyle on a normie and they would look try hard and totally ridiculous.

IRL girls want fades (not bald fades though) because it makes you look NT, masculine and low inhib.

As long as you aren’t balding or thinning, women don’t give a shit about “aesthetic” or “high class” hairstyles.

Example of the fade length I mean:

470BDD34 9C9D 4280 8EBF 6022ED0F0CD5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 470, GoMadAndSTFU and 3 others
fades and undercuts look like shit.

The reason why Male Models wear "MM hair and curtains" is because they look better with them than they would look with shitty undercuts and fades.

Male model hair is nothing but good hair.

Girls will laugh and point at you if you shave the sides of your head. Just think about how ridiculous it sounds. Who the fuck shaves their sides and leaves something on top? Looks absolutly disgusting and pathetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others

The reason why Male Models wear "MM hair and curtains" is because they look better with them than they would look with shitty undercuts and fades.

Girls will laugh and point at you if you shave the sides of your head. Just think about how ridiculous it sounds. Who the fuck shaves their sides and leaves something on top? Looks absolutly disgusting and pathetic
Women don’t care about how good your hair looks if you are below an 8.

8/10+ would look good with any haircut, in fact short sides would only accentuate their bones further.

Have you ever been outside? Do you ever see girls randomly laughing and pointing at guys? Because the vast majority of guys do have fades and undercuts, and it works.

There’s a reason why it’s called the fuckboy haircut. IRL the majority of slayers have short sides because that what women prefer, they don’t care how aesthetic your medium sides are and curtains as a normie is social suicide.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

I agree undercuts look like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
middle length hair is literally IDEAL. Especially curtains on top with the sides faded up (but not removing so much hair that actual skin is showing)

Am currently trying to grow it out that way and see if i like it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Women don’t care about how good your hair looks if you are below an 8.

8/10+ would look good with any haircut, in fact short sides would only accentuate their bones further.

Have you ever been outside? Do you ever see girls randomly laughing and pointing at guys? Because the vast majority of guys do have fades and undercuts, and it works.

There’s a reason why it’s called the fuckboy haircut. IRL the majority of slayers have short sides because that what women prefer, they don’t care how aesthetic your medium sides are and curtains as a normie is social suicide.
Jfl no. Medium length hair is the best.
middle length hair is literally IDEAL. Especially curtains on top with the sides faded up (but not removing so much hair that actual skin is showing)

View attachment 176774View attachment 176775View attachment 176776
I agree 100% that's what i am doing with ly hair but mine is curly

I agree undercuts look like utter shit
If they are cut to make you look like a paint brush, then yes. Undercuts don’t have to be skin-level or right to the top of the head.

Stupid if you dont know hair adds psl points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Effortless, Aesthetic and 1 other person
Undercuts are hard to pull of even by top models works only for few people
bald head even harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

View attachment 176774View attachment 176775View attachment 176776
LMAO posting chads with MM hair only proves my point.
bald head even harder
They should be faded and not completely skin level.

I look way better in curtain hairstyle especially with a bit longer hair which makes my skull look a bit wider and fraud my IPD. I think there is no recipe on ideal hairstyle but... most male model hairstyles are pretty good and makes look better most of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

LMAO posting chads with MM hair only proves my point.
@Virgin is around the average range in looks and his curtain/leonardo dicaprio haircut halos him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and RichardSpencel

Can't agree totally, but it's still better than OP's JFL

Saying girls will laugh at you if you get a fade or undercut... like seriously... just go outside.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Effortless
"just look like the average guy bro"
the average guy in girls eyes is ugly. Only the high tier normies/chatlines are average in girls eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@FatJattMofo @beyourself @Aesthetic @whitebadboy @loromate @6’4 looksmaxxxer

Changed OP to fades only. People are just going to assume that by undercut I mean the skin-level paintbrush version which I certainly don’t.

the average guy in girls eyes is ugly. Only the high tier normies/chatlines are average in girls eyes.
almost tbh. but undercutjust doesnt look nice imo

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Your thread backfired OP. Just because one isnt a male model doesn't mean he shouldn't have their hair. Undercuts and fades DO look like shit because they have overly short sides that are just disproportionate in length to the top. Fades expose too much scalp which is LITERALLY trying to emulate balding. Undercut needs a very specific skull shape to be pulled off

Also to prove ur point u would probably post pictures of good looking guys with fades and undercuts and not some kurd urdu with olive oil in his hair

taka orda prease

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
"just look like the average guy bro"
If you’re average, hairstyle is not going to turn you into a chadlite, you need the face. Short sides can however make you look more NT and masculine.

The hairstyle isn’t what makes you average, chadlite or chad. You are on them DESPITE the hairstyle.
Your thread backfired OP. Just because one isnt a male model doesn't mean he shouldn't have their hair. Undercuts and fades DO look like shit because they have overly short sides that are just disproportionate in length to the top. Fades expose too much scalp which is LITERALLY trying to emulate balding. Undercut needs a very specific skull shape to be pulled off

Also to prove ur point u would probably post pictures of good looking guys with fades and undercuts and not some kurd urdu with olive oil in his hair

taka orda prease
i changed OP, by fades I don’t mean bald fades.

