• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • 𝕁𝔽𝕃 𝕒π•₯ 𝕑𝕖𝕠𝕑𝕝𝕖 π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•§π•–π•£π•₯𝕖𝕕...

𝕁𝔽𝕃 𝕒π•₯ 𝕑𝕖𝕠𝕑𝕝𝕖 π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•§π•–π•£π•₯𝕖𝕕 π••π• π•£π•šπ•₯𝕠

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer

full article: http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitn...sique-β€”-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Attachments

• 1607454188455.png
    1607454188455.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Cry for my V taper.

• +1
Reactions: SchΓΆnling, itorroella9, the next o'pry and 6 others
Guys know what's up because they can see what girls do. Foids are duplicitous, lack self-awareness and don't know wtf they're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: SchΓΆnling, Deleted member 14528, itorroella9 and 15 others
wtf is the lingo

In all seriousness I think we should take a hint from that girl on Arvid's call

Naturally fit + Healthy > shredded + roided

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
A foid once told me frank zane's body is 'too much' and that it's ugly. Same foid one showed me some of the UGLIEST guys I have ever seen in my life and told me they look average, which made me realize there is absolutely NO WAY someone who thinks frank zane is ugly will call those guys gl or average. The reason foids feel like they can call gigachads ugly or weird is because they don't feel bad because deep down they know that those guys are better looking. It's like if you jokingly called a tall guy 6'5 guy a midget vs saying it to a 5'5 guy, the 6'5 guy wouldn't be affected by those words so you would feel fine calling him a midget.

Another possibility which I saw mentioned is that even if 1% of foids like a body like Zane's, way less than 1% of guys have that maybe 0.5% or 0.1% even. Therefore there would be a 1:10 ratio of male to female amongst that specific group. Whereas a lot of girls could like average to lean bodies like pitt's but maybe around 30% of guys have that and the majority have something close to it (depends on country obviously and obesity rate).

I think both work together to explain the reality, and maybe other factors too that I haven't mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Fahkumram

• JFL
Reactions: day after day
inverted dorito is more realistic for someone like me who gains muscle and fat easily than brad pitt's physique, which is actually essentially impossible for me because you have to have never had your skin stretched out by fat to look like that, which I have. you need 100% of your skin elasticity on your whole body to look that defined.

A foid once told me frank zane's body is 'too much' and that it's ugly. Same foid one showed me some of the UGLIEST guys I have ever seen in my life and told me they look average, which made me realize there is absolutely NO WAY someone who thinks frank zane is ugly will call those guys gl or average. The reason foids feel like they can call gigachads ugly or weird is because they don't feel bad because deep down they know that those guys are better looking. It's like if you jokingly called a tall guy 6'5 guy a midget vs saying it to a 5'5 guy, the 6'5 guy wouldn't be affected by those words so you would feel fine calling him a midget.

Another possibility which I saw mentioned is that even if 1% of foids like a body like Zane's, way less than 1% of guys have that maybe 0.5% or 0.1% even. Therefore there would be a 1:10 ratio of male to female amongst that specific group. Whereas a lot of girls could like average to lean bodies like pitt's but maybe around 30% of guys have that and the majority have something close to it (depends on country obviously and obesity rate).

I think both work together to explain the reality, and maybe other factors too that I haven't mentioned.
This makes a lot of sense, high iq as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
It's funny, when Brad was shooting fight club; he was told he looked too skinny by a woman when he wore a shirt in an interview.