>be me
> say that NEAs have 2nd highest SMV globally
> gets called a foid
> some nigga tells me to make a tinder experiement in my location to prove it
> i decide to do it because why not
> i pick some HTN chink to do it
> the nigga gets 80 likes in 5 hours and then 99+ in 16 hours
> gets called a gook
> amerimutt niggers get triggered and have a race war in the comments and the thread reaches 300 replies
> JFL

Im not saying tinder experiements are 100% accurate, HOWEVER I JUST DID WHAT YOU RETARDS TOLD ME AND NOW YOURE THE ONES COMPLAINING. Over for my 3 jewros i used for the experiement.

The amerimutts commenting that Croatia is some EE shithole full of deathnik foids are retarded. Theres barely any non croatians, Croatia isnt even in eastern europe, is in the EU, universal healthcare unlike america, people arent broke wageslaves with student debt.

Why do the amerimutts here think america is the center of this world and the best country ever? Even in EE slums the standard of living is better. The world doesnt revolve around america

Also JFL at niggers thinking they have any smv globally. Only thing they did is make blacked and that was with the help of jews. Its beyond hilarious to me, yall are only seen as SJWs and criminals outside of jewmerica who worships you only because they hate white people (specifically white men)

To all the muh bbc muh tyrone copers, youll probably become the next face of a BLM protest. Also make sure to pay the taxes for ukraine and the new lgbtq pride parade jfl.
Picsart 23 05 14 20 45 14 937

Also why do you niggas hate NEAs? Theyre the only non white niggas that arent degenerates. No high iq person hates NEAs.
Screenshot 20230529 094332 Discord

I dont even get why i triggered you guys, i said that NEAs are 2nd after whites globally.

If any of you opened a history book it would make sense why asians have low smv in jewmerica. You wanna know why? Japan and china are one of the biggest enemies of Jewmerica. Thats like putting a russian nigga in ukraine and wondering why everyone hates him. The reason asian foids are sexualized in jewmerica is because they got deported there to work as prostitutes.

One of the other reasons is because the first hollywood foid simp magnet was a jap and some director decided to make the autistic nerd gook trope to cuck the nigga.
Screenshot 20230529 094256 Gallery

Its hilarious that the biggest gook hating nigga here is in fact a faggot gook that wants to get fucked by some greek twink sex slave.
Screenshot 20230529 094526 Chrome

I hope @Collagen or rope goes ER and kills all of you jewmericans

Never began for any of you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 25938 and 12 others
Im gonna write this in a 4chan format for comedic purposes

>be me
> gets called a foid
> gets called a gook
> amerimutt niggers get triggered and have a race war in the comments and the thread reaches 300 replies
> JFL

Im not saying tinder experiements are 100% accurate, HOWEVER I JUST DID WHAT YOU RETARDS TOLD ME AND NOW YOURE THE ONES COMPLAINING. Over for my 3 jewros i used for the experiement.

The amerimutts commenting that Croatia is some EE shithole full of deathnik foids are retarded. Theres barely any non croatians, Croatia isnt even in eastern europe, is in the EU, universal healthcare unlike america, people arent broke wageslaves with student debt.

Why do the amerimutts here think america is the center of this world and the best country ever? Even in EE slums the standard of living is better. The world doesnt revolve around america

Also JFL at niggers thinking they have any smv globally. Only thing they did is make blacked and that was with the help of jews. Its beyond hilarious to me, yall are only seen as SJWs and criminals outside of jewmerica who worships you only because they hate white people (specifically white men)

To all the muh bbc muh tyrone copers, youll probably become the next face of a BLM protest. Also make sure to pay the taxes for ukraine and the new lgbtq pride parade jfl.
View attachment 2229546

Also why do you niggas hate NEAs? Theyre the only non white niggas that arent degenerates. No high iq person hates NEAs.
View attachment 2229548
I dont even get why i triggered you guys, i said that NEAs are 2nd after whites globally.

If any of you opened a history book it would make sense why asians have low smv in jewmerica. You wanna know why? Japan and china are one of the biggest enemies of Jewmerica. Thats like putting a russian nigga in ukraine and wondering why everyone hates him. The reason asian foids are sexualized in jewmerica is because they got deported there to work as prostitutes.

