Jfl at this. simps on r/gaming give a painting 68k more upboats when artist reposts with herself in the background .

He mogs her even in watercolor.
In all seriousness, I have no words for shit like this. It doesn't make me surprised in the least, just disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Ruby, Deleted member 4675 and 5 others
I want to punch her in the face and piss on the painting

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Ruby, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
She probably rubs her pussy on that painting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vidyacoper, Krezo and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21868 and RichardSpencel
when I first saw the drama sub I thought it was just another cuck den. It’s actually pre based for reddit standards, looking at the upvotes and topics discussed.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Ritalincel
Yeah cucks always do dumb stuff

Caging at the awards.

Asasa

46355300_1864608303666276_8215805656524692601_n.jpg

Can't get more soy than this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel, 54UD4D3 and 5 others
that painting fucking sucks and of course it's cavill rather than the dude from the game

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel, Krezo and 6 others
Girl paints a gigachad and neckbeards cum in their pants. Wtf...
Mureke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
A girl.... 👩AND an the witcher fan? ☠️Whoa mama!😮😮 Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing😙! eyes pop out 😮😮😮😉AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out 😱😱😱WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF🐶🐶 tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach😛😛😛😛😛 WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr ,🤪😜😜🤪tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart 💘 Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt😍😍😍 ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum 🥁🥁🥁 milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets 🥛🐄🥛BABY WANTS TO FUCK ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ inhales from the gas tank ⛽⛽⛽honka honka honka honka 🚕🚕masturabtes furiously 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🍆🍆💦💦💦💦ohhhh my gooooodd~😮

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andros and RichardSpencel
T4NtJm9.png

Smh wtf is all that shit

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Honestly I don't blame her. I blame those estrogen riddled soy gigasimps.

It's kind of sad because the painting is really good but nobody will ever give a fuck about her talents, only about the fact that she has a vagina.

Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and 54UD4D3
Weininger said about this exact phenomenon in his book 117 years ago. Men since dawn of time had greater art quality, abstractness and in depth of it that has elevated art to next levels but majority of them and their works were never written down in history unlike mediocre artworks like portraits who happened to be attached to females. Men have always been simps.

Last edited: