JFL at not living in a city

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Your incel because of your shit location, move to a diverse city. When I lived in a small town I thought bbc was cope, now BBC benefits me. Ethnics if you want white girls this is how. My cousin is a mutt dating some Greek stacylite jfl. Can’t even deny bbc atp

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and murdah
Greek foids are darkskins only 100% srs

Greek foids are darkskins only 100% srs
Fr? Might have to start moving to sum of em still. Btw my cousin is by no means ugly but she still mogs him. She has htn face with a body halo. Meanwhile my cousins probs a thugmaxxed mtn

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Fr? Might have to start moving to sum of em still. Btw my cousin is by no means ugly but she still mogs him. She has htn face with a body halo. Meanwhile my cousins probs a thugmaxxed mtn
Yes as long as ur dark and NT. I’m serious I’ve seen the most boneless manlets pull decent looking Greek foids. They also had mid cars and weren’t rich. But also u need to be able to grow a decent stubble/ beard too to fit that pheno that they like

Yes as long as ur dark and NT. I’m serious I’ve seen the most boneless manlets pull decent looking Greek foids. They also had mid cars and weren’t rich. But also u need to be able to grow a decent stubble/ beard too to fit that pheno that they like
I think NT is cope tbh, just don’t be turbo autistic. I’m autistic and it doesn’t rlly hinder me.

my rent is literally $400 why would i move to a city for a $3000 one bedroom

As someone who lives in one of the largest metropolitan areas in North America.

DO NOT LIVE IN GODDAMN CITIES.

They're hell to live in, full of homeless people and hustlers. Can't even safely go outside.

As someone who lives in one of the largest metropolitan areas in North America.

DO NOT LIVE IN GODDAMN CITIES.

They're hell to live in, full of homeless people and hustlers. Can't even safely go outside.
Some cities have good parts them. I’d steer clear of San Francisco bc its just druggies and tech degenerates. LA sucks mostly but has hot girls at least. And some cities like NYC have both hot girls and have a lot of jobs for money maxxing if you can land one.