One of the other reasons is because the first hollywood foid simp magnet was a jap and some director decided to make the autistic nerd gook trope to cuck the nigga.
View attachment 2229549

Its hilarious that the biggest gook hating nigga here is in fact a faggot gook that wants to get fucked by some greek twink sex slave.
View attachment 2229550

FEwRtIuXwAEdkcj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Roquefort, Deleted member 19174 and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 25938 and 8 others
Crazy how no one read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Roquefort, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
China forever

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 21661
  • Love it
Rent free @looksmaxxer234 @Ozell Israelite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ROTTING, Looks234 and 3 others

>be me
> gets called a foid
> gets called a gook
> JFL

View attachment 2229546

View attachment 2229548

View attachment 2229549

View attachment 2229550

Hi bro

Just want to let you and everyone else on this forum know that I fully endorse and advocate for the wholesale massacre of Asian american populations. I hope the US army conducts surprise bombing raids with B-52 on every Chinatown in the nation. The only ABC is a dead one.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, PointOfNoReturn, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Hi bro

Just want to let you and everyone else on this forum know that I fully endorse and advocate for the wholesale massacre of Asian american populations. I hope the US army conducts surprise bombing raids with B-52 on every Chinatown in the nation. The only ABC is a dead one.
Asian americans seem cucked. They also act like retards and their diaspora is beyond autistic, never began for them.

Why do you hate them tho? Give me some more reasons to bully them on aznidentity

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
Asian americans seem cucked. They also act like retards and their diaspora is beyond autistic, never began for them.

Why do you hate them tho? Give me some more reasons to bully them on aznidentity
A lot of them are liberals and proudly flaunt how much they hate China in an effort to curry favour with their white masters.

The worst thing you can be in life is a race traitor. Those who betray their people, country and ancestors deserve to die a horrible death.

• +1
A lot of them are liberals and proudly flaunt how much they hate China in an effort to curry favour with their white masters.

The worst thing you can be in life is a race traitor. Those who betray their people, country and ancestors deserve to die a horrible death.

Oh yeah those are fucking retards they should rope. China has better everything than america (like any other country jfl). There is ccp putting these kind of videos on my fyp

Based architecturemaxxed, covid19maxxed amerimutt hating niggas

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Cheesyrumble and Collagen or rope
but his matches were all catfishes lmao

but his matches were all catfishes lmao
3 out of 8 were catfishes, its not like u can control that

The nigga still got 99+ likes

Yeah all by catfishes lmaoo, they saw a rich chinkcel and all flocked to him

Yeah all by catfishes lmaoo, they saw a rich chinkcel and all flocked to him
Nigga how is only my chadfish rich while others arent.

Lets say 3 out of 8 people on tinder are catfishes, hed still have around 70 real likes (probably more since we dont know how much the 99+ is)

Stop coping

Come on nigga this is cope. So nearly half of his matches were Catfishes. Reminder there's are only the ones verified as Catfishes too. Out of these, only one had her face visible (at least in the screenshot you showed) and she looked like shit.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the remaining 4 didn't show their faces, and it's obviously far more likely they're ugly if they don't show their face.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 24444
Nigga how is only my chadfish rich while others arent.

Lets say 3 out of 8 people on tinder are catfishes, hed still have around 70 real likes (probably more since we dont know how much the 99+ is)

Stop coping
Nah they were all catfishes, we just didnt check/find them online
Asians dont have appeal to those foids u matched with

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 24444
Come on nigga this is cope. So nearly half of his matches were Catfishes. Reminder there's are only the ones verified as Catfishes too. Out of these, only one had her face visible (at least in the screenshot you showed) and she looked like shit.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the remaining 4 didn't show their faces, and it's obviously far more likely they're ugly if they don't show their face.
Nigga im not coping. I have nothing to cope with, an asian nigga on tinder doesnt affect me.
Nah they were all catfishes, we just didnt check/find them online
Asians dont have appeal to those foids u matched with
How come when other chadfishes get likes those people arent catfishes? Only when someone you dont like gets likes the likes are catfishes. Jfl.

Nigga im not coping. I have nothing to cope with, an asian nigga on tinder doesnt affect me.

How come when other chadfishes get likes those people arent catfishes? Only when someone you dont like gets likes the likes are catfishes. Jfl.
Cause there is no reason to doubt the other chadfishes + you had a disproportionate amount of catfish matches already
Like you didnt even match with the type of demographic that's into kpop so its even more sus

When did I say that jfl. Or when did I even say I don't like the guy. This tinder experiment affects me even less than it affects you. In fact I've usually been pro gook.
But the truth is you showed 8 matches and nearly half were Catfishes, 1 was ugly, and the rest didn't even show face. Wtf does that prove.
Also I don't think one tinder experiment proves SMV for an entire race. Not now and not with the BBC hype recently. I can show tinder results where even curries do well lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Cause there is no reason to doubt the other chadfishes + you had a disproportionate amount of catfish matches already
Like you didnt even match with the type of demographic that's into kpop so its even more sus
The average foid that is into x in y country looks like the average foid in y country.

I only swiped right on foids i personally thought were attractive. Still, the nigga got 99+ in 16 hours
When did I say that jfl. Or when did I even say I don't like the guy. This tinder experiment affects me even less than it affects you. In fact I've usually been pro gook.
But the truth is you showed 8 matches and nearly half were Catfishes, 1 was ugly, and the rest didn't even show face. Wtf does that prove.
Also I don't think one tinder experiment proves SMV for an entire race. Not now and not with the BBC hype recently. I can show tinder results where even curries do well lol.
I guess it proves i am shit at swiping right at foids on tinder, i only swiped right on 10 of them jfl.

