JFL finally figured out why my eyes look so negative in pics but not in mirrors

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a gurl on addy loving life 😋
everytime i take a photo of myself my autistic ass was tilting the phone backwards a bit. but when i hold that shit perfectly straight my tilt increases like 2-3 degrees. i should not be getting this much dopamine from a 2-3 degree increase in my eye tilt what the actual fuck is this site doing to me

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, smoth and BrahminBoss
No canthal tilt for your subhuman hair color

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nigkook, Deleted member 25743 and Deleted member 55252
Try curling ur lashes ur tilt will get even better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
if that's u in ur pfp your hair is failoing you, it ruins ur ratios and doesn't fit your skull; giving you the daddy's boy rich college arrogant ego faggot, malfoy of harry potter type personnality

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iisbarret, Debetro and Deleted member 40761
Try curling ur lashes ur tilt will get even better
I'm a make-up artist and you've been curling your eyelashes ALL wrong -  here's how to get them looking perfect | The Sun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, funkyflamingo, Deleted member 40761 and 2 others
if that's u in ur pfp your hair is failoing you, it ruins ur ratios and doesn't fit your skull; giving you the daddy's boy rich college arrogant ego faggot, malfoy of harry potter type personnality
what type of hair would fit my skull then? this type of haircut is very NT where i’m from

i think it suits him ngl, looks high class. what hairstyle you think then a low taper fade? :chad:

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
i think it suits him ngl, looks high class. what hairstyle you think then a low taper fade? :chad:
what type of hair would fit my skull then? this type of haircut is very NT where i’m from
just going after a trendy NT haircut doesn't mean it fits you
thing is, the middle part and your hair texture doesn't go together
imo a more wavey texture (perm) would fit more the middle part
surfer type hair

surfer type hair
what ur describing is the haircut he has rn but with different hair quality, he could get that surfer look to his hair from surfing for a week or just going in sea water once a day a couple hours for a week, happened to my hair all the time at similar lengths when i surfed, doing this would also make his hair color look better imo. my hair always looked best from slight damage from the sea and the sun hitting it

surfer type hair
with slightly tanner skin and this hair color i think that hairstyle he has rn with some more sea damage would look good what do you think?

with slightly tanner skin and this hair color i think that hairstyle he has rn with some more sea damage would look good what do you think?
View attachment 2686702

this is surfer hair

this is OP hair
OP has a clear middle part seperating his hair, makes him look like spongebob brother
his hair texture and quality is clearly not the same
it looks like he's trying to style it to look like a surfer hair but he doesn't know how

he needs a perm to change texture, sea salt too, more waves, many shit
it would make him look super good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo, dragomaxxer and Debetro
View attachment 2686709View attachment 2686713
this is surfer hair
View attachment 2686714
this is OP hair
OP has a clear middle part seperating his hair, makes him look like spongebob brother
it looks like he's trying to style it to look like a surfer hair but he doesn't know how

yeh thats kinda what i meant though if you look at the haircut and hair length itself ops hair would start looking like the first example pic after enough sun bleaching and sea water made it more wavy. i think this would be the move rather than a perm, whats making the middle part look not as good is the fact that his hair is pretty flat so it looks to put together, he could have that same middle part with more waves and uncombed hair look and look better imo.

yeh thats kinda what i meant though if you look at the haircut and hair length itself ops hair would start looking like the first example pic after enough sun bleaching and sea water made it more wavy. i think this would be the move rather than a perm, whats making the middle part look not as good is the fact that his hair is pretty flat so it looks to put together, he could have that same middle part with more waves and uncombed hair look and look better imo.

View attachment 2686728
Mirin Jamie Lannister

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
View attachment 2686709View attachment 2686713
this is surfer hair
View attachment 2686714
this is OP hair

it looks fine right now. surfer wavy hair would look more tryhard and worse most likely

View attachment 2686728
jamie lannister can pull this off because hes a chad
OP isn't
it looks fine right now. surfer wavy hair would look more tryhard and worse most likely
no it won't?

jamie lannister can pull this off because hes a chad
OP isn't

no it won't?
what do u recommend then for a different hairstyle then? or should i just get a wavy perm

I have a good eye area
Snapchat 973644652  03