JFL Foid talks about Looksmaxxing

There's this whole wing of youtube now that's basically agreeing with all the premises of the blackpill, but inexplicably denying its conclusions. Her channel is basically saying "Yeah, looks are all that matters and dating is getting harder, but don't worry about your looks or aging." If you're going to disagree with the blackpill (which I do in some ways), you actually have to challenge the premises. You can't just say looks are super important but don't sweat it. If they're this important, then, yes, you should worry about it.
This. I don't really see the point of this video.

Blackpill = Looks are the most important for life quality. Especially men tend to under-invest in their looks which can have catastrophic outcomes. (Inceldom)

Looksmaxxing for women has been the norm since ages and it has elevated their (social) priviliges to godess-tier levels in modern soyciety.

Also lol @ my tranny version being featured.

• +1
Reactions: Qazqa, p0lishsubhuman and datboijj
blablabla

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, CFW432 and Deleted member 6128
Instead of making stupid videos she should be thanking God everyday that she was born in a gynocentric , white majority western country. I'd like to see how she'd fare in an African shithole as one of Bobo the Warlord's numerous sex slaves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
also I didnt make it it seems jfl even on some obscure video i get cucked life in 2022? Its a scam

What race is this abomination foid btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Truecel14 and MoggerGaston
Dumb bitch should have picked one of my spicier comments

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Absolutely true, it’s these freak looking weirdos who want to make videos and documentaries and articles and tweets and TikTok’s about lookism and looksmaxxing. Always. White aryan chad or Stacy has never even spent a second making a documentary on us
Hasan Piker

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 17920
At least she isn't screaming bloody murder and she is chill, my thread on trans was a joke and didn't say only ethnics will ascend with it as she said. I was referring to low t looking people regardless of race

What got me boiling is when she mentioned jews and that shit, i use it mostly ironically but i fuckin hate when people don't see how bad and big their influence is. Not to mention also defending them like some do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, gymmaxedhorse, Lmao and 4 others
NOOO FUCKING WAYYY AHAH this is looksmax history I’m literaly crying layghijng

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
The worst of all is that it makes an IOI to a user, brutal

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman and 11 others
this forum was dead as fuck 2 weeks ago now it’s so fucking entertaining every post is a banger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22126, gymmaxedhorse and 11 others
She said she's planning on making an entire video solely on ethnic-cels
@Blackgymmax brace yourself, youre going to be featured every other 30 seconds jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, LastHopeForNorman, p0lishsubhuman and 16 others
WTF is her phenotype?

the most despicable combination of street sweeping dravidian and bantu negroid

utterly repulsive creature is trying to make normies invade the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Of course its a black woman who discovers blackpill lulz

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, p0lishsubhuman, stamaster21 and 11 others

caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 14262 and 25 others
mods u guys should private the forum for a bit tbh shes popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheDragon, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
At least she isn't screaming bloody murder and she is chill, my thread on trans was a joke and didn't say only ethnics will ascend with it as she said. I was referring to low t looking people regardless of race
that’s the problem with these types of videos, or rather the people who make them. They’d never understand our humor/sarcasm and take everything literally

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, p0lishsubhuman, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
@Blackgymmax brace yourself, youre going to be featured every other 30 seconds jfl
@Blackgymmax tag me in your new race threads inshallah

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
she’s actually a fucking femcel HOLYYYYY
no thing as a femcel

she can easily marry a guy on her looks level

but she only thirsts for chad (as all women do) and complains when chad doesn't want to fuck her ugly ass JFL

the jokes literally write themselves

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HeLivesAgain, Deleted member 14262, p0lishsubhuman and 11 others
I should be, as im the #1 anti black poster on this forum

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
lmaooo i just noticed the thumbnail @thecel

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
MAKE THE FORUM PRIVATE NOW BEFORE ITS FUCKING OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, CLO1, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
She didnt even cover the cozy emo gf pill, over :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17791, thecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, aBetterMii and gymmaxedhorse
Caging at the fact one of my low quality surgery takes wasn't included in her video, always left out :cry:.
tumblr_pba86yD5G41qbxh0uo1_400.gif

I need to start upping my post count and maybe get in one of these femcels videos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, gymmaxedhorse, datboijj and 2 others
I know this Sid the sloth Box osteotomy candidate ain’t talking shit
C03BBBCA 48DF 4C7C 85B7 FC25BB1A5505
59811C9A 0C9D 4BE7 B9FE 76DABC70AC83

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Not sure why everyone's dunking on her looks. She's fine. I'd be down to hear what her posh voice sounds like in heat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, Aypo129, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
Instead of making stupid videos she should be thanking God everyday that she was born in a gynocentric , white majority western country. I'd like to see how she'd fare in an African shithole as one of Bobo the Warlord's numerous sex slaves.
She was born in South Africa

Are you the guy from lookism with the same avi?
No, Im just using this avi because I failed NNN. Quite a few members are using this avi atm.

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
it's funny seeing foids criticize looksmaxxing when they spend their entire life doing it.. but somehow men doing it is a bad thing :forcedsmile:. bitches start wearing makeup and dressing like hoes at 14 to attract prettyboys and young chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, HeLivesAgain, TheDragon and 7 others
No, Im just using this avi because I failed NNN. Quite a few members are using this avi atm.
the fuq is NNN?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and aBetterMii
She's so dumb. She didn't even disagree with anything that the blackpill and looksmaxximg has to say, on the contrary, she accepted it and said it was real, but just like every pathetic sleeping unaware normie, she says not to sweat it? Also if you're reading this, the reason why you're a celibate is because, 1) you're not actually a celibate, you're a lying whore who is just a typical woman being an attention seeker and 2.) You're holding out for a chad to commit with you instead of a guy on you're own level. You're a literal 5/10 and black, I refuse to believe that not a single 5/10 dude has never told his interest to you, and you simply rejected him cause he wasn't physically attractive enough to you. You are not the same as some incel who has never recieved any female interest in his entire life from ANYONE.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, blackgriffin_1, Deleted member 13626 and 10 others
it's funny seeing foids criticize looksmaxxing when they spend their entire life doing it.. but somehow men doing it is a bad thing :forcedsmile:. bitches start wearing makeup and dressing like hoes at 14 to attract prettyboys and young chads.
It's bad because they don't want men to fraud their genetics..

They don't like beards because it frauds your genetic bone structure.

Who cares what whores say.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
@ChadpreetMaxxer you're famous bruda

Also this women is a walking contradiction with how much time she must put into her appearance everyday. Women know how important looks are but they gaslight men so they only have access to natural chads. Even looksmaxxed chads are unideal for women (look at @Amnesia hes aspie as fuck, still love you though bro lmao), they are a sign of cheating genetics which is something women don't like. And jfl at this women gaslighting @CLO1 into thinking he is some chad, he's above average but don't tell him he's super attractive or anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeLivesAgain, CLO1, 6ft4 and 8 others
Watching the video right now

Im hoping my face isnt in this shit. If it is im roping

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128, RecessedChinCel and 4 others

> 2 doctors famous on looksmax.org
> forgot about eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Aypo129, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1851 and gymmaxedhorse