JFL at thinking youre black

Cute, you think you’re right about this. You couldn’t be more wrong and literally everyone knows it.

lol? You thought “a country with no blacks” was a good counterpoint? Are you stupid? That’s the ENTIRE point, the ONLY people who can differentiate it are people with heavy experience with afro latinos. Everyone else just sees black people because they look ALMOST identical. Some of them can even JUST be black people with 0 other admixture, because latino is a cultural group not an ethnic one.

even you admit that you make functionally no distinction between them, “muh it’s easier” no it’s just the same fucking thing visually. There’s huge overlap in appearance between a light skin black guy and a dark skin mixed guy.

fucking nobody anywhere is like “oh that’s a black guy and his afro latino friend” they’re like “oh, there’s two black guys.”

we get it, you’re a self hating uncle tom who despises the fact that he’s a black man, get over it, it’s pathetic to be like that.
Nobody anywhere thinks mixed people are white btw, they’re always brown skinned with afro textured hair, you’re confusing “white” with “pale”
Your argument is wrong, once again what about mullatos in Africa called white then as the natives think they look like Europeans? What about Hapas being called “White” in east Asia

I can go on but you may not get it, what you said applies to every mix group you used a white nation with no blacks as your example which is just low IQ.

Your argument is wrong, once again what about mullatos in Africa called white then as the natives think they look like Europeans? What about Hapas being called “White” in east Asia

I can go on but you may not get it, what you said applies to every mix group you used a white nation with no blacks as your example which is just low IQ.
Nobody calls them white, they’re mixing up white with pale and so are you.

you’re pathetic, there’s nothing worse than a cuck who hates his own race. I can imagine you getting bullied by the lighter latinos (who think they’re white when they’re not) for being black and you just folding and agreeing with them like a bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

you’re pathetic, there’s nothing worse than a cuck who hates his own race. I can imagine you getting bullied by the lighter latinos (who think they’re white when they’re not) for being black and you just folding and agreeing with them like a bitch.
No because I know somebody who went to Ghana and was refered to as a “Whire girl with a sun tan” especially by children they genuinely thought she was white even though her skin was brown and she had curly hair like the faggot above us with his curly hair hers was like that.

your a fucking retard your using white nations who haven’t seen blacks and Latinos who onyl have mullatos as an example, your argument is built upon an unstable foundation fucking tool you is, in Africa mullatos are considered fully European (excluding Southern Africa) the same way Hapa are seen as EUROPEAN in east Asia

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
nobody differentiates between black, half black, and afro latino
Embrace reality.
But most Americans actually do, no black guy’s gonna call a Puerto Rican “black”, a large majority of the time, they’ll call them what they are — Latino or “Spanish”

20220125-194317.jpg
me back when my hair was long

undeniable proof of me having curly bbc hair
Lmaoaoaoaoaao, I got the same hair texture as you, nigga, that isn’t “black” hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and PYT
No because I know somebody who went to Ghana and was refered to as a “Whire girl with a sun tan” especially by children they genuinely thought she was white even though her skin was brown and she had curly hair like the faggot above us with his curly hair hers was like that.
they’re obviously joking you autist

But most Americans actually do, no black guy’s gonna call a Puerto Rican “black”, a large majority of the time, they’ll call them what they are — Latino or “Spanish”
I’m talking about afro latinos
A puerto rican who looks like John Leguizamo? (I know he’s colombian) Yeah he’ll be called latino
But an afro latino is going to be called black

you are what you look like :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234

A puerto rican who looks like John Leguizamo? (I know he’s colombian) Yeah he’ll be called latino

In the "New world" everything from the mulatto spectrum to "Full Black" will be called Black by many,it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
In the "New world" everything from the mulatto spectrum to "Full Black" will be called Black by many,it is what it is
thats good anyways
why wouldnt you want that
it fosters black unity

Shut the fuck up nigger. Obviously there is a difference between mulato and black you nigger. Shut the fuck up. You want war you'll get war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

They weren’t joking you fucking idiot, they weee in fact telling me how confused they were and she kept on saying she was mixed and she wasn’t white but the natives still called her white regardless.

just accept that peoples viewpoint on race depends on what they are used to seeing, these people aren’t used to European features and this any they see they’ll consider it white the same way Russians will call a mullato black due to not knowing or seeing any blacks any African phenotype in a person will be considered such.

Latin America has basically no blacks only Mullatinos and therefore the closest they see to blacks are that hence why they are called such and why a light skin spic is called “white” as the closest thing they have to white Euro is a light skinned Spic get this through your thick numbskull this is why HAPAs are considered why in EAST ASIA because any Euro facial feature to them is white

DO YOU GET IT YET YOU FUCKIN SPERG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 15099
Shut the fuck up nigger. Obviously there is a difference between mulato and black you nigger. Shut the fuck up. You want war you'll get war
Stop shitposting
And stop using shitposting to hide your own uncle tom mindset (“haha it’s just a joke haha..” no it isn’t, I see you)
Also cringe ngl

He’s a fucking low IQ retard, so what if a Russian calls mullatos black, Russians haven’t seen a black in their whole life ofc they will call him black, same way Ghanaians call mullatos white because to them they do look white european as they aren’t used to that shit. Ignore the guy he’s fucking slow as shit typical American being Mericunt retard of mutt land

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
They weren’t joking you fucking idiot, they weee in fact telling me how confused they were and she kept on saying she was mixed and she wasn’t white but the natives still called her white regardless.

just accept that peoples viewpoint on race depends on what they are used to seeing, these people aren’t used to European features and this any they see they’ll consider it white the same way Russians will call a mullato black due to not knowing or seeing any blacks any African phenotype in a person will be considered such.

