1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • E477047F-E8F4-4B5B-B142-28E582C407B7.jpeg
    E477047F-E8F4-4B5B-B142-28E582C407B7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, MediterraneanApollo, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Why does this nigga pose? As if hes not already near perfection... Whilst ginger ratcel is smiling naturally, and abused dog potter aswell. When will the cruelty stop? animal cruelty i may say, in no world should this level of mog exist, yet it does...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ColeMoney, Der Doktor, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Robert Pattinson was casted as the literal Chad character that cucks the MC in everything

He was such a Chad that he had to be killed off to allow the Griffincel Harry lose his kiss-virginity to Cho Chang

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Der Doktor, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 43685 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Looks like the classic football jock and WOW nerd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 0hMan and HeightPilledum
Why does this nigga pose? As if hes not already near perfection... Whilst ginger ratcel is smiling naturally, and abused dog potter aswell. When will the cruelty stop? animal cruelty i may say, in no world should this level of mog exist, yet it does...
Full of repulsive subhumans in the Potter films and then for some reason they just throw in a stacylite ( Hermione) and a Chad ( Cedric). Either keep it full of chads or subhumans jfl

Full of repulsive subhumans in the Potter films and then for some reason they just throw in a stacylite ( Hermione) and a Chad ( Cedric). Either keep it full of chads or subhumans jfl
They realised early, women would rather see themselves representated as stacies, and dudes wanted themselves. The ugly guy who overcomes it through some cope, magic, no magic for your genes, its over....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, humanoidsub7, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
They realised early, women would rather see themselves representated as stacies, and dudes wanted themselves. The ugly guy who overcomes it through some cope, magic, no magic for your genes, it’s over....
What’s even worse than that is this erotica films where a MTB gets a Dark triad mafia slayer ( 365 days) or a Billionaire pretty boy looking wasp ( Fifty shades). Women love those types of entertainment.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, humanoidsub7, incelmogger and 3 others
What’s even worse than that is this erotica films where a MTB gets a Dark triad mafia slayer ( 365 days) or a Billionaire pretty boy looking wasp ( Fifty shades). Women love those types of entertainment.
365 days would be the new Saw movie if he was sub 5 Jfl, imagine being kidnapped as a woman, and having to have sex/date a subfive. Ova...

I remember all the girls in my class talking about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, MaestheticMaso, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
They realised early, women would rather see themselves representated as stacies, and dudes wanted themselves. The ugly guy who overcomes it through some cope, magic, no magic for your genes, its over....
They were casted as children.
Robert only appeared in like the 4th movie where the others were already in their teens

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
They were casted as children.
Robert only appeared in like the 4th movie where the others were already in their teens
If this was Robert instead, would she have the same repulsion ? Blackpills everywhere.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, humanoidsub7, Shkreliii and 1 other person
There's no nothing for their anything. No hardmaxx would clutch up when Pattinson's every trait looks better. Disheartening.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Shkreliii
365 days would be the new Saw movie if he was sub 5 Jfl, imagine being kidnapped as a woman, and having to have sex/date a subfive. Ova...

I remember all the girls in my class talking about it
Instead of Michele morrone, they should just cast the local 5’2 Indian Janitor for the next film. Would be the scariest movie in years

There's no nothing for their anything. No hardmaxx would clutch up when Pattinson's every trait looks better. Disheartening.
No amount of metal in your face would compete against a natural Chad with genetics on their side. Such is life

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 32485
If this was Robert instead, would she have the same repulsion ? Blackpills everywhere.

"WE WERE LIKE SIBLINGS" 😂

Imagine acting with some little girl for a few months every couple of years (basically like going to school) and she lies to you like that...

Also reminds me, this hapa woman's parents were raised as siblings
Gettyimages 112574134 612x612

>Price's parents were raised together as siblings, as the family adopted the orphaned Haeja from Korea after the Korean War.[3][4]

"BUT YEAH WE WERE BASICALLY BROTHER AND SISTER BECAUSE WE DID SOME ACTING TOGETHER" 😂😭🤣

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso