Jfl at these new pedophile hunters

N1666

N1666

Kraken

So the guy is 18/19 and the "decoy" he has been speaking to is 15 JFL. When I was 15 I knew girls who were into 18 year olds, even if they were dating it would've been slightly weird to some people's eyes but nobody would scream pedophile.

If he rang the police they would've just laughed at him and went away, absolute retard thinking that's such a big age gap to try and make out he's a pedo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Jockey67, klip11 and 27 others
Why are all pedo hunters lower class people whatever the country. Low class people are obsessed with pedos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Kanye West's Cousin, Jockey67 and 26 others
15 is legal where I live. Just don't do anything they're uncomfortable with. Even rape isn't usually traumatizing lest for the social stigma, which causes the person to feel guilty about leading them on to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, klip11, WeiWei and 5 others
Cringe neckbeard activity.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, micropp, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, klip11, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
These dumbasses never understand that pedo means attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not 15 year olds. There is nothing wrong with fucking a 15 year old other than a law giving an arbitrary age which differs between countries

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Jockey67, klip11 and 19 others
Yeah. Anyway, the girl wasn't even a child.
I would fuck that girl. It's nothing wrong with fucking young girls. Those guys are such lowlifes they try to take the jam out of my donut.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, Amnesia, EliteMewing and 9 others
What a bunch of jesters

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Amnesia and arabcelxxx
What is wan bissaka doing at the bottom too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, 5'7 zoomer, Roquefort and 6 others
"Don't touch my white JBs curry, they're mine"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Ryan, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others

So the guy is 18/19 and the "decoy" he has been speaking to is 15 JFL. When I was 15 I knew girls who were into 18 year olds, even if they were dating it would've been slightly weird to some people's eyes but nobody would scream pedophile.

If he rang the police they would've just laughed at him and went away, absolute retard thinking that's such a big age gap to try and make out he's a pedo.

Pedo hunters are the biggest clowns on the planet, legit final bosses of jestermaxxing

I know they don’t actually care about catching preds but females in the comments saying “oh your keeping the world safe”:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, klip11, incel194012940 and 14 others
Unprofessional, the best pedophile catcher of all time is Alex Rosen easily.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

I cant even see the video dude

Why are all pedo hunters lower class people whatever the country. Low class people are obsessed with pedos
Yeah. Anyway, the girl wasn't even a child.
Pedo hunters are the biggest clowns on the planet, legit final bosses of jestermaxxing

I know they don’t actually care about catching preds but females in the comments saying “oh your keeping the world safe”:lul:
pedo hunters are scum retards who should be shot in the fucking head with a double barrel shotgun and there shouldn't be any such thing as an "age of consent" law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, klip11, incel194012940 and 9 others
It's because he's indian. That is the reason they stopped him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, RichardSpencel, uglysub8male and 2 others

It’s just for content and $, they’re sellouts. I genuinely think if it wasn’t for the clicks and views, they wouldn’t even care about the “age gap” thats clearly legal

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Amnesia, uglysub8male and 1 other person
It’s just for content and $, they’re sellouts. I genuinely think if it wasn’t for the clicks and views, they wouldn’t even care about the “age gap” thats clearly legal
arent you a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, arabcelxxx, uglysub8male and 3 others
Mulatto, not a nigger or a cracker.
I have been lurking for the last month and I always see you degrading/hating on black folk. We must stand up together to the white demon

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, tombradylover, RichardSpencel and 4 others

Lost respect for ed matthews

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, arabcelxxx and N1666
This nigga at the bottom pisses me of

If the guy wasnt indian they would've said anything

• +1

also 15 & 19 isnt even crazy, my parents met when my mom was 16 and dad was 22 jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock and N1666
I cant even see the video dude
I always download the tiktok video for the indians who can't see, but i can't this time as the file size is too big.

also 15 & 19 isnt even crazy, my parents met when my mom was 16 and dad was 22 jfl
Modern society is cucked, whereas when your parents met nobody would've batted an eye at that gap.

I always download the tiktok video for the indians who can't see, but i can't this time as the file size is too big.

Modern society is cucked, whereas when your parents met nobody would've batted an eye at that gap.
link the vid

• +1
Wish the Indian would have brought a gun.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 8uAte, klip11, Aero and 2 others
He could’ve been 40 and it’s still not pedophilia. I just laugh at it now because multiple studies have shown most men are attracted to females within that age range but pretend not to be because it’s not socially acceptable and often times these super “anti pedo” types are the Spider-Man pointing at the other Spider-Man meme. There’s nothing more natural than men of any age being attracted to physically mature females with sexually attractive characteristics no matter their age. What’s unnatural is expecting men to only be attracted to females within a small, certain age range relative to their own. It’s insane that we’re living in a time where basic biology is shamed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, Aero, Amnesia and 7 others
I have been lurking for the last month and I always see you degrading/hating on black folk. We must stand up together to the white demon
No I love white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, N1666 and JohnBaza
Deathnik/muzzie cucks did the same in the Netherlands but at the same time they will claim Aisha was 9. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
No I love white girls
That is good. We shall steal their women and create a new people. The coffee people. They will all be mutts and they are the new chosen ones

That is good. We shall steal their women and create a new people. The coffee people. They will all be mutts and they are the new chosen ones
Nigga I’m a sub 5 blackcel. That’s for Tyrone only. I just coom to white girls

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

When I was 14, my female classmates were dating 28 year olds. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock, uglysub8male, murdah and 3 others
Nigga I’m a sub 5 blackcel. That’s for Tyrone only. I just coom to white girls
Just thugmaxx and you will see the white stacies simping for you. The cracker incels on this forum have made you believe that getting white women is impossible sub tyrone. That is not true

When I was 14, my female classmates were dating 28 year olds. :hnghn:
Car Chase Police GIF
Super Troopers Police GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Even rape isn't usually traumatizing lest for the social stigma, which causes the person to feel guilty about leading them on to begin with.
elaborate please? i’ve always felt that way but never heard someone agree

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
"18 year old dating a 15 year old is ALWAYS grooming since an 18 year old is ALWAYS more mentally mature than a 15 year old"

"oh and men can LARP as women because your body doesnt decide your gender teehee"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, JohnDoe and N1666
  • JFL
Same a lot of 7-11th graders were fucking mid to late 20’s guys
Then SJWs infiltrated the internet and thus public attitude shifted. Now even a 15 year old with a 17 year old is considered “bad.” :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, uglysub8male and arabcelxxx
Isn't 7th grade for 12 year olds :hnghn:
Yes, 1 of my pawg class mates had a boyfriend in his 20’s that would pick her up in his dodge charger, he would go into her house and fuck her, her mother was allowing it. She looked 12 but her body was similar to lana rhoades

She wasn’t the only 7th grader fucking 20 year olds

• JFL
@murdah don’t listen to him we need you on the whites side,mulatto power every hour etc etc fuckin nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, JohnBaza and murdah
@murdah don’t listen to him we need you on the whites side,mulatto power every hour etc etc fuckin nigger
Dont let me beat up the nearest cracker whitey