Latin America has basically no blacks only Mullatinos and therefore the closest they see to blacks are that hence why they are called such and why a light skin spic is called “white” as the closest thing they have to white Euro is a light skinned Spic get this through your thick numbskull this is why HAPAs are considered why in EAST ASIA because any Euro facial feature to them is white

Watch how you talk when you’re a literal retard. Behave how you’re supposed to.

only afro latinos think afro latinos aren’t black, accept it you self hating cuck.

if you want to live in delusion then keep it to your self, you’re annoying everybody

love how you have to keep changing the story to pretend it matches your ridiculous worldview, “muh white girl with a sun tan” yeah fucking right kid

Watch how you talk when you’re a literal retard. Behave how you’re supposed to.

only afro latinos think afro latinos aren’t black, accept it you self hating cuck.

if you want to live in delusion then keep it to your self, you’re annoying everybody
Afro Latinos barely exist and most of them are Mullatinos lmfao proving my point, the same way when my Brazilian “White” mate claimed to be white I laughed when he isn’t he’s a mutt.

your a fucking dumb piece of shit don’t tell me what to do bitch your a delusional Latin fool or a cumskin joke, run back to your buck Tyrone and let him cum in your wives cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 3789

I'm white in latam but non white in usa

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Afro Latinos barely exist and most of them are Mullatinos lmfao proving my point, the same way when my Brazilian “White” mate claimed to be white I laughed when he isn’t he’s a mutt.

your a fucking dumb piece of shit don’t tell me what to do bitch your a delusional Latin fool or a cumskin joke
You’re a self hating black guy who despises the fact that he’s perceived as black by the entire world, so you cling to the idea that people can’t tell the difference between you and a mexican.

You cling to ideas like that you have “loose textured hair” hoping that actually makes any difference in how you’re perceived when it doesn’t, at all. You are black, there’s nothing wrong with that uncle tom, don’t start calling me “massa” you self hating cuck, disgraceful.

everyone who sees you sees you as black, even other latinos. I bet you annoy them constantly asking for confirmation that you “don’t look black” and some of them might even lie to you just so you’ll stfu.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Stop shitposting
And stop using shitposting to hide your own uncle tom mindset (“haha it’s just a joke haha..” no it isn’t, I see you)
Also cringe ngl
You cant be uncle top and latin dumbass bitchass faggot. I dont come from African American culture and my head is not nappy like bitchass negros. Ain't no joking around hear dumbass bitchboy. I mean whatever the fuck I say. I see you in tha streets I'll cut you the fuck up for talking shit hoeass uglyass fagotass punkass bitch. An uncle tom is an African American.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and stevielake
You’re a self hating black guy who despises the fact that he’s perceived as black by the entire world, so you cling to the idea that people can’t tell the difference between you and a mexican.

You cling to ideas like that you have “loose textured hair” hoping that actually makes any difference in how you’re perceived when it doesn’t, at all. You are black, there’s nothing wrong with that uncle tom, don’t start calling me “massa” you self hating cuck, disgraceful.

everyone who sees you sees you as black, even other latinos. I bet you annoy them constantly asking for confirmation that you “don’t look black” and some of them might even lie to you just so you’ll stfu.
I’m not even black lol 😂 I just hate Americans being retarded like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 3789
I'm white in latam but non white in usa
Americans are low IQ, apparently Arabs which are 30% black are white but Castizos which are 80% white are brown… see how retarded Americans are then they have the nerve to try and propagate their bullshit to the rest of the world and when eveybody says “no Americans your fucking wrong” they have a tantrum like @loksr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 15099
Americans are low IQ, apparently Arabs which are 30% black are white but Castizos which are 80% white are brown… see how retarded Americans are then they have the nerve to try and propagate their bullshit to the rest of the world and when eveybody says “no Americans your fucking wrong” they have a tantrum like @loksr
literally 0 americans think arabs are white
arabs are in the same boat as you, cuck, they pat each other on the back for how "white passing" they are when to the world they're arab.

you're the one having a tantrum, retard. You're DESPERATE to be perceived as anything but black when in reality you are a black man. it's okay to be black, little boy, grow up

literally 0 americans think arabs are white
arabs are in the same boat as you, cuck, they pat each other on the back for how "white passing" they are when to the world they're arab.

you're the one having a tantrum, retard. You're DESPERATE to be perceived as anything but black when in reality you are a black man. it's okay to be black, little boy, grow up
Mixed ain't black dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 15099
Ur saying that as if it's a good thing

you are what you look like.
if 99% of people see you and say "that's a black guy" then you are black
end of discussion
Most people ask me what race I am dumbass. Only African Americans have said I was lightskin. I've been guessed as latino before from white people. You don't know shit and I'd stomp you like a fly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15099
How do you look like this and act like that I was expecting some frail cum skin 😕

@IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY

Being called black is an insult

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 17379
you are what you look like.
if 99% of people see you and say "that's a black guy" then you are black
end of discussion
everyone i talk to the moment they see me they know im black
i rep it proudly, always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
beyond cope
every day i wish i looked and acted more black than i do
but i inherited the terrified cuck behavior of my white anglo shrimp🦐 dick ancestors
this is why @PYT

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Americans are retarded to a point where they'll consider quadroons "black"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
We need to form the first mulatto/lightskin crew on this forum guys

I would rope if I were black

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3789 and Beetlejuice
We need to form the first mulatto/lightskin crew on this forum guys
You cant be uncle top and latin dumbass bitchass faggot. I dont come from African American culture and my head is not nappy like bitchass negros. Ain't no joking around hear dumbass bitchboy. I mean whatever the fuck I say. I see you in tha streets I'll cut you the fuck up for talking shit hoeass uglyass fagotass punkass bitch. An uncle tom is an African American.
give your adress?