Jfl at thinking @salludon is 7 psl

@we_chillingfosho your midface is narrow (Maxillary width)

Go and get MSE done if you want to ascend beyond MTN.

View attachment 1546937

Is this edited by adobe photoshop too? @Mrinfinityx ????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA why can't you accept I'm a 6'6 chad man. Look at my eyes, my lips, my hair, my height, my style.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA why can't you accept I'm a 6'6 chad man. Look at my eyes, my lips, my hair, my height, my style.

Loooool @Mrinfinityx he's still claiming 6'6 with the overcoat illusion :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Don't get this forum sometimes.

If you're good looking then you'll slay and wont give a flying fuck what autists on this forum think

Who legit gives a flying fuck what some retard in their basement rates you on a PSL scale JFLs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ROTTING, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-073907_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-073907_Chrome.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220216-074100_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-074100_Chrome.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220216-073918_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-073918_Chrome.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 0
@we_chillingfosho your midface is narrow (Maxillary width)

Go and get MSE done if you want to ascend beyond MTN.

View attachment 1546937

Is this edited by adobe photoshop too? @Mrinfinityx ????????
With this quality I can't tell but probably close to his IRL render considering he is not distorted here and obviously short faced as expected

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Managed to turn out OK then, thank god
Shut the fuck up you retarded bald cunt. I really do hope you pass on your dog shit genetics with some ugly noodle whore, hopefully you'll realise how braid dead and ugly you are when your child inevitably turns out physically deformed and mentally handicapped.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Yeah this was a quality low inhib maxxed video (but for some reason when I click it I can't download it to send to my pajeet bluepilled friend).

There was another where u broke down what's wrong with bud bud ding ding cheeks and jaw but I can't find that one.

Btw OP - are you Arab or pajeet?

Right click it and copy the url

If you're good looking then you'll slay and wont give a flying fuck what autists on this forum think

Who legit gives a flying fuck what some retard in their basement rates you on a PSL scale JFLs
I got caught up in it. It's a bit addictive I can't lie. I won't have time soon so it's fun while it's gonna last

Delusional period. It's more like this wechillin=salludon>pajeet>uber subhuman>rat shit>Ravi pajeet
You mean PSL?
Then yeah it's close, and sure I guess u could order these 3 any which way.

Can defo see an interpretation where wechillin has the highest ceiling of the 3 if a modelling agency scouted him.

Im just saying MOST people would rate salludon clearly above Ravi and Ravi slightly above wechillin.

SMV matters more in real world and that's where wechillin gets failod by autism, being 6'6'' in an awkward frame; while Ravi gets hailod by low inhib, non nerdy pajeet, body, proportions, ideal colouring.

Salludon is so good looking even third world failed state failo doesn't REALLY affect him that much in SMV

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said this yesterday.

You think someone that was good looking would do all this shit to ADD to the approval and validation they already get from the world on a daily basis?

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Shut the fuck up you retarded bald cunt. I really do hope you pass on your dog shit genetics with some ugly noodle whore, hopefully you'll realise how braid dead and ugly you are when your child inevitably turns out physically deformed and mentally handicapped.
Damn that's not very nice!!

• JFL

I think u don't understand his behavior, he wants to convict us that he MOG everyone on this forum and we should be his slaves to prey and suck him off like the inferior subhuman we are, he is our king

• JFL
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said this yesterday.

You think someone that was good looking would do all this shit to ADD to the approval and validation they already get from the world on a daily basis?
And the truth comes out. Jealousy exposing itself.

I think u don't understand his behavior, he wants to convict us that he MOG everyone on this forum and we should be his slaves to prey and suck him off like the inferior subhuman we are, he is our king
Be kind to yourself brotha.

u look good in this pic but u look way worse in other ones

Real slayers don't do this.

Real slayers live the life and become humbled and grow in character.

They don't need to vicariously live through the abstract idea others have of them as being Chads and slayers by touching up their pictures heavily.

He has done nothing but project. He is much lower IQ than he realises.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea and Mrinfinityx
Bro, you are not anything above HTN. And this is me being nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Mrinfinityx
u look good in this pic but u look way worse in other ones

We need to sticky a thread saying that this guy edits his photos because guys entering really believe it's all legit :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, justadude, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
We need to sticky a thread saying that this guy edits his photos because guys entering really believe it's all legit :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I made one, but yall made the shit flop.

Never evicerating for yall again.

Got a 20% warning for nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: justadude and MakinItHappenReturn
Real slayers don't do this.

Real slayers live the life and become humbled and grow in character.

