[JFL] chewing does NOT work (ROPE IF YOU RECOMMEND)

Why are you hostile to other users, you are were good poster and i respected you?
haha chill bro,
im ugly as well and i love all the users here including you. its just banter

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
i think you look better tbh, you'll be fine when you drop your bf

chewing isnt cope, on one side of my face my jaw is noticeably more angular, better cheekbones and undereye support

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
@Native if u wanna see my decension through chewing just dm me (its pretty brutal)

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Alpham

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
@Native if u wanna see my decension through chewing just dm me (its pretty brutal)
bro it's fine, no amount of words could convince me to put any cursed substance gum into my mouth ever again.

cute hamster cheeks 🥰

you fuckers never listen

• So Sad
Why not Retin A?

Lmao at those pics I am shocked. I also noticed that chewing gave me bloat so I dropped it. The only thing that I do is chew some bones when I have the chance with my canines. I think it's cope but I like this cope.
im on accutane my skin is so nice compared to what it was before

i never want to have acne again it's cursed

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and RAITEIII
im on accutane my skin is so nice compared to what it was before

i never want to have acne again it's cursed
It looks a bit weird in that after pic tbh

It looks a bit weird in that after pic tbh
irl dude i literally looked like a frog. pic was at a more forgiving angle but from a direct front profile, my masseters looked SUPER wide and my head just looked like a basketball.

never again. it showed me life could be much more painful than it is.

bro it's fine, no amount of words could convince me to put any cursed substance gum into my mouth ever again.
okay but objectively, your bizygomatic:bigonial ratio should be around 90%. in your case it was already fine, so it is obvious why you would look worse

The Ideal bigonial:bizygomatic ratio is 90%. ONLY chew if your is less than that. i agree with what he said

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
okay but objectively, your bizygomatic:bigonial ratio should be around 90%. in your case it was already fine, so it is obvious why you would look worse

The Ideal bigonial:bizygomatic ratio is 90%. ONLY chew if your is less than that. i agree with what he said
ded srs i have no idea what the fuck u are talking about but i imagine if you have a narrow jaw then chewing might help but for me, I lack vertical height on my chin so this shit was just retarded.

thank god muscle building takes forever and it didn't stay after that 1 session. would legit have reason to rope.

I am also anti chew, only mew

irl dude i literally looked like a frog. pic was at a more forgiving angle but from a direct front profile, my masseters looked SUPER wide and my head just looked like a basketball.

never again. it showed me life could be much more painful than it is.
Fr how long did you chew and why didnt u stop before getting to this point

chewing isnt cope, on one side of my face my jaw is noticeably more angular, better cheekbones and undereye support
same, i @needsolution

if you don't have abs you aren't lean, start leanmaxxing asap it and lower chewing a bit you will lose some hypertrophy in yiur face and temples

Fr how long did you chew and why didnt u stop before getting to this point
i didn't actually chew gum, i was chewing like a bigass bag of beef jerky for like 1 hour straight (bigass bag) and then when i looked in the mirror afterwards I took a double take and was like WTF is that shit and took the pictures.

i can imagine if i actually chewed real gum the result would be much more subhuman.

either way im avoiding chewy food for the rest of my life now.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Carolus
if you don't have abs you aren't lean, start leanmaxxing asap it and lower chewing a bit you will lose some hypertrophy in yiur face and temples
im a little skinny fat admittedly, do you know how to get lean from a blackpilled point of view? im not bulking and cutting like normies that shit is retarded i don't want any fat on my body ever

How many hours? You used mastic or falim?

im a little skinny fat admittedly, do you know how to get lean from a blackpilled point of view? im not bulking and cutting like normies that shit is retarded i don't want any fat on my body ever
eat protein and nutrition rich low calories food and do cardio regularly

your body needs balance, you need to be at like 12-15% body fat for that jaw to look even close to decent

your body needs balance, you need to be at like 12-15% body fat for that jaw to look even close to decent

i AM 12-15% bodyfat.

that's the shape of my face. im half asian, my phenotype makes me look like i have chubby cheeks when in reality that's the shape of my jaw.

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun

i AM 12-15% bodyfat.

that's the shape of my face. im half asian, my phenotype makes me look like i have chubby cheeks when in reality that's the shape of my jaw.

You could actually lose a few more pounds and that jaw would look even better, but nah man that doesn't even look that bad in that video. I think that photo you took was just a bad photo.

Indeed chewing is such a fucking meme , can't believe I feel for it now I look fucking bloated af , I'm fasting rn to atrophy those muscles

You could actually lose a few more pounds and that jaw would look even better, but nah man that doesn't even look that bad in that video. I think that photo you took was just a bad photo.
I pretty much always look like that in front pics. I think I just look better in motion honestly. My front profile is arguably my worst angle sadly enough.

