[JFL] chewing does NOT work (ROPE IF YOU RECOMMEND)

so should i avoid carne asada and steak, and eat only soft foods ? i look fatasf rn with big ass cheeks
No. You don't understand how I think. I think of everything, I think of the future as I'm doing things. I think of what you will think as you read this. That's why I clearly said "before (EXAMPLE)", as in, this is an EXAMPLE of what i normally look like, to show a reference point. Go back to the beginning and you'll see I clearly put that word in there for a reason.
Ultimate coping logic.

What dose did you take and after how long did you notice already improvement/nice results with your collagen?

That's dumb you objectively look better in the first picks me because your dumb ass dosent want to lose weight you won't see your hard work paid off stop being retarded and lose weight
The first pic is how he looks now but he decided to word it with "before (example)" and the bloated mess is the before even though he calls it after

Ultimate coping logic.

What dose did you take and after how long did you notice already improvement/nice results with your collagen?
i truly don't understand your logic at all. my logic makes perfect sense to me and is void of errors.

this time around i self prescribed so i megadosed like 40mg-90mg a day for like 3 weeks until my acne went away, now I just roll 20mg a day to maintain it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
i truly don't understand your logic at all. my logic makes perfect sense to me and is void of errors.

this time around i self prescribed so i megadosed like 40mg-90mg a day for like 3 weeks until my acne went away, now I just roll 20mg a day to maintain it.
That last pic you put your skin looks GOD TIER and I am legit jealous.

I don't give a fuck about acne cuz I (usually) dont have lmao. But I lack collagen (first worry), proper texture(second worry which is due to collagen too), some Marks and hyperpigmentation little bit too but they dont particularly concern me.

So after 3 weeks youd say you had more collagen?

How much did u personally pay.

Also you have to stop retin a?

you're a moron the world doesn't need more stupid people please kill yourself

enough of you degens telling an asian to lose fat to cure his bones

View attachment 867475
Grow out your hair again. I recall hyour skin looking darker now its pink woah

That last pic you put your skin looks GOD TIER and I am legit jealous.

I don't give a fuck about acne cuz I (usually) dont have lmao. But I lack collagen (first worry), proper texture(second worry which is due to collagen too), some Marks and hyperpigmentation little bit too but they dont particularly concern me.

So after 3 weeks youd say you had more collagen?

How much did u personally pay.

Also you have to stop retin a?
i would say once it actually kicked in and started working, it was only a matter of time like 2 weeks before i had insane collagen.

like it took like 2 weeks to build up in my system, but when it does kick in, it slowly makes your skin mogger tier. accutane is literally known for making you a collagen god, and that's what it's done for me. my skin isn't that smooth, i had life altering acne and so i have scarring. but it's as smooth as it can be, and that's all i care about. for you, it will look insane.

i am rushed as fuck so i buy USA domestic on ExpressPCT for faster shipping and it's 2x as much as international which takes longer.

i just paid $90 for 15 boxes of 20mg 10 pills each box accutane. that's like a 5 month supply at 20mg a day for $90.

i tried retinA but my skin is giga sensitive and shitty so my entire face peeled off it was really subhuman, i can't use any harsh creams my skin can't handle even benzoyl peroxide.

also will grow my hair out, but just know im pink from the accutane it makes your skin pale as fuck since it regenerated so fast it gets rid of any tan the sun may have given you before. so you are kind of forced to be a cumskin, but it makes you have rosy cheeks which is good with the pale skin, and pink lips.

• Love it
i would say once it actually kicked in and started working, it was only a matter of time like 2 weeks before i had insane collagen.

like it took like 2 weeks to build up in my system, but when it does kick in, it slowly makes your skin mogger tier. accutane is literally known for making you a collagen god, and that's what it's done for me. my skin isn't that smooth, i had life altering acne and so i have scarring. but it's as smooth as it can be, and that's all i care about. for you, it will look insane.

i am rushed as fuck so i buy USA domestic on ExpressPCT for faster shipping and it's 2x as much as international which takes longer.

i just paid $90 for 15 boxes of 20mg 10 pills each box accutane. that's like a 5 month supply at 20mg a day for $90.

i tried retinA but my skin is giga sensitive and shitty so my entire face peeled off it was really subhuman, i can't use any harsh creams my skin can't handle even benzoyl peroxide.

also will grow my hair out, but just know im pink from the accutane it makes your skin pale as fuck since it regenerated so fast it gets rid of any tan the sun may have given you before. so you are kind of forced to be a cumskin, but it makes you have rosy cheeks which is good with the pale skin, and pink lips.
Ordering this shit today.

Ordering this shit today.

They also sell like 5mg and 10mg pills though idk if you want to look into those since you don't want unnecessary sides since you don't actually have acne

• +1
They also sell like 5mg and 10mg pills though idk if you want to look into those since you don't want unnecessary sides since you don't actually have acne
What sides did you personally experience? I'm ordering 20 bro I never cope and I need speeded up results. Maybe I decrease the dose later on like you for maintenance.

What sides did you personally experience? I'm ordering 20 bro I never cope and I need speeded up results. Maybe I decrease the dose later on like you for maintenance.
IMG 20201212 192247

zero sides literally just my lip looks like that jfl, that's it. apparently your lip has layers of skin just like everything else, so that white shit is just a layer of skin half attached half not to my lip.

I don't even wash my face or anything anymore.

I think the accutane gave me like brain fog once, was on a shit ton of caffiene and depressed as fuck at the time, and then I legit had massive brain cloud couldn't even think straight AT ALL. Could barely even say my own name. Went away after a few days but it was during a test and I had to do massive amounts of math. I still passed so it shows you can still function but it was like 200% harder than normal to even think.

Other than that no issues.

• Love it
so did you stop chewing?

Dumb as fuck thread.

This proves chewing works, as in it grows your masseter muscles.

The fact that the guy has shit insertions and over-did it is another matter entirely.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
COPE no amount of words can help me recover from THIS

View attachment 860532
Are you trolling lol. Look at how much bigger your actual jaw bone is. You’d rather have a smaller jaw like you had before you started? You’ve just got a fuck ton of bloat which is to be expected when you’re blasting the fuck out of your face constantly. Lose the bloat and you’ll have far better bone structure than before, you absolute tit.

Are you trolling lol. Look at how much bigger your actual jaw bone is. You’d rather have a smaller jaw like you had before you started? You’ve just got a fuck ton of bloat which is to be expected when you’re blasting the fuck out of your face constantly. Lose the bloat and you’ll have far better bone structure than before, you absolute tit.
I have zero respect for you graycel, graycels talk the most shit out of anyone on the forum to compensate for the fact that they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. It's obvious.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I have zero respect for you graycel, graycels talk the most shit out of anyone on the forum to compensate for the fact that they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. It's obvious.
No chewing for you shit insertions, eye area, harmony and bloat.

FUCK whoever said chewing works.

I literally look SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE after chewing.

JFL

View attachment 860518

before (example)

View attachment 860519

after

JFL

your face is extremely asymmetrical that's why. chewing with a already asymmetrical face will make the asymmetry more noticeable and thats exactly what happen. I have a asymmetrical face too luckily not as bad as yours

JFL major cope literally there is nothing wrong with me, find something wrong, you can't, because there isn't anything.
kill yourself

JFL it's because you chew with temporal pattern which activates masseter deep and temporalis muscles. Masseter deep hypertrophy will give you huge cheeks because it's positioned in the middle under the masseter major. Huge temporalis muscle just makes your head look fat. This has nothing to do with muscle insertions.

View attachment 860566View attachment 860567
BONES ACTIVATE THE MASSETERS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

I couldn’t give the slightest toss what you think of me lmao

FUCK whoever said chewing works.

I literally look SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE after chewing.

JFL

View attachment 860518

before (example)

View attachment 860519

after

JFL
Water fast now for like a week and take vitamin C to reduce bloat and you’ll look way better. Alternative if you still wanna eat is intermittent fast and stay away from sugars and drink plenty of water and take vitamin C. Intermittent fast should last like 16-18 hours and do it for like 3-4 weeks you’ll have a way leaner face. Stay away from processed sugar and high sodium foods.

bro my face looks like a fucking circle you can't be srs jfl
tranquilo homie, if you tone the chewing down for a week the more pronounced muscle will reveal itself, same shit as with gym

@Jacob Hate so you were a perma rotter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 15854
literally the best chewing transformation ive seen after @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What people need to understand about chewing is you can't just go on a chewing marathon and expect to looks good because you won't. It's all about the two U's. The inner U (bizygos) and outer U ( the jaw function). Example:
Snapchat 924790853

When you overchew these will become out of balance. When the outer U over powers the inner you will get that "bloated" look, but when they're in balance it will create a harmonous looks like above. What you will need to do is expand the Inner U aka zygos need to catch up to your massetters. This can be done through MSE for adults or for people in their teens or early 20's thumb pulling (which is my preferred method that expanded me around 1-2 cm). Hope this helps I had the same problem too.

Edit: mewing is essential for any results btw

Also mewing is essential for results btw

I would but I'd rather not waste my time. I already wasted my time typing that post to help OP but he will most likely not take the advice like most on this forum and call it cope jfl

Just gonna leave this out here..... 2018-2020 looksmaxers will always be superior

bro it looks so bad irl im never chewing ever again, will probably only drink milkshakes until death now to prevent growth tbh tbh
Damn man it fucked me up serveren got masseter botox but i need temporalis botox to how long before this shit goed away

I can't understand all these "looksmaxers" who refuse to get lean. You are soft and bloated, forget about chewing, fix your diet.