I Am The Truth
20220123 213639

JFL at thinking you're black @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY

You look like a Dominican dude. You'll never be black

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, MiroslavBulldosex, WhiteGoodman and 5 others
What black do you know has that hair quality? If you were black your hair would be nappy as hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15099
That nigga looks straight Latino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and PYT
That's a black man if I ever saw one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16571 and 7 others
My uncles is half black and had black afro hair

He's a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
lol that’s the guy who simped for she/her emo ass girl

empty ur pockets

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 16530, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Also whats a hair relaxer

Everyone perceives puerto ricans and dominicans as black ngl
And indeed most are definitely at least a little bit mixed with black

idk why you hate black people they’re pretty chill most of the time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, gamma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Nah, honestly tho he's right, you look like you'd live in Puetro Rico or some ex-iberian colony.
i have some bbc energy though yeah? like you would expect me to at least have tried selling my homemade rap albums in front of the local grocery store?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
i have some bbc energy though yeah? like you would expect me to at least have tried selling my homemade rap albums in front of the local grocery store?
Nah, you look like you work as the cashier in your uncle’s bodega

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, gamma and Deleted member 17379
lifefuel for him tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and goat2x
Only haitians are the real blacks

Everyone else is not Black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, MiroslavBulldosex, gamma and 5 others
lifefuel for him tbh
beyond cope
every day i wish i looked and acted more black than i do
but i inherited the terrified cuck behavior of my white anglo shrimp🦐 dick ancestors

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Cidre enjoyer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
that is a nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, n0rthface and Deleted member 17379
It's latino @Ethereal @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Everyone perceives puerto ricans and dominicans as black ngl
And indeed most are definitely at least a little bit mixed with black

idk why you hate black people they’re pretty chill most of the time
Dominicans are Latinos and same with perto Ricans

I guess this is another example of American ignorance neither are black and all Latinos have small African ancestry so that arguments retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3789
Dominicans are Latinos and same with perto Ricans

I guess this is another example of American ignorance neither are black and all Latinos have small African ancestry so that arguments retarded
"American ignorance" yet you don't know that Latino is a cultural group and not an ethnic one.
there's White Latinos, Black Latinos, Native Latinos, Asian Latinos etc
"all latinos have small african ancestry" false. Places where that's true are places where the average person is identified as being black, like the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.

In places like Mexico, El Salvador etc, the average person is mixed White (Spanish) and Native American, creating a common look that creates the type of person you think of when you think of a Mexican, those people are not considered white, they're considered the typical "Latino" in the sense of what you think of from movies and such as the default, a cholo, a Latino etc, you know what I'm talking about. While in places like the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, the average person is mixed White (Spanish) with Black (if you have identifiably Black features, EVERYONE considers you Black, that's how it works.) creating the typical Afro-Latino look, in America there is no real difference in treatment between an Afro-Latino (like a Puerto Rican) and a typical Black American.

"American ignorance" yet you don't know that Latino is a cultural group and not an ethnic one.
there's White Latinos, Black Latinos, Native Latinos, Asian Latinos etc
"all latinos have small african ancestry" false. Places where that's true are places where the average person is identified as being black, like the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.

In places like Mexico, El Salvador etc, the average person is mixed White (Spanish) and Native American, creating a common look that creates the type of person you think of when you think of a Mexican, those people are not considered white, they're considered the typical "Latino" in the sense of what you think of from movies and such as the default, a cholo, a Latino etc, you know what I'm talking about. While in places like the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, the average person is mixed White (Spanish) with Black (if you have identifiably Black features, EVERYONE considers you Black, that's how it works.) creating the typical Afro-Latino look, in America there is no real difference in treatment between an Afro-Latino (like a Puerto Rican) and a typical Black American.
Yeah I know that but he’s not black he looks like a Mullatino you fucking idiot even if Latino isn’t a race something I have already said on this site numerous times but that guy doesn’t look black he looks closer to a Carib Latino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3789
Wht thefuck is the differnce :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Yeah I know that but he’s not black he looks like a Mullatino you fucking idiot even if Latino isn’t a race something I have already said on this site numerous times but that guy doesn’t look black he looks closer to a Carib Latino
"While in places like the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, the average person is mixed White (Spanish) with Black (if you have identifiably Black features, EVERYONE considers you Black, that's how it works.)
nobody differentiates between black, half black, and afro latino
Embrace reality.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Looks234
nobody differentiates between black, half black, and afro latino
Embrace reality.
But they do… only Americans don’t leave your shitty nation with retards and realise they are in their own category and Afro Latinos look pretty much identical to other spics. Also mullatos are their own thing and are treated as such

