JFL at normies with MM hair or curtains

Having a fresh undercut is a status symbol because you can afford to cut your hair every 2 weeks

Bro take care of that dot on your forehead its a gigapimple its looks like a fucken target
Can't do shit about it, looks disgusting and just have to sadly wait it out, im a truecel with this acne now. It's so bad i wear this mask in college to larp that i have flu just so nobody see my hormonal acne

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Can't do shit about it, looks disgusting and just have to sadly wait it out, im a truecel with this acne now. It's so bad i wear this mask in college to larp that i have flu just so nobody see my hormonal acne
Its not bad, it is very bad. My eyes went right to that man

Its not bad, it is very bad. My eyes went right to that man
I'm legit invisible to women right now just because of something as simple like acne jfl at me

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I'm legit invisible to women right now just because of something as simple like acne jfl at me
if you were chad, foids would be like acne is normal let me pop it for you tee heehee doesn't that feel better

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
if you were chad, foids would be like acne is normal let me pop it for you tee heehee doesn't that feel better
never happens

It depends, if you are slayer because of bones then acne will not ogre you too much, but if you rely on your harmony, facial ratios and good skin to be gl, then a acne breakout will utterly ogre you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
never happens
cope i seen it happen before to my chad friend. She was like to him you need to exfoliate your face sweetie, then she like you want me to pip it for you I am a pimple popper tee hehe and then made out with him later

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
cope i seen it happen before to my chad friend. She was like to him you need to exfoliate your face sweetie, then she like you want me to pip it for you I am a pimple popper tee hehe and then made out with him later
tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
because I was right there with clear skin. When I had acne not only was I invisible but brutally called out on it by foids
well fuck it. either way you improved

Jfl at you hair copers obsessed about hair...

It's all about face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1774 and FatJattMofo

It's all about face
take this from the bald guy who slays [ISPOILER]only outside his home country though[/ISPOILER]

It's all about face
Jeremy%20Meeks

Keep coping with your shitty fade OP
But how do you fuckers maintain a londer hair? This is the first time i am trying to actually grow my hair to my lips but i have dry, fine and wavy hair, and dry and wavy hair is the worst for a curtain style, what should i use tbh, i already use only shampoo and sea salts
JFL both those products dry the fuck outta hair and you wondering why your hair is dry?

Over