They don't need to vicariously live through the abstract idea others have of them as being Chads and slayers by touching up their pictures heavily.

He has done nothing but project. He is much lower IQ than he realises.
"Projection" again broski. I'm a 19 year old studying abroad chasing my dreams and banging tons of girls in and out of my dorm. Your a failure 30 year old pajeet suffering in London in a shitty run down apartment.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, MakinItHappenReturn and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
"Projection" again broski. I'm a 19 year old studying abroad chasing my dreams and banging tons of girls in and out of my dorm. Your a failure 30 year old pajeet suffering in London in a shitty run down apartment.
" studying abroad chasing my dreams"

Seems like your only dream is mogging Makinithappen.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, Kroker and 2d v2
so why the fuck are you on here nigga lmao?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Where do u slay Bhai?

Are you generally NT enough to approach foids?

I think why u get downvoted a bit here is u don't come across as NT and appear a bit narcy

2749768 16331

Here's me unkept using a selfie camera with no more than solid lighting.

I pheno mog, harmony mog, psl features mog, facial averageness ratios mog, hair mog and it's a mess.

This is literally me looksminned and I still mog LOL

I mean is he seriously coming back for more after this? We already broke down why he is 5'11 at tops and he claimed 6'6 (Can you believe it - stupidly) LOOOOL

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
More like professional camera vs android selfie camera in a dark room
Nigga have you lost yo damn mind?

You think a shit selfie cam makes the eyes look better?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 16834
Nigga have you lost yo damn mind?

You think a shit selfie cam makes the eyes look better?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH you just admitted I have mogger eyes ;)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
" studying abroad chasing my dreams"

Seems like your only dream is mogging Makinithappen.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have you noticed everything he says is a cliche? That's how you spot frauds.

All that cheddar gives the game away immediately.

'Chasing my dreams' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zoomers have no personality for the most part. They just use memes :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea and Introvertednarc
HAHAHAHAHAHAH you just admitted I have mogger eyes ;)
No you dumb fuck.

I just stated why you're fucking retarded for thinking we don't see the clear editing.

Regardless of camera quality.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 16834
what the fuck is this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mrinfinityx, Korea and 2 others
Good advice sometimes and shitting on 30 year old lonely pajeets.

Further projection. You projected earlier also when you said I was plucking my eyebrows 5 times a week as well :ROFLMAO: I remember that. It's clear that's what you have been doing. What book was you saying I was reading earlier? Further projection.

Two days back it was 'getting people on my side'. That was more projection.

I don't know if I think you've noticed - but literally every insult / diss you throw my way is a 'projection' ?

:p it's very revealing

• +1
Reactions: Korea
View attachment 1546959

Here's me unkept using a selfie camera with no more than solid lighting.

I pheno mog, harmony mog, psl features mog, facial averageness ratios mog, hair mog and it's a mess.

This is literally me looksminned and I still mog LOL

I mean is he seriously coming back for more after this? We already broke down why he is 5'11 at tops and he claimed 6'6 (Can you believe it - stupidly) LOOOOL
How do you know he's 5'11?

No you dumb fuck.

I just stated why you're fucking retarded for thinking we don't see the clear editing.

Regardless of camera quality.
Nah you just admitted I'm a mogger sweetheart

• Ugh..
How do you know he's 5'11?

Two dudes yesterday proved it when measuring him up against the door he was standing in-front of

Hence he's never posted that pic since.

question tho if u are as much of a gigachad as I think it makes no sense u are looking for validation here

• JFL
Further projection. You projected earlier also when you said I was plucking my eyebrows 5 times a week as well :ROFLMAO: I remember that. It's clear that's what you have been doing. What book was you saying I was reading earlier? Further projection.

I don't know if I think you've noticed - but literally every insult / diss you throw my way is a 'projection' ?

Can't believe this "man" is an entire 2 years older than me.

Keep coping. It'll be okay. I've been to London and I saw depressed pajeets. You'll make it bro I promise

question tho if u are as much of a gigachad as I think it makes no sense u are looking for validation here
I got sucked in mane. It's a guilty pleasure. It's like enjoying your favorite podcast. Imma probably head out soon tho.

Where do u slay Bhai?

Are you generally NT enough to approach foids?

I think why u get downvoted a bit here is u don't come across as NT and appear a bit narcy

No tht's not the reason whatsoever. He frauds and edits his photos.

Anybody in the high tier normie category will never do such stupidness

Crisick is different. He was a Chadlite trying to fraud as GigaChad because he had a god complex

Can someone post another retarded video shit talking the guy they are talking to? That was funny