I agree tinder experiements dont prove almost anything, however some niggas literally asked me to do a tinder experiement with a gook and then when the gook got good results they started a race war.

The average asian is mogged by the average white black latino and middle eastern ect... like lmao we not gonna have to rewrite history now.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Looks234 and Deleted member 24444
The average asian is mogged by the average white black latino and middle eastern ect... like lmao we not gonna have to rewrite history now.
Only the average white mogs the average asian, those other niggas you mentioned are all subhumans

Also jfl, 60% of young men are incel anyway.

Only the average white mogs the average asian, those other niggas you mentioned are all subhumans

Also jfl, 60% of young men are incel anyway.
If the average asian is the second most good looking race this world is doomed, use your brain it's make no fkn sense they have less frame and they shorter in the average recessed face and flat features.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 24444
imagine a world where .org pushed more looksmaxxing instead of pure autism one can only dream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Funny thing is, when he posts this type of shit only gookrumble, his AZN friends and 2,5 pajeets agree with him while when I post about gooks being subhumans everyone believes it

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 13787

>be me
> gets called a foid
> gets called a gook
> JFL

View attachment 2229546

View attachment 2229548

View attachment 2229549

View attachment 2229550

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
Funny thing is, when he posts this type of shit only gookrumble, his AZN friends and 2,5 pajeets agree with him while when I post about gooks being subhumans everyone believes it
Thats because they want you to bottom for them.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
Mirin your AVI go listen to why not by loona its a mogger song

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane
Exactly, when I make a thread about Moabites having low SMV like 99% of forum agrees with me while gookrumble and OP make threads about Moabites doing good only other Moabites(not even all of them) and 2.5 Elamites agrees with them so OP has to insult me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Exactly, when I make a thread about Moabites having low SMV like 99% of forum agrees with me while gookrumble and OP make threads about Moabites doing good only other Moabites(not even all of them) and 2.5 Elamites agrees with them so OP has to insult me
Thats because you suck everyones dick on this damn forum.

Also
youre a weak mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ROTTING, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ROTTING, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and aspiringexcel
HTN/Chadlite in Kazakhstan, Korea, Japan, China, and other gook countries. @User49
But then again, mogging gooks is like winning a boxing match against an armless person @apemaxxed @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ROTTING, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24444
But then again, mogging gooks is like winning a boxing match against an armless person @apemaxxed @cloUder
you'd slay in korea lmao, purely based on your hair and skin color
avg korean has to bleach his brown skin and dye his hair to achieve that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you'd slay in korea lmao, purely based on your hair and skin color
avg korean has to bleach his brown skin and dye his hair to achieve that
Ikr, some guy on .org said I look like a bleached surgerymaxed Korean jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Of course theyd marry a foreigner. Any foid would marry anything as long as hes good looking. You guys are retarded.
Keep on tagging your 2 dom twink tops
Ikr, some guy on .org said I look like a bleached surgerymaxed Korean jfl
A homosexual indian from slums of delhi.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 24444
Keep on taggimg your 2 dom twink tops
The only people who call me an ugly Asian is you and gookrumble. I guess I lack 2cm PFL, bulging eyes and downward grown recessed jaw to become a chang

• JFL
The only people who call me an ugly Asian is you and gookrumble. I guess I lack 2cm PFL, bulging eyes and downward grown recessed jaw to become a chang
> Mrriceguy
> chang

Because me @TRUE_CEL and @Cheesyrumble actually know what kind of gooks have appeal

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Michael Myers and Deleted member 24444
Of course theyd marry a foreigner. Any foid would marry anything as long as hes good looking. You guys are retarded.

Yeah except Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are the biggest Edomite (so-called White) men worshippers in the world, even with K-Pop. Other nations of women prefer their own men. Moabite and Ammonite women are a special exception.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 13787
Other nations of women prefer their own men. Moabite and Ammonite women are a special exception.
What about Japhite women? From my experience they are pretty loyal to local men

• +1
Yeah except Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are the biggest Edomite (so-called White) men worshippers in the world, even with K-Pop. Other nations of women prefer their own men. Moabite and Ammonite women are a special exception.
Almost everyone prefers their own race, saying anything else is cope

Also if asian niggas are so subhuman why do u want to fuck one. Jfl

• Ugh..
> Mrriceguy
> chang

Because me @TRUE_CEL and @Cheesyrumble actually know what kind of gooks have appeal
I mean you and him unironically think Taehyung mogs O'Pry, literally impossible to take you seriously @cloUder

• JFL
What about Japhite women? From my experience they are pretty loyal to local men
The Japhite women such as Tubal (so-called Mongolian) women and Madai (so-called Persian) are loyal to their men but Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) women are 50/50 though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24444