• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1751, Mateusz74 and 51 others
@BigBiceps found you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Sikkunt23, Lolcel and 19 others
No such thing as non-racist man. There are pretenders, but deep within inside we all prefer our own. Only women can be completely non-racist, they don't know borders or care for them. All female nationalists are pretenders, as are all liberal men. Doesn't mean we should hate each other, but we all prefer our own. We are all cautious in the company of those who we don't see as our own, to say.

Broadly EXERCISE Gym Bros More Likely to Be Right-Wing Assholes Science  Confirms Sirin Kale MAY 25 2017 904AM Photo by Simone Becchetti via Stocksy  Ads ON OFF DAILY WIRE E Study Physically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Subhuman Philtrum, RichmondBread and 39 others
So his opinion is worth less because he's ugly? Chadsexual spotted

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Lux, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
No such thing as non-racist man. There are pretenders, but deep within inside we all prefer our own. Only women can be completely non-racist, they don't know borders or care for them. All female nationalists are pretenders, as are all liberal men. Doesn't mean we should hate each other, but we all prefer our own. We are all cautious in the company of those who we don't see as our own, to say.

Broadly EXERCISE Gym Bros More Likely to Be Right-Wing Assholes Science  Confirms Sirin Kale MAY 25 2017 904AM Photo by Simone Becchetti via Stocksy  Ads ON OFF DAILY WIRE E Study Physically
2E973F40 6501 4807 BF40 80CB7E815D4E

F563430F 5100 4EF8 A49A DCEF14F3C325

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, Sikkunt23, TheChosenChad and 2 others
true

Jfl if you think good-looking men of any race hold hostility towards other races

legit trucel trait

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Mateusz74, Salludon and 23 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, MrGlutton, Sikkunt23 and 7 others
Keep crying for my truthbomb.
>I will pull up racist quotes of OP as if that somehow proves anything but the fact that he is neutral

22AB80F2 7108 4051 876F FA6AA625316E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Hades, Lolcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and SadnessWYJ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Introvertednarc, Warlow and 2 others
Keep catering to your white masters my nigger.

Nigger I was saying his looks are what make his point irrelevant. I'm not a self hating cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1- and Deleted member 3043
damn
i sent a fb friend req to this based slayer i hope he accepts it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PYT, Lolcel and 12 others
its natural for men to be dickheads

dont buy into pussy culture

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 7776 and Taylorswift
true

Jfl if you think good-looking men of any race hold hostility towards other races

legit trucel trait
Jfl, what the fuck are you talking about?
White chads are as likely to be racist as white non-chads, if not more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Warlow, HeavenAdmιn and 4 others
antiracist chad pretends to be antiracist because it makes his social life easier and he knows sperging on facebook is pure downside, in private he reads ernst junger, says the hard r, and hungers for total war

stormfrontcel copes with social isolation and rejection from the mainstream by larping as a edgy retard on facebook, in private he swipes right on every low smv ethnic woman and will end up dating a fat black woman or an ugly latina

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 1680, Lolcel and 14 others
damn
i sent a fb friend req to this based slayer i hope he accepts it
I would have roasted him but too bad I’m as subhuman as him JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Lolcel, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
antiracist chad pretends to be antiracist because it makes his social life easier and he knows sperging on facebook is pure downside, in private he reads ernst junger, says the hard r, and hungers for total war

stormfrontcel copes with social isolation and rejection from the mainstream by larping as a edgy retard on facebook, in private he swipes right on every low smv ethnic woman and will end up dating a fat black woman or an ugly latina
Spot on

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
he looks like he deepthroats cock every single day

• +1
Reactions: PYT, TheChosenChad, Chadrapist and 3 others

When the coping is too strong.

Chad, political or not, does not give a fuck about this cringy race argument. You won’t see a Chad barking for other races because he is too busy enjoying life to even care about politics, let alone caring about which race is better than the other.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Sikkunt23, Lolcel and 6 others
Me :
56a759f9-4154-4dba-a5b3-0f5ff46db3ad-png.831764
vs Faggot biceps
aab6a422-06b2-46a6-9ffb-a14b4756d43d-jpeg.831762

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, Sikkunt23, Lolcel and 9 others
taylorswift is probably such a cucked beta male who repulses everyone around him

i would bully u inter utter submission irl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, MrGlutton, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

bro what the fuck is this JFL.

most chads i know are either libtarded or don't care at all

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 1680, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others

yeah most dont give a fuck
well they dont know shit about most things cause of pure no fucks given

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7866

and your argument about "social life" is completely stupid. the extremely rare altright chad, such as catboykami, is very popular. Chad can literally do anything and get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Taylorswift
Jfl, what the fuck are you talking about?
White chads are as likely to be racist as white non-chads, if not more.
ur an idiot and have no real world experience , I can tell

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, HeavenAdmιn and Taylorswift
taylorswift is probably such a cucked beta male who repulses everyone around him

i would bully u inter utter submission irl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, HeavenAdmιn and Copeful

I have yet to meet just 1 Chad or Chadlite who has posted or said anything about politics. The best looking guy who is heavily invested in politics who I know in real life is 6/10 and he is a libtard.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
and your argument about "social life" is completely stupid. the extremely rare altright chad, such as catboykami, is very popular. Chad can literally do anything and get away with it.
its genuinely more enjoyable for chad to fuck used up whores of any race, than to have 1 to 1 marriages with stacy. this is why chad is usually never in political advocacy for anything conservative - unless hes a rich chad or an autistic one

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Taylorswift
ur an idiot and have no real world experience , I can tell
Quite the contrary.
The thing is you're a curry and I'm white, so I know what white Chads say when they're around white friends (especially when they're drunk). Upper-class white chads will behave like your typical apolitical anti-racist cucks in public but they go full 1488 mode in private.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Uglybrazilian, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
It's funny cos I envision stormfront as clean cut white guys who work out but in reality they're indistinguishable from Antfia. Horseshoe theory in effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Warlow, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
I have yet to meet just 1 Chad or Chadlite who has posted or said anything about politics. The best looking guy who is heavily invested in politics who I know in real life is 6/10 and he is a libtard.
I know chadlites who are leftists, but they ar passively left wing - they don't do advocacy

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Quite the contrary.
The thing is you're a curry and I'm white, so I know what white Chads say when they're around white friends (especially when they're drunk). Upper-class white chads will behave like your typical apolitical anti-racist cucks in public but they go full 1488 mode in private.
You don’t know shit JFL. Racist Chads don’t exist, otherwise stormfrontcels wouldn’t be rotting here and on /pol/.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Sikkunt23, HeavenAdmιn and 4 others

featuring @Face is everything s avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Quite the contrary.
you should kill yourself imo

+ tales, I know several white chads/chadlites and not one of them is racist, drunk or not . Stop coping

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234, Sikkunt23 and 7 others
You don’t know shit JFL. Racist Chads don’t exist, otherwise stormfrontcels wouldn’t be rotting here and on /pol/.
How is that an argument?
Of course most people heavily invested in politics who spend their days on /pol/ are not good looking.
But you're genuinely retarded if you think Chads aren't racists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Sikkunt23, TheChosenChad and 2 others
How is that an argument?
Of course most people heavily invested in politics who spend their days on /pol/ are not good looking.
But you're genuinely retarded if you think Chads aren't racists.
>Source : trust me bro

420B692B AA72 4B35 8787 EC5E24CD0102

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Shrek2OnDvD, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
Tell that to ethnic women :feelskek:
They do, they just don't like subhuman like you. That's different. Whites either don't like white subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Taylorswift
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 1680, Looks234 and 4 others
true

legit trucel trait
Self-hating ethnics can't handle the fact that they'r UGLY because of their VERY FACE, and not because of phenotype, or lineage, or culture, so they say that their women hate them, and only worship whites.
Bro, you are subhuman in your mentality to say such cuckery, and also in your face, what do you expect?
But everyone need to cope, and that's their cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Looks234, TheChosenChad and 4 others
you should kill yourself imo

+ tales, I know several white chads/chadlites and not one of them is racist, drunk or not . Stop coping
Racism, and most ism, are just a way for failure to cope. When you have a successful life, why would you hate on anything ? Life is good to you, you don't need to cope. That's why good looking dudes most of the time are even cooler to be with.
See how it's always chad and gigachad in this forum that are the more nice to others @Alarico8 @Salludon etc, and it's only genetic failure that bark everytime like @Golang

• +1
Reactions: Time-Machinemaxx, Sikkunt23, TheChosenChad and 5 others
Racism, and most ism, are just a way for failure to cope. When you have a successful life, why would you hate on anything ? Life is good to you, you don't need to cope. That's why good looking dudes most of the time are even cooler to be with.
See how it's always chad and gigachad in this forum that are the more nice to others @Alarico8 @Salludon etc, and it's only genetic failure that bark everytime like @Golang
Indeed indeed

Brutal yet underrated blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3043
you're fucking retarded
no sfcel would accept nose piercings

Self-hating ethnics can't handle the fact that they'r UGLY because of their VERY FACE, and not because of phenotype, or lineage, or culture, so they say that their women hate them, and only worship whites.
Bro, you are subhuman in your mentality to say such cuckery, and also in your face, what do you expect?
But everyone need to cope, and that's their cope.
Some races can’t be Chadlite or Chad.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Golang, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others

That's cope for the first part, genuine for the last paragraph. Unless you admit that chad are lower IQ than average. Because racism is literally the lowest IQ cope. But factually, chad tend to have everything above average, all or nothing.
For the last part it's brutal how sf-cels do on 4chan asking muslims if they can revert to get a virgin girl that doen't exist anymore in the west. Imagine beeing so versatile to not say anything else.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Copeful