JFL AT THIS STORMFRONTCEL ON FACEBOOK

Lol if you think this surgerymaxed abomination is any higher than 3/10.

View attachment 832299
At his age? That's 10/10.

Even in his prime he was an average white guy with a pedo stache and I’m being extremely generous here

View attachment 832303
Bad photo.

When did PewDiePie claim to be a stormfronter? Last I remember he only said “nigger”, immediately apologized afterwards and took a break off the internet because of how much backlash he was receiving. I did say that Chadlites or Chads can be casually or mildly racist, which in itself is still rare but you said :
Pewdiepie is a confirmed 4chan user and a /pol/ack, too. Even before the nigger fiasco he made the "death to all jews" shit that he made a couple of curries write. In his videos he has subtle jewish merchants and in the past he used Hitler heavily in his videos before all of that came to bite him. So unless your definition of a stormfronter is someone who browses the stormfront forum, then this entire discussion is moot because the fag you posted in your OP is definitely no stormfront user.

The point is, the people you're chasing are hardly going to out themselves because they have a lot to lose. Pewdiepie is a special case and the only reason he survived is because he is the biggest youtuber. If it was any less than that, his account would have gotten shoah'd faster than you can say 6 million.

And I said :

When will you admit that 99.9% of stormfronters are just coping subhumans with nothing better to do? The best you could find was a high tier normie

View attachment 832313
This guy is a Chad by any metric that is not PSL. In which case what you seek is impossible because no man who looks like Sean O'Pry or Chico or whoever of the PSL gods is going to risk their careers in this stupid manner. Upper tier normie would be someone like Hugh Grant. Think you're way overestimating how good normies look on average.

although i’m pretty sure if I ask foids to rate him, they would give him 5.5-6/10 at best (again being generous here).
I mean, I'd ask you to try, but they'll probably freak out because of the torches and will rate him a 1 because le racism

Keep barking and acting as though what you said wasn’t super retarded.
This whole thread is retarded

Lol if you think this surgerymaxed abomination is any higher than 3/10.

View attachment 832299

Even in his prime he was an average white guy with a pedo stache and I’m being extremely generous here

View attachment 832303

When did PewDiePie claim to be a stormfronter? Last I remember he only said “nigger”, immediately apologized afterwards and took a break off the internet because of how much backlash he was receiving. I did say that Chadlites or Chads can be casually or mildly racist, which in itself is still rare but you said :

And I said :

When will you admit that 99.9% of stormfronters are just coping subhumans with nothing better to do? The best you could find was a high tier normie

View attachment 832313

although i’m pretty sure if I ask foids to rate him, they would give him 5.5-6/10 at best (again being generous here).

Keep barking and acting as though what you said wasn’t super retarded.
That’s what I’m saying moron
Chads or normies can be casually racist and yea I agree almost no one is legitimately racist but saying considered racist by large chunk of society

like I’m considered racist for saying Indian chicks aren’t attractive but if you ask Indian guy who their celebrity crush is they’d always say Sara orego, Eva or Naomi (not full Indian)

Brutal drama, even though you both seem to agree? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Btw arabs and blacks always cry racism but let’s be real they look down on Indians and Asians themselves and many are legitimately racist
Unironically true

• +1
Those piercings and ear mutilations are more a SJW leftie thing, maybe there is an unanimous hate towards mozlems cause they jews say so, that guy looks like he loves to suck nigger dick.
There are plenty of statistical studies that show that right wingers are more attractive in every parameter, that's one of the reasons they are not outcasts on their own group and hence don't encourage their own destruction.

@Sikkunt23 keep giving me gross reactions and I’ll break ur head in with a metal pipe

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful, Sviken and 2 others
At his age? That's 10/10.
10/10 for martians that is. He might as well be 0/10 cause he literally doesn’t look human from the amount of face lifts he had. He would do as good as this guy:

8ADAA808 2F87 4060 ABFD EB3D0C3F1B35

Bad photo.

That’s one of his best if not his best. Even the pic you posted of him where he was younger, still looks like an average white guy.

The point is, the people you're chasing are hardly going to out themselves because they have a lot to lose. Pewdiepie is a special case and the only reason he survived is because he is the biggest youtuber. If it was any less than that, his account would have gotten shoah'd faster than you can say 6 million.

Only read 2 sentences here. Baseless assumptions and mental gymnastics don’t mean shit.

This guy is a Chad by any metric that is not PSL. In which case what you seek is impossible because no man who looks like Sean O'Pry or Chico or whoever of the PSL gods is going to risk their careers in this stupid manner. Upper tier normie would be someone like Hugh Grant. Think you're way overestimating how good normies look on average.

I mean, I'd ask you to try, but they'll probably freak out because of the torches and will rate him a 1 because le racism
I honest to god thought he was average looking and literally spit out my coke when you first posted the picture and said he was chad but I overrated him and said he is a HTN cause I knew you would start telling me that I can’t rate for shit but later on corrected myself and said he was 5.5-6/10 at best. I guess I will just trust my observational skills and say what I think this time

52E31EC0 0784 409B 89BC 5734C4B862FF

This whole thread is retarded

It was fine until you came in and started spewing your retardation JFL.

Also, PewDiePie is the one who is a high tier normie. I guess he is the best looking stormfronter you have mentioned so far but he is still not a chadlite and I can see him posting here if it weren’t for his status. Still no person you mentioned looks genuinely physically attractive, at least to this level :

02510853 3781 4FAB 9503 8FC0DD9DDC59

And you won’t find any either because chadlites/chads have been too busy slaying from middle school to their workplace to care about muh save the white race or muh whypipo should pay us shitskins reparations

TL;DR : you are a delusional retard and this is what the average stormfrontcel looks like :

C70E222D 23AA 463D B76D 2583F176BE51

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
his wife is hot

There are pretenders, but deep within inside we all prefer our own.
You sure? @Colvin76 and @Gosick have me doubt that notion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
lol that's bullshit but ok. i know enough racist chads. it just look pathetic when ugly people doing that, like almost anything else ugly people do.

You sure? @Colvin76 and @Gosick have me doubt that notion.
That was a weird statement he made, not sure If I totally agree with it but everyone is racist to some degree, the difference is that some are more realistic/open about their racism vs others who are hypocritical about it.

Women are racist too, they're are nationalist women who truly believe in what they preach.

Naturally everyone feels more comfortable around their own race vs others but that doesnt mean that they think that their race is superior to others. I feel comfortable around my race but I believe whites are physically more superior in attractiveness due to their diverse hair/eye colors and their bright white skin which is universally admired since ancient times. I would prefer if my ancestors were whitified so I could have been more "white" have a more white phenotype. Hell, I wish my entire race was more white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golang
lol that's bullshit but ok. i know enough racist chads. it just look pathetic when ugly people doing that, like almost anything else ugly people do.
I don't understand why it matters if chads are racist or not, they don't contribute nearly as much as ugly people do to society. Ugly people tend to be more smarter/knowledgeable about everything compared to gling people. Most inventions came from ugly ppl lmao

I don't understand why it matters if chads are racist or not, they don't contribute nearly as much as ugly people do to society. Ugly people tend to be more smarter/knowledgeable about everything vs gling people.

Just answer the argument. it's cool to say that good looking people are non racist bla bla, hehe free soul i'm such a good human. but in reality i don't see that to be true. maybe some, and than it's easy to remember.

Chads or normies can be casually racist and yea I agree almost no one is legitimately racist but saying considered racist by large chunk of society

This. almost nobody is full blown racist, to the point he wouldn't help some nice guy at something simple because he's black or whatever, it's rare.

• +1
This. almost nobody is full blown racist, to the point he wouldn't help some nice guy at something simple because he's black or whatever, it's rare.
Yea exactly but everyone say something racist once in a while , even good looking white girls

just remembered I was working on an assignment with a girl last year and while we were talking the topic of crime came up and she was like

“Yeaa that town has very high crime rate bcz its full of natives” and she was a stacylite blonde 20year old girl

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
Imagine browsing facebook in 2020 or getting mad enough at some random guy calling an arab a goat fucker that you post it here.

Yea exactly but everyone say something racist once in a while , even good looking white girls

just remembered I was working on an assignment with a girl last year and while we were talking the topic of crime came up and she was like

“Yeaa that town has very high crime rate bcz its full of natives” and she was a stacylite blonde 20year old girl

It's a nice fantasy to believe that the people who make jokes on you here and there are subhumans and not worth much. it's pretty simple. but in reality chads have that kind of opinions as well. this days even addressing facts consider to be racist. like the black crime statistics in the us or arabs in eu. the sky are blue? well, your racist. it's a gigacope but i'm not gonna argue about that too much. it's nice for people to believe what they want to believe in. you can see that by the posts here. when someone say something that another user like ''bro you're like the best user on this forum'' or stuff like that, it's really clear.

• +1
Imagine browsing facebook in 2020 or getting mad enough at some random guy calling an arab a goat fucker that you post it here.
How am I mad you fucking downie? I’m just posting to showcase the subhumanity of the average stormfrontcel. I’m on neither sides of the argument.

How am I mad you fucking downie? I’m just posting to showcase the subhumanity of the average stormfrontcel. I’m on neither sides of the argument.
If what that guy said didn't move you in any way, you wouldn't have posted it here. You would have just scrolled on. Not giving it a second glance let alone posting it here trying to claim that racists look a certain way.

If what that guy said didn't move you in any way, you wouldn't have posted it here. You would have just scrolled on. Not giving it a second glance let alone posting it here trying to claim that racists look a certain way.
Keep barking for me faggot, I saw him as cagefuel and want to farm for reacts.