JFL Foid talks about Looksmaxxing

she's white chad only and we ALL know a white chad would NEVER be seen near here or claim her JFL
They may fuck her with a bag over her head, unlikely though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
There's this whole wing of youtube now that's basically agreeing with all the premises of the blackpill, but inexplicably denying its conclusions. Her channel is basically saying "Yeah, looks are all that matters and dating is getting harder, but don't worry about your looks or aging." If you're going to disagree with the blackpill (which I do in some ways), you actually have to challenge the premises. You can't just say looks are super important but don't sweat it. If they're this important, then, yes, you should worry about it.
Just beeee yourself and die alone brah!
she's white chad only and we ALL know a white chad would NEVER be seen near here or claim her JFL
I wish her fans would ask her to do a tinder experinent since shes lonely and find a date. If a femcel made a yt and showed us how she swiped it would go viral because they keep it under the rug as to how picky they are

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, HeLivesAgain, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
She said she's planning on making an entire video solely on ethnic-cels
@Blackgymmax brace yourself, youre going to be featured every other 30 seconds jfl
Jesus Christ WHEN WILL MY BLACK CURRY NIGGER GOOK SPIC ASS BE FEATURED. I need her to do an expose on me to figure out if im Black. I’d still slay this nigger woman ngl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 20189 and gymmaxedhorse
this girl is so low iq holy shit bro lmao, if she made an account on tinder rn she would be able to get laid probably today, if not in the hour
Like all women when they say “Femcel” they mean “I can’t get a boyfriend” all women no matter how ugly even black women can get sex with chad the problem is getting a man to love and date them and say “You are my GF” this is hard but not impossible compared to a recessed 5’5 currycel who will have to wageslave 9-5 on min wage to go home and get arranged marriage like a cuck. Fuck I hate WHAMEN

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, p0lishsubhuman and Truecel14
Like all women when they say “Femcel” they mean “I can’t get a boyfriend” all women no matter how ugly even black women can get sex with chad the problem is getting a man to love and date them and say “You are my GF” this is hard but not impossible compared to a recessed 5’5 currycel who will have to wageslave 9-5 on min wage to go home and get arranged marriage like a cuck. Fuck I hate WHAMEN
Literally all the comments on her video about being celibate are women saying how they've faced rejection too. When in reality it is only rejection for a relationship and not sex. Most people here can't even get sex, let alone a relationship proving again how women still have it better in the current sexual market place.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, LastHopeForNorman, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
View attachment 1947631

WHAT HOW DID SHE KNOW THIS JFL
It’s pretty mainstream tbh. You search up any incel lingo and you’d end up here. This site is usually the first thing that people see when they search similar topics.

Plus someone could have easily told her. Looks like we have a defector on our hands. 🫴🏽

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Literally all the comments on her video about being celibate are women saying how they've faced rejection too. When in reality it is only rejection for a relationship and not sex. Most people here can't even get sex, let alone a relationship proving again how women still have it better in the current sexual market place.
I agree but women are low IQ troglodytes who have some weird fascination with invading male spaces just look at @Floda the whore. We have all seen it happen even as kids or teens the Card club was fine of happy young men until girls came along and ended up creating divides and then the group split. Women usually are a sign of the beginning of the end for male spaces cos men are simps and will suck lick and cuck themselves for a whiff of pussy esp if Low SMV.

Women don’t understand this and CANNOT understand this, it’s a concept foreign to them that’s why guys like me and @MoggerGaston gwt called fuckbois despite barely getting a single shag in a year JFL all because women cannot fathom that anybody can struggle to get the same sex and intamacy as them. Women can at least cope with sex, the intimacy from that generates dopamine, but for low SMV men we can’t even get that small release never mind a relationship.

TLDR: women lack the IQ and caring abilities to put themselves in men’s shoes and alwyas want to play victim. Demonic satanic gender made by the devil, god made women as punishment to mankind

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Floda was a man bro
And niggaz was simping for he..him

JFL, somebody plz shut down the forum users here have the IQ of microscopic Ameba to fall for such larping. Esp you CUMSKINS who keep falling for this shit, even Indians have enough self restraint to not fall head first into a trap
C1DA2E60 06B1 4642 960C CD5AA7221452

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
I agree but women are low IQ troglodytes who have some weird fascination with invading male spaces just look at @Floda the whore. We have all seen it happen even as kids or teens the Card club was fine of happy young men until girls came along and ended up creating divides and then the group split. Women usually are a sign of the beginning of the end for male spaces cos men are simps and will suck lick and cuck themselves for a whiff of pussy esp if Low SMV.