thanks for proving my point though 😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
But they do… only Americans don’t leave your shitty nation with retards and realise they are in their own category and Afro Latinos look pretty much identical to other spics. Also mullatos are their own thing and are treated as such

thanks for proving my point though 😉
Okay keep living in delusion kid, by all means. Makes no difference to me what mouthbreather shit you want to believe.

the fact that you know what an afro latino is proves that they DON’T look the same as the typical white/native latino mix.
If the average afro latino didn’t tell you he was afro latino, you’d think he was black or half black and not latino.

“Muh muh it’s just americans”
If a russian saw an afro latino, he’d say “look at that black guy”
Same with a korean
Same with a french guy
the ONLY people who can hope to differentiate it are other afro latinos, which is what you probably are and why you feel so strongly about it.

you’re an idiot, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17379
Okay keep living in delusion kid, by all means. Makes no difference to me what mouthbreather shit you want to believe.

the fact that you know what an afro latino is proves that they DON’T look the same as the typical white/native latino mix.
If the average afro latino didn’t tell you he was afro latino, you’d think he was black or half black and not latino.

“Muh muh it’s just americans”
If a russian saw an afro latino, he’d say “look at that black guy”
Same with a korean
Same with a french guy
the ONLY people who can hope to differentiate it are other afro latinos, which is what you probably are and why you feel so strongly about it.

you’re an idiot, sorry.
I’m not gonna argue with an American,
Your race is retarded, yes sometimes even I’ll call a Mullato “black” but it’s not used frequently enough for them to be seen as “the same” this just doesn’t fucking happen outside of the USA you retard.

a Russian? Really a nation with no blacks? Yeah the same way mullatos are called white in Ghana 🇬🇭 I guess eveybody sees mullatos as white now according to you. JFL at your brain 🧠 even when people say “black guy” in reference to a Mullato they are AWARE that there’s a big difference between the two it’s just easier and shorter to say “black guy” then “Mullato or mixed guy”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17379 and Deleted member 3789
eh for meds it depends, they tend to have hair that is less curly than the other two im afraid.
True but my hairs curly, but yeah it’s not “ethnic” or Jew fro curly more like Harry styles curly.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I’m not gonna argue with an American,
Your race is retarded, yes sometimes even I’ll call a Mullato “black” but it’s not used frequently enough for them to be seen as “the same” this just doesn’t fucking happen outside of the USA you retard.

a Russian? Really a nation with no blacks? Yeah the same way mullatos are called white in Ghana 🇬🇭 I guess eveybody sees mullatos as white now according to you. JFL at your brain 🧠 even when people say “black guy” in reference to a Mullato they are AWARE that there’s a big difference between the two it’s just easier and shorter to say “black guy” then “Mullato or mixed guy”.
Cute, you think you’re right about this. You couldn’t be more wrong and literally everyone knows it.

lol? You thought “a country with no blacks” was a good counterpoint? Are you stupid? That’s the ENTIRE point, the ONLY people who can differentiate it are people with heavy experience with afro latinos. Everyone else just sees black people because they look ALMOST identical. Some of them can even JUST be black people with 0 other admixture, because latino is a cultural group not an ethnic one.

even you admit that you make functionally no distinction between them, “muh it’s easier” no it’s just the same fucking thing visually. There’s huge overlap in appearance between a light skin black guy and a dark skin mixed guy.

fucking nobody anywhere is like “oh that’s a black guy and his afro latino friend” they’re like “oh, there’s two black guys.”

we get it, you’re a self hating uncle tom who despises the fact that he’s a black man, get over it, it’s pathetic to be like that.
Nobody anywhere thinks mixed people are white btw, they’re always brown skinned with afro textured hair, you’re confusing “white” with “pale”

20220125-194317.jpg
me back when my hair was long

undeniable proof of me having curly bbc hair

• Love it
Reactions: PYT