JFL at the dumbasses who said my pressure washing wouldn't work

it does i used to sell stuff like lawnmowing etc when i was young
Tbh you have to be/look young for this to work since old grannies would rather give it to a poor kid than some middle aged ethnicel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Good shit bro bro keep it up. Were all gonna make it.

Made $950 today pressure washing houses jfl, I charged around $75-200 per job going door to door, I pressure washed around 9 or 11 houses today in my neighborhood just this morning, I started at 8:30 am and went to especially dirty ass houses talked to people and it was quite easy to make money I'll say that. Out of every 5 houses I knocked on 1 house gave me the job, now at this rate I can save up and get better equipment and do these pressure washing jobs in half the time, I also need to work on my advertising.
950 dollars in a day? Nice job. Fuck, I need something like this too...
We don't pressure wash houses here because it rains so often, but I guess offering to wash peoples windows could work

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tbh show us proof @Jamal2222

Gutters, Siding, Trashcans, Driveways, we usually include combo deals to get better profits like "we'll do the siding and the driveways for $200 even" , it's generally siding we clean but today we cleaned many driveways. We dont do roofs yet we're planning on adding that after we expand and get a ladder .
"Expand and get a ladder"

JFL

That‘s insane

@buflek @Bewusst @Germania

Do you think this door to door services selling does work with boomers in german towns?
yes, offer this service online for example at ebay kleinanzeigen

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer