Jfl at thinking @salludon is 7 psl

sometimes clone detection can be unreliable but i did this test myself and can guarantee this is 100% photo editing

View attachment 1546635SALLUDON CLONE DETECTION

View attachment 1546632 SALLUDON NORMAL

if the image shows white its unedited

View attachment 1546640 MY SHITTY PIC(HAD JUT WOKEN UP AFTER BOTCHED HAIRCUT)
View attachment 1546643MY CLONE DETECTION (LOOK AT THE WHITE)

View attachment 1546649 look at the blurry eyes and pixelated brows something looks unnatural here *mhmhm* photoshop

in conclusion saludone is a fraud uses instagram filters in his videos and facetune and shouldnt be treated as a psl god
he still has good ratios compact midface and nice features regardless

Wall of cope from a 5’3 tranny.

That picture isn’t original. Real picture was put into some quality enhancing software by @Ryan and that is what made it look a little artificial.

And you’re not the first person to use this software. There was one guy who made multiple threads calling me out on photoshopping and in the end made this thread:

@TsarTsar444 also showed why this software was not reliable when it detected signs photoshop on a picture where he didn’t even changed anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Gay forum ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
@we_chillingfosho you need to work on your mental health. Why are you so narcissistic? Getting forum approval that you’re on the same looks level as me ain’t gonna change your life one bit. I already told you you’re gl and can have a good life with that face + height. So I don’t understand your obsession w trying to mog me or proving you’re not that far behind me. Who even cares? We’re not even in the same continent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16958 and 14 others

That picture isn’t original. Real picture was put into some quality enhancing software by @Ryan and that is what made it look a little artificial.

And you’re not the first person to use this software. There was one guy who made multiple threads calling me out on photoshopping and in the end made this thread:

@TsarTsar444 also showed why this software was not reliable when it detected signs photoshop on a picture where he didn’t even changed anything.
@curlyheadjames Your thoughts?

retarded thread,how are u 4??

Salludon = 7 PSL / 7.5 SMV
ravi = 6.5 PSL / 8 SMV
you = 6 PSL / 7 SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Kroker, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
retarded thread,how are u 4??

Salludon = 7 PSL / 7.5 SMV
ravi = 6.5 PSL / 8 SMV
you = 6 PSL / 7 SMV
Ask @Korea @Mrinfinityx @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
@we_chillingfosho you need to work on your mental health. Why are you so narcissistic? Getting forum approval that you’re on the same looks level as me ain’t gonna change your life one bit. I already told you you’re gl and can have a good life with that face + height. So I don’t understand your obsession w trying to mog me or proving you’re not that far behind me. Who even cares? We’re not even in the same continent.
It ain't serious man although you are the big dog here. So my humble opinion is we are looksmatched everything considered. It's all in good fun mane. I probably won't get time to chat shit online later on

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Mrinfinityx
I know yall will pick salludon because of bias but hear me out. If you seriously look at these two pics and compare them objectively. There's no way he is 3 full psl points above me (4 psl vs 7 psl). And these are perfect because someone else took them from a distance. No offense to @Salludon but it's just hilarious when you look at this logically
yes true he is gl but 7 psl is overrated

6 PSL is Too High.

5.5 At Most.

Other ratings are fine.
Bruh , for real ? You put OP lower than Ravi , despite him being 6'6 ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Korea
Bruh , for real ? You put OP lower than Ravi , despite him being 6'6 ?
I will no longer be responding to people who put height into face ratings.

Also, he isn't better looking than either of them and has some of the worst failos. (Long Midface, Hooked Nose, and Hideous Amounth of UEE)

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and MakinItHappenReturn

Also, he isn't better looking than either of them and has some of the worst failos. (Long Midface, Hooked Nose, and Hideous Amounth of UEE)
Keep coping with long midface and whatever uee is. Your an uglayyyyy 16 year old who stinks like a maggot.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Anchor_Ship and Korea
Who's Ravi?
2736824 gjdqre

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ChristianChad, Kroker and 4 others
Keep coping with long midface and whatever uee is. Your an uglayyyyy 16 year old who stinks like a maggot.
You look significantly worse than me.

Your midface is long. Ugly Retarded Mentally Unstable Horse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 8165, russwestbrook and 2 others

Do you see this how this cringe-ball is trying to butter your dick up before he deep-throats it so you raise his rating from MTN? :unsure::LOL:

What a pipsqueak.

• JFL
You look significantly worse than me.

Your midface is long. Ugly Retarded Mentally Unstable Horse.

Your Korean and know about the China calendar yea? Would you say it's because he was born in the Chinese year of the horse that he has that long face?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Kroker, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Your Korean and know about the China calendar yea? Would you say it's because he was born in the Chinese year of the horse that he has that long face?
Lol, I'm not korean, but I do know about the China Calendar Year.

It's a common belief that the human will somewhat resemble their year animal.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14160, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
His eyes are textbook definition of bug eyes and salludon’s are textbook def of hunter. They aren’t even remotely close. And Eyes makes up 90% of your SMV. Eyes > Jaw > height > Frame > Status & wealth.

Eyes are everything. Eyes is what makes you YOU
Seriosuly.

With an eye area like that.

I dunno why he's trying to compete with anyone above 5.5 PSL.

Schizo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, .🇹🇩., MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others

2748679 2747976 424481e53bbba4590a5a513bc7d92e57

2748681 2747981 b26e1b4c1c8b10809c6603080a5aac4a 1

Even with bone loss in my lower cheekbone I still have a better lower facial third. He is also wearing contacts.

It's clear people aren't telling the truth.

He also made the initial mog battle with the frauded pictures of his.

@Korea

Who mogs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
  • +1
Seriosuly.

With an eye area like that.

I dunno why he's trying to compete with anyone above 5.5 PSL.

Schizo.

He wants forum status. So he takes on the big character celebrities.

Me for my sparkle and Salludoon because of his 'so called' mewing transformation :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 14160
You do lol.

I think people voted for him so he continues with these funny ass threads.

Don't know how he thinks he looks good.

The one thing me and you both share in common is we are scientifically objective when it calls for it.

We know when to be serious and we know when to joke.

The hallmarks of all great men that walked this earth. Martin Luther just said amen in his grave.

• JFL
The one thing me and you both share in common is we are scientifically objective when it calls for it.

We know when to be serious and we know when to joke.

The hallmarks of all great men that walked this earth. Martin Luther just said amen in his grave.
LMAOOOOOOOO.

Yea, in the end. Regardless of what this guy says online.

His mental state is eating him alive IRL.

• +1
LMAOOOOOOOO.

Yea, in the end. Regardless of what this guy says online.

His mental state is eating him alive IRL.

Keyboard Warrior Console Wars GIF - Keyboard Warrior Keyboard Warrior -  Discover & Share GIFs

He has legit been acting like this for days but then tries to portray himself as sophisticated to the world :ROFLMAO: with his overcoat, overly plucked battyman eyebrows and sonic the hedge-hog hair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL

Nice vid tbh, did Ravi's white GF make it for valentine's and send to u?

Srs Ravi is not lower than 6 PSL, and could even be 6.5.

I didn't day Ravi is WAY higher than OP but he is higher

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, ROTTING, Birdcell and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and MakinItHappenReturn
You mog him slightly in the second picture tbh, then again it is heavily lens distorted like most of your selfies/videos.

Bro at the end of the day the only people that are gonna beat lens distortion are people who are into professional photography and have the 4,000 pound equipment.

This is why rating people from pictures or videos is fruitless. The only thing you can do from selfie videos, even if it's front-camera and all that good lighting shit, is distinguish between sub 5, normie and chad.

You can't tell if someone's a good looking normie, or a low tier normie. It's too difficult. This fella proves it with his angle manipulation.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Some people on here think of him as a God I think they take it too far, he's no God, he needs God.

• JFL
Nice vid tbh, did Ravi's white GF make it for valentine's and send to u?

Srs Ravi is not lower than 6 PSL, and could even be 6.5.

I didn't day Ravi is WAY higher than OP but he is higher

Remember all of those were from 2020 when I was overweight and unkept. I wasn't with any girl at the time and trapped inside.

I had to do shit to entertain myself.

Here's another one :LOL:

Some people on here think of him as a God I think they take it too far, he's no God, he needs God.

I can tell you're a freshie residing in bud-bud-ding-ding land based on this cheese.

Fuck off you programmed plonker.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
Bro at the end of the day the only people that are gonna beat lens distortion are people who are into professional photography and have the 4,000 pound equipment.

This is why rating people from pictures or videos is fruitless. The only thing you can do from selfie videos, even if it's front-camera and all that good lighting shit, is distinguish between sub 5, normie and chad.

You can't tell if someone's a good looking normie, or a low tier normie. It's too difficult. This fella proves it with his angle manipulation.
Your face has more appeal than his though, if his lens distorted selfies are a more accurate representation of his real life looks, that's what I'm trying to say.

• +1
Your face has more appeal than his though, if his lens distorted selfies are a more accurate representation of his real life looks, that's what I'm trying to say.

I know and still they vote the other side! :LOL: That's why I made the mog battle and me and @Korea even said at the time it just proves I have terrorised far too many people on this forum to ever win a mog battle if I lose this because they can't even play the 'he's deathnic card' :ROFLMAO:

7b4276e8c4c54a1fb6741a226906011b

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc

watch your fucking mouth you think youre hot shit because you are a the master of fillers?
well fuck you
i know all these other cucks here are submissive to you but i see right past that you Muslim scum
you don't know who youre messing with i could easily hurt you if i wanted to
be glad you are still breathing
each breath of air you take is because of my mercy on you
you are a fraud and always will be because you had shit genetics
and i will always have more surgeries than you because I'm richer than you
maybe apply to the taliban and you'll occupy your time there than with a bunch of incels you squealing sand pig
also you must start wearing those Italian restaurant table hats as well
2721232 B7414FD5 335F 409B A05E E938441D05B5

• JFL
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, ChristianChad, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
ED IT TED.
i dont edit my pictures you dont have to belive me but just let the clone detection speak for itself the fact that i have more white on my picture than salludons makes him more of a fraud than me

and the software can be unreliable as well due to image transfer decoding and file transfers or something it said that on the website for the software

but its still a good software tbh it has ok results

look at a paparazzi unedited picture of barret and look what it did to him

software doesnt always detect right
i don't edit my pictures i fraud to a certain extent with showering but that's it

• +1
watch your fucking mouth you think youre hot shit because you are a the master of fillers?
well fuck you
i know all these other cucks here are submissive to you but i see right past that you Muslim scum
you don't know who youre messing with i could easily hurt you if i wanted to
be glad you are still breathing
each breath of air you take is because of my mercy on you
you are a fraud and always will be because you had shit genetics
and i will always have more surgeries than you because I'm richer than you
maybe apply to the taliban and you'll occupy your time there than with a bunch of incels you squealing sand pig
also you must start wearing those Italian restaurant table hats as well View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859View attachment 1546859
Can’t believe i’m chatting with this fucking abomination rn.

1B719AD9 4277 4FF6 B0A2 D4EA8DC6D95F

Feels surreal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Aqua, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others