jfl @ chess super GM Magnus Carlsen coping

Demonstrator

Demonstrator

IMITATING SATAN
"I was completely crushed in my game today.
This is not to accuse my opponent of anything, who played an amazing game and deserved to win, but honestly, as soon as I saw my opponent was wearing a watch early in the game, I lost my ability to concentrate
I obviously take responsibility for my inability to deal with those thoughts properly, but it’s also incredibly frustrating to see organisers still not taking anti-cheating seriously at all
I did ask an arbiter during the game whether watches were allowed, and he clarified that smartwatches were banned, but not analog watches."

"as soon as I saw my opponent was wearing a watch early in the game, I lost my ability to concentrate"

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
laugh-lol.gif

BEHOLD 190 IQ CHESS SUPER GRANDMASTER PUG PHENOTYPE CHAMPION

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, Graham, flippasav and 3 others
seems like some adhd ocd shit

Did that ugly ass coping goblin really lose? Unbelievable. I tought he was invincible tbh, this just made my day :feelsohh: :feelsgah::feelsautistic:

Did that ugly ass coping goblin really lose? Unbelievable. I tought he was invincible tbh, this just made my day :feelsohh: :feelsgah::feelsautistic:
Yeah it was like last October
this is the chad who beat him

• Woah
Reactions: Graham
you read every single letter, you utter vagina
keep following me around just to post dogshit and bump my threads like a stockholm ridden dog you is, son

IDK much about chess, but look at this guys jawline.

• Woah
Reactions: Demonstrator
bump cuz u jokes would rather post in shitty threads about "Bone results"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back