JFL at the dumbasses who said my pressure washing wouldn't work

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Made $950 today pressure washing houses jfl, I charged around $75-200 per job going door to door, I pressure washed around 9 or 11 houses today in my neighborhood just this morning, I started at 8:30 am and went to especially dirty ass houses talked to people and it was quite easy to make money I'll say that. Out of every 5 houses I knocked on 1 house gave me the job, now at this rate I can save up and get better equipment and do these pressure washing jobs in half the time, I also need to work on my advertising.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: godirl, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7098 and 26 others
950$ in one day? Damn. One of these days ur gonna walk into a psyco house and he Will kidnap you and keep you in his basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
I bought my pressure washer from money I saved up from my McDonald's cuck job, if all goes according to plan with my assets I can expand into real estate and be moneymaxxed in 2 years tops, JFL at the lurkers on here who said "Muh pressure washing can't work",

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
950$ in one day? Damn. One of these days ur gonna walk into a psyco house and he Will kidnap you and keep you in his basement
that's not a problem for me, I went with my 16 year old cousin (Im 17), and we drove to rich upperclass white neighborhoods and most of our customers were white female boomers jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Made $950 today pressure washing houses jfl, I charged around $75-200 per job going door to door, I pressure washed around 9 or 11 houses today in my neighborhood just this morning, I started at 8:30 am and went to especially dirty ass houses talked to people and it was quite easy to make money I'll say that. Out of every 5 houses I knocked on 1 house gave me the job, now at this rate I can save up and get better equipment and do these pressure washing jobs in have the time, I also need to work on my advertising.

Miring hard. Keep it up and you can expand this. Maybe think abou asking if they would like to book an appointment in the future and so forth - maybe you could get like a subscription where you powerwash their house once/twice a year.

Possibly contact local goverment later on and offer cheap deals on dealing with graffiti? Do not know how it works wherever you are located. Miring hard eitherway keep us updated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
You will run out of business.

Also jfl @ you revealing the market, I will now setup a counter business with better services and charge nearly nothing to put you out of business.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, godirl, BigBiceps and 13 others
Miring hard. Keep it up and you can expand this. Maybe think abou asking if they would like to book an appointment in the future and so forth - maybe you could get like a subscription where you powerwash their house once/twice a year.

Possibly contact local goverment later on and offer cheap deals on dealing with graffiti? Do not know how it works wherever you are located. Miring hard eitherway keep us updated.
oh for sure this is only the beginning, right now my high iq cousin is working out facebook advertising, post cards, and I'm working making flyers so I can pass out like a mad man

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
that's not a problem for me, I went with my 16 year old cousin (Im 17), and we drove to rich upperclass white neighborhoods and most of our customers were white female boomers jfl
950$ in a day mirin hard. I should be moneymaxing too but I rot instead

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Jamal2222

Also jfl @ you revealing the market, I will now setup a counter business with better services and charge nearly nothing to put you out of business.
JFL at low iq reply, I don't have to remain in the same neighborhood, and houses will continue to get dirty dumbass,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheMewingBBC, stuckneworleans and 5 others
oh for sure this is only the beginning, right now my high iq cousin is working out facebook advertising, post cards, and I'm working making flyers so I can pass out like a mad man

Look at this initiative and you are only 17 years old. Keep it up and they will all be begging you for jobs in the future. I believe in you unironically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Chadelite and JizzFarmer
nice bro. my current buisness with my partner is landscaping (patios, pavement, lawn etc). i know lots of presure washer companies that deal with graffiti in my city. make a facebook page and post on craiglist or kijiji if ur a canada-cel.

if you want to go further and hire people etc or friends. eventually, look into registering and getting a general insurance. they will give u a tax number and itll be easier to collect cheques and shit and take on loans etc etc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and SteveRogers
yea
Look at this initiative and you are only 17 years old. Keep it up and they will all be begging you for jobs in the future. I believe in you unironically.
Yeah I still work at mcdonalds so incase said business falls through I can retract. The only draw backs are safety but I've countered that by partnering with my high iq cousin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and JizzFarmer
JFL at low iq reply, I don't have to remain in the same neighborhood, and houses will continue to get dirty dumbass,
I hope someone steals your pressure washer after I put you out of business jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5061 and 3 others
I’m very interested in this. What do you pressure wash , driveways, roofs? What do you offer them right off the bat?