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun
you didnt mew enough

frog pitt maybe
being over 15% bodyfat and chewing too much and improperly = bloated
being 15% and under and chewing adequately with enough spacing in between (and progressively overloading the bones) = big changes (over 2-3 years)

being over 15% bodyfat and chewing too much and improperly = bloated
being 15% and under and chewing adequately with enough spacing in between (and progressively overloading the bones) = big changes (over 2-3 years)
the thing is brocel, i have like no jaw at all it's pretty small. i would have to be REALLY lean to actually make it pop out. ive never been that lean though, and i am skinny fat, so maybe i should do that.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
This really doesn’t look that bad

@Native Your skin is peeling it's because of accutane right? Isn't there anything you can use for that? I wouldn't like to have that if I were to use accutane...

@Native Your skin is peeling it's because of accutane right? Isn't there anything you can use for that? I wouldn't like to have that if I were to use accutane...

MVIMG 20201209 232130

So for me I purged, got pretty bad acne, like 2x as bad as it was, then it went away in like 2-3 weeks. Then my skin got brutally dry as fuck, everything kept peeling off everywhere, crazy bad dandruff as well.

Then the dandruff went away. Now I only have dry lips. My skin is dry but I never touch it. I never wash my face with anything, never touch it, and don't put any creams or anything on it. I just shave and that's it.

The dry lips kinda suck but it MOGS having acne. Fuck that shit. I hate acne.

• +1
View attachment 861593

So for me I purged, got pretty bad acne, like 2x as bad as it was, then it went away in like 2-3 weeks. Then my skin got brutally dry as fuck, everything kept peeling off everywhere, crazy bad dandruff as well.

Then the dandruff went away. Now I only have dry lips. My skin is dry but I never touch it. I never wash my face with anything, never touch it, and don't put any creams or anything on it. I just shave and that's it.

The dry lips kinda suck but it MOGS having acne. Fuck that shit. I hate acne.
Why do you want to avoid using any creams to treat the dryness?

Cope chewing makes me look 10 times better

Why do you want to avoid using any creams to treat the dryness?
So I found if I washed my face at all or applied any moisturizer (as I normally did before accutane) my skin would get really fucking red

I then by accident realized if I didn't even do anything my face was just fine

So now I do nothing. In the shower I don't touch my face, and I never even put it under direct water. I just leave it alone. And it works. No reason to wash your face anyway honestly, there's no oil for bacteria to feed on and your skin is just dry. It never flakes anymore it seems like all the skin that could have flaked already did, so there's no flaking left.

• +1
So I found if I washed my face at all or applied any moisturizer (as I normally did before accutane) my skin would get really fucking red

I then by accident realized if I didn't even do anything my face was just fine

So now I do nothing. In the shower I don't touch my face, and I never even put it under direct water. I just leave it alone. And it works. No reason to wash your face anyway honestly, there's no oil for bacteria to feed on and your skin is just dry. It never flakes anymore it seems like all the skin that could have flaked already did, so there's no flaking left.
It's something to consider that there's a possibility you might not have been using an appropriate product.

I would look dog shit with flaky dry skin. After how long did you notice better collagen? You have better collagen but at the same time flaky dry skin right lol?

I don't know if you feel comfortable to send pic pre accutane.

Last edited:
It's something to consider that there's a possibility you might not have been using an appropriate product.

I would look dog shit with flaky dry skin. After how long did you notice better collagen? You have better collagen but at the same time flaky dry skin right lol?
The dry flaking skin is just temporary in the beginning. It mostly flakes where you had acne. Like I had acne and then all the skin around there flaked over the next few weeks like crazy (so I just kept applying moisturizer and hid it).

It really wasn't that bad, nobody said anything.

And then once all the skin gets fully regenerated and the old shit flakes off, it's just sort of smooth skin that's dry but you don't have to moisturize.

And yes I'm a collagen legend, skin is so nice to look at apart from permanent acne scarring.

What people need to understand about chewing is you can't just go on a chewing marathon and expect to looks good because you won't. It's all about the two U's. The inner U (bizygos) and outer U ( the jaw function). Example:
Snapchat 924790853

When you overchew these will become out of balance. When the outer U over powers the inner you will get that "bloated" look, but when they're in balance it will create a harmonous looks like above. What you will need to do is expand the Inner U aka zygos need to catch up to your massetters. This can be done through MSE for adults or for people in their teens or early 20's thumb pulling (which is my preferred method that expanded me around 1-2 cm). Hope this helps I had the same problem too.

Edit: mewing is essential for any results btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Fiqh, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
My temporalis muscles grew past my zygos and looked like tumors on the side of my skull
Zygomatic arches 404'd
jaw became bloated looking

Masseters looked like this:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
the thing is brocel, i have like no jaw at all it's pretty small. i would have to be REALLY lean to actually make it pop out. ive never been that lean though, and i am skinny fat, so maybe i should do that.
exactly lol
my jaw is small too and I only got hollow cheeks when I'm 12-13% bodyfat

In the long run, it will benefit you, its worse before it gets better. It will make your lower third thicker and lengthen the ramus.

And honestly, you look more masc in that second pic.
Does it widen cheekbones

chewing will only make your masseters bigger, not upswing your maxilla. The chipmunk look is accentuated by cha masseters and incel tier downswung maxilla, which make this mismatch look uncanny

It’s because you’re ugly as fuck with shitty hair, ugly disgusting skin and eyes that make me vomit. Loool at you thinking it’s Cos ur bigger jaw making you ugly