JFL at retards thinking women have low value and are "easy"

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Reddit cucks fail to realize women have very high value in the modern west and have options. They don't need to do as much for their looks to have a guy to like them, in fact it's insanely easy as a woman to get a decent looking guy even when you're bare average.

Bildschirmfoto 2019 07 23 um 234521

How come people actually be this retarded?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It took me one step outside my house to realize it's all about looks. Fuck these cucks

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Dicklet.4.3, norwoodreaper and 11 others
Just fuck a curry. No one likes curries even women, but there's nothing wrong with them unless they have bug eyes or sum shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just fuck a curry. No one likes curries even women, but there's nothing wrong with them unless they have bug eyes or sum shit.
Curry women are ugly except for a select few.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
just be confident, take showers, haircut, no fap and nopillow and you’ll be set.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
There will always be cucks out there cheering you go girl ! Girl power !

Unironically there will never be a shortage of cucks either

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Curry women are ugly except for a select few.
My college is very multiculti and there's a lot of gl curry foids around plus many of them appear to be virgins

I bet I could go to India under the guise of "spiritual/meditator" and impregnate dozens of curry women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Peachy
  • +1
I like jigglypuff haha, used to play tons of pokemon games when I was younger
I remember when my dad brought me GTA Vice City in like 2003. I was 5 years old then. But, you... you played fucking pokemon?

• Woah
I remember when my dad brought me GTA Vice City in like 2003. I was 5 years old then. But, you... you played fucking pokemon?
Yep alot :)

When I was around 8 or 9, we would have LAN parties at the local internet cafe and we would play Counter Strike. JFL at kids these days playing pokemon.

• +1
Foids would be low value if men uncucked themselves and stopped being whiteknight faggots and thirsty simps over used garbage dump pussy.

Just rape them bro

When I was around 8 or 9, we would have LAN parties at the local internet cafe and we would play Counter Strike. JFL at kids these days playing pokemon.
My mom would never allow me to play such games yet :(

My mom would never allow me to play such games yet :(
JFL at the rotting West. I'm glad I grew up in Eastern Europe and got a taste of life early on.

JFL at the rotting West. I'm glad I grew up in Eastern Europe and got a taste of life early on.
It's just a game and I enjoyed playing it

Good evening i hate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 685
Because they're still stuck believing femoids aren't narcissists

Foids would be low value if men uncucked themselves and stopped being whiteknight faggots and thirsty simps over used garbage dump pussy.
This is true

Legit. The one that always makes me rage the most is when older dudes on forums and stuff (you see it loads) kid themselves that if they wanted too, they could bang any hot 16-18 year old they wanted too because 'girls that age are so easily manipulated and girls like older men bla bla bla''.

They're talking as if 18 year olds are 6 years old who you can just use reverse psychology on or some shit lol instead of understanding that they're basically super socially competent, confident girls who are very much aware of their sexual value, and most would never hook up with some 50 year old dude!

If it really was easy to 'manipualte' some stunning 17 year old into bed, I promise they'd all be doing it!

• +1
My college is very multiculti and there's a lot of gl curry foids around plus many of them appear to be virgins
I live in a curry area and all the women here are ugly. I have seen 2 or 3 cute curries at my school, but they're either into really religious Muslim men, or Asian guys. Fucking lol, I don't fall under either category.

I bet I could go to India under the guise of "spiritual/meditator" and impregnate dozens of curry women.

You'd be wrong, India is a nightmare to get any matches at all online. I'd go as far as to say the UK is easier.

They're also arguably the worst looking foids on the planet. High difficulty + piss poor quality = don't fucking bother.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Reddit cucks fail to realize women have very high value in the modern west and have options. They don't need to do as much for their looks to have a guy to like them, in fact it's insanely easy as a woman to get a decent looking guy even when you're bare average.

View attachment 96256

How come people actually be this retarded?
it is ez for chad
You'd be wrong, India is a nightmare to get any matches at all online. I'd go as far as to say the UK is easier.

They're also arguably the worst looking foids on the planet. High difficulty + piss poor quality = don't fucking bother.
worst hygiene as well - smell of curry and aren't clean

I’m sick of bluepilled morons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RobticaI