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
nice bro. my current buisness with my partner is landscaping (patios, pavement, lawn etc). i know lots of presure washer companies that deal with graffiti in my city. make a facebook page and post on craiglist or kijiji if ur a canada-cel.

if you want to go further and hire people etc or friends. eventually, look into registering and getting a general insurance. they will give u a tax number and itll be easier to collect cheques and shit and take on loans etc etc
High iq advice tbh, its all a work in progress we're working to get that $10k gross first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, JizzFarmer and Vitruvian
Do u just walk up to rando houses and say ”hey can I wash your car” or some shit and they just let you Do it? Low inhib

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I’m very interested in this. What do you pressure wash , driveways, roofs? What do you offer them right off the bat?
Gutters, Siding, Trashcans, Driveways, we usually include combo deals to get better profits like "we'll do the siding and the driveways for $200 even" , it's generally siding we clean but today we cleaned many driveways. We dont do roofs yet we're planning on adding that after we expand and get a ladder .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
High iq advice tbh, its all a work in progress we're working to get that $10k gross first.

edit: nvm he's already answered it

I bought my pressure washer from money I saved up from my McDonald's cuck job, if all goes according to plan with my assets I can expand into real estate and be moneymaxxed in 2 years tops, JFL at the lurkers on here who said "Muh pressure washing can't work",

proof you don't need college & miring your work drive tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
Do u just walk up to rando houses and say ”hey can I wash your car” or some shit and they just let you Do it? Low inhib

" Hi sir, fine morning today, can't say the same for your siding, how about you let my cousins and I pressure wash it for you for only $80 bucks, we'll do the driveways too if you give us another $20, so $100 even." Guy- "Let me ask my wife, she said we could use a cleaning,.....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 6423, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homesick, PubertyMaxxer, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
you need almost no inhibit to deal with clients, a little charisma can go a long way jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and anti caking agents
yea

Yeah I still work at mcdonalds so incase said business falls through I can retract. The only draw backs are safety but I've countered that by partnering with my high iq cousin.

Plus you have few upfront costs right? Your initial investment cannot have been large and you should soon recuperate. Literally just a powerwasher.

Will you spread out with your cousin? Covering two houses at once when you can afford to invest in another powerwasher for double the profit?

you need almost no inhibit to deal with clients, a little charisma can go a long way jfl

Plus this buisness genius went to upper class white neighbourhood. Once one of the neighbours sees the powerwashing they will want it too because otherwise they will look "odd/be left out" which is what their nightmares are made out of.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and JizzFarmer
Support black businesses.

But in all serious good job man. At this rate you'll easily have enough for surgeries and maybe even a living.

Plus you have few upfront costs right? Your initial investment cannot have been large and you should soon recuperate. Literally just a powerwasher.

Will you spread out with your cousin? Covering two houses at once when you can afford to invest in another powerwasher for double the profit?

Plus this buisness genius went to upper class white neighbourhood. Once one of the neighbours sees the powerwashing they will want it too because otherwise they will look "odd/be left out" which is what their nightmares are made out of.
we plan on partnering and growing our business in unison for the forseable future, we're planning on buying another power washer so we can both spray at the same time. And the issue about splitting up is the safety issue whereby if we decide to go to the projects neighborhood to do some work for middle class blacks in that neighborhood it can be extremely unsafe as I can imagine one might think we caused damage to their already shitty cracked siding, and since there's strength in numbers any encounters we have will be a lot less riskier.

• +1
Support black businesses.

But in all serious good job man. At this rate you'll easily have enough for surgeries and maybe even a living.
Yeah man thank the wealthy white suburban folk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and JizzFarmer
Made $950 today pressure washing houses jfl, I charged around $75-200 per job going door to door, I pressure washed around 9 or 11 houses today in my neighborhood just this morning, I started at 8:30 am and went to especially dirty ass houses talked to people and it was quite easy to make money I'll say that. Out of every 5 houses I knocked on 1 house gave me the job, now at this rate I can save up and get better equipment and do these pressure washing jobs in half the time, I also need to work on my advertising.

