JFL at this faggot thinking he is good looking

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
@
Korea
@Korea, this man thinks he is good looking :lul:

Objectively speaking what does he bring outside of his height? Does an average face on a 6'2 stature make someone Chadlite? Esp when they are ethnic? He thinks his contact-lens change his mediocre genetics. :lul:

816546f8c16d6ac3a192b7fcc0c35fc1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14160, ROTTING and 3 others
His Eyebrows and Jaw are good.

Other than that, just a sham of average and below average features.

All of his pics are frauded and unrateable lol.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
@
Korea
@Korea, this man thinks he is good looking :lul:

Objectively speaking what does he bring outside of his height? Does an average face on a 6'2 stature make someone Chadlite? Esp when they are ethnic? He thinks his contact-lens change his mediocre genetics. :lul:

View attachment 1544929

That chin is brutal :lul:

Doesn't he look more ethnic with those eyebrows, I honestly think ethnics should have thin eyebrows to look less ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Korea

this shitskin curry dog had the audacity to say he mogs me :lul:
273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, 2d v2, Deleted member 15827 and 12 others
Doesn't he look more ethnic with those eyebrows, I honestly think ethnics should have thin eyebrows to look less ethnic
The thickness in vertical height is way too much yea.

That can be solved with one trip to a groomer tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
The thickness in vertical height is way too much yea.

That can be solved with one trip to a groomer tho.
Can you rate me, I have gotten 4-5 psl and one guy rated me HTN, I'm getting genio i'm downward grown right now need to know what to improve on

• +1
Can you rate me, I have gotten 4-5 psl and one guy rated me HTN, I'm getting genio i'm downward grown right now need to know what to improve on
Yea, I can.

Indian Kanye west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, MaxillaMaxing, thereallegend and 1 other person

100% frauded. Absolutely no chance they are not.

He is the ethnic Crisick. Only worse because Crisick was actually Chadlite frauding Giga Chad with his edits.

This is a MTN trying to fraud Chadlite. SAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 9670 and Korea
100% frauded. Absolutely no chance they are not.

He is the ethnic Crisick. Only worse because Crisick was actually Chadlite frauding Giga Chad with his edits.

This is a MTN trying to fraud Chadlite. SAD
Damn I slipped up.

I should know that down angle makes the jaw sharper.

I dunno, I still stand by his brows. They need grooming though.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You yourself RATED this frauding cuck 7/10 Chadlite in his bragging thread :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Damn I slipped up.

I should know that down angle makes the jaw sharper.

I dunno, I still stand by his brows. They need grooming though.

IMO the brows he has should be wrapped around his eye more and esp because he has a long midface.

Doing that will off-set at least slightly the long face, as it creates the illusion of width.

• +1
You yourself RATED this frauding cuck 7/10 Chadlite in his bragging thread :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I know but you missed another thread where I took it down to MTN and he chucked his toys at me

Guys he is 6’6.

Sure by PSL standards he is HTN softmaxxed selfiemaxxed

But irl if u are 5’8 u will shit ur pants in subordination to anyone 6’2+ let alone 6’6

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
IMO the brows he has should be wrapped around his eye more and esp because he has a long midface.

Doing that will off-set at least slightly the long face, as it creates the illusion of width.
Yea Exactly.

Once again @we_chillingfosho you cannot be fucking chadlite with a long midface lol.

There is probably like 5 total that pulled off chad with long midface.

i mean he mogs u

Why does this matter you incel?

You ego dependent dimwits really project don't you?

I couldn't give a fucking shit. He is 6'2. He would have to be ugly as sin not to mog a normie 5'8 almost 30 year old curry. So what does it mean to even mog me? You absolute donut.

Guys he is 6’6.

But irl if u are 5’8 u will shit ur pants in subordination to anyone 6’2+ let alone 6’6

Actually no I have fought 6'1+ dudes.

Is there anyone in this thread not projecting? Lmao

He also dresses and styles himself like a fag and hey if he's up for us to meet up anytime I am down for that so ask him for me

Yea Exactly.

Once again @we_chillingfosho you cannot be fucking chadlite with a long midface lol.

Long midface indeed......

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Korea
Why does this matter you incel?

You ego dependent dimwits really project don't you?

I couldn't give a fucking shit. He is 6'2. He would have to be ugly as sin not to mog a normie 5'8 almost 30 year old curry. So what does it mean to even mog me? You absolute donut.
FEBDCB24 ADEE 4931 814C A4FCE3AF8108
atleast u mog this guy

Actually no I have fought 6'1+ dudes.

Is there anyone in this thread not projecting? Lmao

He also dresses and styles himself like a fag and hey if he's up for us to meet up anytime I am down for that so ask him for me
Don't make empty challenges bro. You would shit your pants if I was standing in front of you. All I have to do is put my hand on your head and you wouldn't reach me. I wouldn't even have to bring out these hands.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Don't make empty challenges bro. You would shit your pants if I was standing in front of you. All I have to do is put my hand on your head and you wouldn't reach me. I wouldn't even have to bring out these hands.
If he scared of horses.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING

Then tell me when it is we meet and we shall do it. I am deadly serious. I want to meet. Don't bring any of your boys and I'll come by myself too. I can already sense you do not know the first thing about how to throw a fist.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: foreverlost, Deleted member 14905 and Korea
What a dumb ass, He could beat the shit out of you it doesn't matter if he's 5'8 5'9 6 foot, Typical tall fag thinking he's invincible until he gets punched in his gut and falls :lul::feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Korea and MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Then tell me when it is we meet and we shall do it. I am deadly serious. I want to meet. Don't bring any of your boys and I'll come by myself too. I can already sense you do not know the first thing about how to throw a fist.
He's such a pathetic loser, He has to bring up his height every single time he posts. He's clearly insecure and has mental illness and he probably knows no martial arts

Let me break this down step by step retard
-you want to meet because you have nothing better to do
-of course you'll come by yourself....your a loner
-im not even going to brag about my years of boxing. Your just a sad little man with nothing better to do.
@TeenAscender @StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll right or wrong?

-im not even going to brag about my years of boxing. Your just a sad little man with nothing better to do.
@TeenAscender @StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll right or wrong?
Just because you know boxing doesn't mean you can win a fight and i doubt you train seriously in martial arts, You are the only pathetic one here bragging about your height and trying to get validation from incels and people who are trying to improve meanwhile you keep coping with muh 6 foot 2, You are normie either accept it or keep coping like my username says

Yea Exactly.

Stop spreading lies. David Gandy is gigachad tier with a really long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Korea

- I want to meet because I want to see how much of a halo your height is in-terms of both your looks and your fighting capacity
- It's 'you're* a loner'. Not 'your'. You revealed yourself as a conformist sub 100 IQ average London curry now. And no I don't bring my circle into beef esp beef which would mean they would need to know I post on an autist forum like this.
- Fuck your years of boxing. I want to scuff. We will fight and if you over-power me I won't go to the feds, you have my word. You're 6'2. Keep me away with the jab bro.

Stop spreading lies. David Gandy is gigachad tier with a really long midface
HEY MAN READ. I SAID THERE'S PROBABLY 5.

SO GANDY WOULD MAKE 1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you literally cherrypicked a bad pic of him and call him average.
he's not a gigachad or anything but he facemogs 95% of men his ethnicity, and with a rhino he would look even better, so he has the perfect base to improve, unlike many uglies here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 5786
- I want to meet because I want to see how much of a halo your height is in-terms of both your looks and your fighting capacity
- It's 'you're* a loner'. Not 'your'. You revealed yourself as a conformist sub 100 IQ average London curry now. And no I don't bring my circle into beef esp beef which would mean they would need to know I post on an autist forum like this.
- Fuck your years of boxing. I want to scuff. We will fight and if you over-power me I won't go to the feds, you have my word. You're 6'2. Keep me away with the jab bro.

Once again. Listen this time
-thats gay
-thats sad
-i don't need to use boxing bro. I grab you once and it's night night.
Anyways focus more on settling down and maturing. I think it's time.....30 years old.

you literally cherrypicked a bad pic of him and call him average.
he's not a gigachad or anything but he facemogs 95% of men his ethnicity, and with a rhino he would look even better, so he has the perfect base to improve, unlike many uglies here

Um, no. It was no cherry-pick. It was from a video of him he posted because people accused him of face apping his one photo in which he looked good in.

Of course he's average.

2747757 20211124213330

You think someone that was good looking would do all this shit to ADD to the approval and validation they already get from the world on a daily basis? Raise your level of awareness you aspie.

Guys he is 6’6.

This. Do you guys not understand how any girl would become a submissive puppy in his prescence. His face is average at the worse and his height haloed him infinitely