@FatJattMofo @beyourself @Aesthetic @whitebadboy @loromate @6’4 looksmaxxxer

Changed OP to fades only. People are just going to assume that by undercut I mean the skin-level paintbrush version which I certainly don’t.
Yap shorter sides is good but not skin level

• +1
I always get fades and foids always compliment it saying nice haircut. It’s the only compliment I get tbh

If you’re average, hairstyle is not going to turn you into a chadlite, you need the face. Short sides can however make you look more NT and masculine.

The hairstyle isn’t what makes you average, chadlite or chad. You are on them DESPITE the hairstyle.

i changed OP, by fades I don’t mean bald fades.
Just alt+f4 on your own life if you actually think one's hairstyle cannot halo a person in looks.
Its like saying acne cannot make someone change in looks level bcs they are that looks level despite that.

It is utter bullshit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Kade and Effortless
almost tbh. but undercutjust doesnt look nice imo
OP is now specific to fades, but not bald fades, which is what I should have stated from the start

bald head even harder
someone post the before after of that model with the masseters gif with godly hair thickness vs him with a fade jfl

can't remember what he was called rn

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Can you show example of what you mean op? pictures?

Just alt+f4 on your own life if you actually think one's hairstyle cannot halo a person in looks.
Its like saying acne cannot make someone change in looks level bcs they are that looks level despite that.

It is utter bullshit tbh
No it’s not the same, because acne is a bad thing, hair isn’t inherently a bad thing. But balding/thinning is.

I do it. Whenever I leave the barber I don't go out for at least a month until I have my hair back.
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: loromate and Effortless
No it’s not the same, because acne is a bad thing, hair isn’t inherently a bad thing. But balding/thinning is.
Hair can be a bad thing when it is unhealthy or your hair is cut so short that you can literally see your skin which basically emulates balding.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
@spark @Effortless @Aesthetic Ive changed OP to say no bald fades, it’s never what I meant. Have also posted an example pic

• +1
looking nt is probably the worst positive anyone could ever give that isnt negative.

it doest even look masc. no haircut is masc.
except from having hair vs bald. where hair is masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
But how do you fuckers maintain a londer hair? This is the first time i am trying to actually grow my hair to my lips but i have dry, fine and wavy hair, and dry and wavy hair is the worst for a curtain style, what should i use tbh, i already use only shampoo and sea salts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
For a white person, his hairline is uncommon. More common for a Med, granted.
it is uncommon in this age of balding males tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • Hmm...
IMG 20191127 085427 048

I have wavy dry hair, but i kinda like this messy look, don't know. What products should i use for wavy hair like this
@FatJattMofo

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
looking nt is probably the worst positive anyone could ever give that isnt negative.

it doest even look masc. no haircut is masc.
except from having hair vs bald. where hair is masc
Looking NT is legit for attracting women. You will look ridiculous trying to pull off MM hair if you aren’t a Male model.

Short sides obviously look masculine, by today’s societal standards anyways. Women with short hair are literally called masculine.

Looking NT is legit for attracting women. You will look ridiculous trying to pull off MM hair if you aren’t a Male model.

Short sides obviously look masculine, by today’s societal standards anyways. Women with short hair are literally called masculine.
not a male model and pull of the hair very well. .

women with short hair = medium hair for men. bald women dont look anymore masc..

NT theory is bro science you are jsut being bias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@FatJattMofo
1. That is a bald undercut, how many times do I have to say that’s not what I’m discussing.
2. Even then, calling him an incel with that undercut is laughable.
3. This guy is way above average, once again proving my point. Put that same MM hairstyle on a normie and HE will be the one who looks try hard and ridiculous.

@FatJattMofo
1. That is a bald undercut, how many times do I have to say that’s not what I’m discussing.
2. Even then, calling him an incel with that undercut is laughable.
3. This guy is way above average, once again proving my point. Put that same MM hairstyle on a normie and HE will be the one who looks try hard and ridiculous.
tbh idc about what looks good on a normie. because normies are ugly to women so nothing looks good on them

not a male model and pull of the hair very well. .

women with short hair = medium hair for men. bald women dont look anymore masc..

NT theory is bro science you are jsut being bias
It’s a straight up fact that short haired women are seen as more masculine.

NT obviously isn’t important as face, but it’s probably the most important aspect of personality. If you are average and NT, you can still get girls. If you are above average but weird/shy/mentalcel, it’s over.
tbh idc about what looks good on a normie. because normies are ugly to women so nothing looks good on them
Doesn’t this prove my point then? Women don’t care about your hair aesthetics, only your face.

NT obviously isn’t important as face, but it’s probably the most important aspect of personality. If you are average and NT, you can still get girls. If you are above average but weird/shy/mentalcel, it’s over.
major cope. average guys are basically incel. they need to carry with other bullshit just to lay average (subhuman) girls.

average was never enough

Doesn’t this prove my point then? Women don’t care about your hair aesthetics, only your face.
go back to what @Aesthetic said about hair halo