I basically signed up today because of your thread, what you've done is impressive, especially to do so despite all of the people trying to ridicule your idea, good luck

TBH you've showed more initiative than I ever have, though I don't have any access to the clientele you do so I could never even begin to do it, this was still good to see

Maybe there are some users on this forum who are serious and worth talking to (but most of what I've usually seen is what prevented me from joining before)

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Chadelite
I basically signed up today because of your thread, what you've done is impressive, especially to do so despite all of the people trying to ridicule your idea, good luck

TBH you've showed more initiative than I ever have, though I don't have any access to the clientele you do so I could never even begin to do it, this was still good to see

Maybe there are some users on this forum who are serious and worth talking to (but most of what I've usually seen is what prevented me from joining before)
thankyou! the best is yet to come.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I started at 8:30 am and went to especially dirty ass houses talked to people and it was quite easy to make money I'll say that.
most people nowadays, to scared to go from house top house. to sell.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Jamal2222
most people nowadays, to scared to go from house top house. to sell.
true it's possible I might get shot but is it probable? No.
And If youre high iq you can reduce your chances of dangerous situations by having a flexible plan for every situation.

true it's possible I might get shot but is it probable? No.
And If youre high iq you can reduce your chances of dangerous situations by having a flexible plan for every situation.
Oh, I wasn't even thinking that far.
More like most people to nervous about going up to strangers, not due to possible violence, but socially inapt

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I'm a floorer, we hate dealing with the pressure washing guys, but that's only when it's a new home/building contract, residential shit sounds awesome, HCl acid is heaps painful and expensive though, diluting it 10:1? or 15:1? I used to do landscaping and when we were acid cleaning driveways we would used 20:1 with a little bit of mineral turpentine. Dunno if it'll help, but that's a little trick of the trade.

• +1
Oh, I wasn't even thinking that far.
More like most people to nervous about going up to strangers, not due to possible violence, but socially inapt
JFL

3 PSL assymetrical boneless hapa

No business with your face

You know they accepted only because they didn't want to look racist by turning down some random young nigga with his cousin.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
THEY ONLY GAVE OP MONEY CUZ HE IS BLACK IF THEY DIDN'T THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN RIOTS

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Well done G
Keep grinding young blood, I love to see another nigga breaking the stereotypes. If you need free info/courses on investing, e-commerce or any other side hustles/passive incomes hit me up

• +1
b
Well done G
Keep grinding young blood, I love to see another nigga breaking the stereotypes. If you need free info/courses on investing, e-commerce or any other side hustles/passive incomes hit me up
bro im a nibba too (half) help me out bruh

from this post i've been inspired to do pressure washing

i always wanted to be an entrepeneur, now's the time. It's not that popular in the UK but window cleaning, fence cleaning etc are

b

bro im a nibba too (half) help me out bruh

from this post i've been inspired to do pressure washing

i always wanted to be an entrepeneur, now's the time. It's not that popular in the UK but window cleaning, fence cleaning etc are
Bro we have been talking with each other since last year. If you haven’t learn something from all the info shared and haven’t find a method that works for you it’s pretty much over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Chadelite
Bro we have been talking with each other since last year. If you haven’t learn something from all the info shared and haven’t find a method that works for you it’s pretty much over
brutel

• +1
ur r
ur right nibba i will re read the money maxxing thread it's all my fault buddyboy my procrastinating
big respect to OP grinding young nibbas rising up outta the hoods

i kno
thing is a lot of the things i used to know that could make me a at least 5 figures they were unethical and haram in my religion so i can't do it

social engineering and shi but that's prohibited so i can't

Damn nice op! instead of wasting time here you make serious money :)

Gutters, Siding, Trashcans, Driveways, we usually include combo deals to get better profits like "we'll do the siding and the driveways for $200 even" , it's generally siding we clean but today we cleaned many driveways. We dont do roofs yet we're planning on adding that after we expand and get a ladder .
Do they pay you instantly in cash?
Can i start this without a corporation?

@buflek @Bewusst @Germania

Do you think this door to door services selling does work with boomers in german towns?

@buflek @Bewusst @Germania

Do you think this door to door services selling does work with boomers in german towns?
it does i used to sell stuff like lawnmowing etc when i was young

• +1
Jfl of course houses will get dirty
If his deals are better than yours then no one will contact you they would contact him

wtf is that avi though :lul: