JFL at this Jewish faggot thinking he has the right to live ugly because he is white

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
9024a52f45d19a140036931459f19087
P1010593

With that ugly face you have no right to even believe you can try and portray yourself as a normie. Stop trying to rock the NT persona. Know yourself dickhead. If we became acquainted you would benefit with getting your nose thumped into shape with the base of my fist.

Fucking moron.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
who is that, is this a member of our forum?
he reminds me of vinnie hacker a bit, looks like a slayer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Mexicanboi, sytyl and 7 others
He is not ugly

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, R@m@ and Deleted member 12002
He is not ugly

He is very much ugly. He has no right to have those ugly features and that ugly bone-structure because he is white, dickhead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Mexicanboi, Copeful and 9 others
He is very much ugly. He has no right to have those ugly features and that ugly bone-structure because he is white, dickhead.
He is not GL but not ugly either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
He is not GL but not ugly either

He is a 3/10 objectively.

If his skin colour was any darker you would agree.

Anything below 4/10 is ugly.

Let's call a spade a spade.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 4804, mogstar and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

I rate your ability to rate as 1/10

Or could be a product of you currently being close to obese and so having a soft spot for subhumans. With the temporary relatability factor.

• +1
Why are you so obsessed with him, he hasn't even made one thread on you iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12002
Why are you so obsessed with him, he hasn't even made one thread on you iirc

2e2ca95b4e69ec7741db2b1e2b272367

He's a closet racist and because he is from a predominantly white state in America, he has no clue about diverse communities with normal-decent looking Indians/Pakis who have good western looks and western identities. His idea of an Indian/Paki is heuristic and based on his exposure to idiots making a clown of themselves on YouTube/Twitter etc. Memes basically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Mexicanboi, Copeful and 2 others
View attachment 1023608

He's a closet racist and because he is from a predominantly white state in America, he has no clue about diverse communities with normal-decent looking Indians/Pakis who have good western looks and western identities. His idea of an Indian/Paki is heuristic and based on his exposure to idiots making a clown of themselves on YouTube/Twitter etc. Memes basically.
That's extremely mild for this site lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Copeful, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
He’s not ugly, just slightly below average .

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
@MakinItHappen let's have a meetup IRL, where do you live?

IDK anything out of Arizona tbh.

• +1
@MakinItHappen let's have a meetup IRL, where do you live?

IDK anything out of Arizona tbh.

@Soalian
That wouldn't be a problem. When do you come to London?

I want to hear you call me a Curry to my face.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
He is a 3/10 objectively.

If his skin colour was any darker you would agree.

Anything below 4/10 is ugly.

Let's call a spade a spade.
no way , he is 4/10 not 3/10 . he is the definition of a horse face tho

Remember one thing:

He is showing us his best side (Limiting the ugliness)

He's average ngl. Why are you tryna catch beef with users here. Honestly Man this is the reason why Indians get a bad rep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Wow! You are sensetive as can be OP. All the dude did was make one negative comment on your other thread about curries, and you immediately make a diss thread about him. I'm starting to understand you more and more. You're an interesting and sad case.

Take it easy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and .👽.
He's average ngl. Why are you tryna catch beef with users here. Honestly Man this is the reason why Indians get a bad rep.

2e2ca95b4e69ec7741db2b1e2b272367

Not tryna catch anything. He is starting beef. I come from an all boys school and trust me nobody says stuff like this without the situation being seen to. Acting like he is something he is not on a forum. Millennials don't fucking let this shit run. The only time you pussy Zoomers fight is on social media and shit.

Yeah I know, it's the failo I cannot change, I can only bang my head against the wall, it's been suifuel all my life now

• +1
Wow! You are sensetive as can be OP. All the dude did was make one negative comment on your other thread about curries, and you immediately make a diss thread about him. I'm starting to understand you more and more. You're an interesting and sad case.

Take it easy.

And so are you:

Here to teach us his pearls of wisdom. Not to looksmax. (Said by yourself) Quite hard to believe if I'm honest.

You are currently working on authoring the subtle art of being a beta buxxer. While smoking 50 a day in the slums of Wuhan and your sub 4/10 Asian bitch lets loose on your credit card all day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and Babyblackcarrot
Yeah I know, it's the failo I cannot change, I can only bang my head against the wall, it's been suifuel all my life now

Like I said to you in previous threads, watch yourself. Try coming after my Indian descent and I'll come for your naturally ugly face that is only resuscitated by your height. Fucking prick. You're the kind of guy I would SWITCH on irl. Know your place faggot.

@Soalian
That wouldn't be a problem. When do you come to London?

I want to hear you call me a Curry to my face.
I don't have anything against Indians, I only met two or three of them in my whole life though

• +1
Like I said to you in previous threads, watch yourself. Try coming after my Indian descent and I'll come for your naturally ugly face that is only resuscitated by your height. Fucking prick. You're the kind of guy I would SWITCH on irl. Know your place faggot.

1A4FF81C 529D 42EF 9E62 44A301C8B00A

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
7/10, looks like the kind of guy who would have insane appeal to jbs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
manlet rage

Really, are they known to be hot headed?

View attachment 1023662

Not tryna catch anything. He is starting beef. I come from an all boys school and trust me nobody says stuff like this without the situation being seen to. Acting like he is something he is not on a forum. Millennials don't fucking let this shit run. The only time you pussy Zoomers fight is on social media and shit.
Calm down bro. No need to start a war out of anything. Sign a Truce and move on ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I would say he is a 4-4.5/10

View attachment 1023662

Dude, you're 28. Quit talking about your school days.