Women don’t understand this and CANNOT understand this, it’s a concept foreign to them that’s why guys like me and @MoggerGaston gwt called fuckbois despite barely getting a single shag in a year JFL all because women cannot fathom that anybody can struggle to get the same sex and intamacy as them. Women can at least cope with sex, the intimacy from that generates dopamine, but for low SMV men we can’t even get that small release never mind a relationship.

TLDR: women lack the IQ and caring abilities to put themselves in men’s shoes and alwyas want to play victim. Demonic satanic gender made by the devil, god made women as punishment to mankind
thats just how women are, wherever there is a congregation of men, they wander inside looking for sexual validation

they take something as innocent as a gaming club, and turn it into a club where they can amass orbiters so they can feel better about themselves

literally half of the groups/fanbases i've been part of have been ruined by women joining and turning everything into a sexual competition

anime discords, gaming groups, groupchats, even the fucking school math club

I remember my friend group started a discord server for bedwars, it got pretty large (110+ members) because friends invited their friends and so on. Until a few women made their way in, and overnight the whole group just became simp cucks for these women and the whole thing was ruined

shit happens in the gym too, at least 1/3rd of women who go to the gym, just go for male attention. its just their nature bro

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain, Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Some of the terms we do use here got some weird and fucked origins though.
I've never said foid, or PSL on this forum, ever.
Also, BBC isn't derogatory lol. If anything, it's a halo.

Curry is derogatory though 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
thats just how women are, wherever there is a congregation of men, they wander inside looking for sexual validation

they take something as innocent as a gaming club, and turn it into a club where they can amass orbiters so they can feel better about themselves

literally half of the groups/fanbases i've been part of have been ruined by women joining and turning everything into a sexual competition

anime discords, gaming groups, groupchats, even the fucking school math club

I remember my friend group started a discord server for bedwars, it got pretty large (110+ members) because friends invited their friends and so on. Until a few women made their way in, and overnight the whole group just became simp cucks for these women and the whole thing was ruined

shit happens in the gym too, at least 1/3rd of women who go to the gym, just go for male attention. its just their nature bro
thats why we need to slap those bitches back into the kitchen

At 24:30 interesting video, but to say these types of attractive women don't exist is foolish good looking women are real. This notion that these women are just lighting and makeup is false. I live in new york city and you can go down to the bronx new york acount lehman or bronx community college and see women who like this every summer walking around campus or in the streets. Not saying their common but you can easily see them in the top 15 percent. You can find lower teir yovana venturas all over in the bronx new york.

Its always some avg looking or below avg women saying those women are not real, its a fantasy which is major cope. And yes i no problem with men looksmaxing to get a more attractive women, but for this women to say the men are looksmaxing for women who don't exist is cope, its usually a tactic for avg below and avg women to lower the bar in hopes less men looksmax. More men who looksmax means more women having to compete if they want a highly desired partner And that means avg and below avg women are less likely to be as hypergamous and get into commited relationship with a higher level partner who won't go and fuck other women.

You would think avg and below avg women would want more attractive men, but these women are looking at the long-game, they want beta-providers for themsleves as they age and lose access to chad/tyrone, they want a pool of beta-providers and chad/tyrones.

i guess yovana ventura is a fake women.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 6128
cba watching this horseshit did I make it in the vid?

no thing as a femcel

she can easily marry a guy on her looks level

but she only thirsts for chad (as all women do) and complains when chad doesn't want to fuck her ugly ass JFL

the jokes literally write themselves
believe it or not she could get a man that is slightly better looking then her for a relationship. When she says she has been rejected all her life she isnt talking about men who are her level or even half a point higher. She wants to be able to fuck men 1-3 points higher but have those men commit to her and not fuck other women, but she isn't attractive enough. Rejection is code worse for tyrone/chad won't commit to men and stop fucking other women.

Lol at her saying that CLO1 is exceptionally attractive and she thinks he would be considered exceptionally attractive to any woman he would approach IN REAL LIFE
She knows that tinder would disprove he is exceptionally attractive since he would get average results since foids don't recognize sub Chadlites as human on tinder.
She has to say he would have near flawless success IN REAL LIFE because he is the only one who can actually disprove this whereas if she claimed nearly every girl in general should find him exceptionally attractive then it could be instantly disproven by doing a tinder experiment with his pics
He was recommended by users here to get his ptosis fixed which may seem bizarre to her when her eyelid exposure is much more severe than his but she's not realizing that a white woman's expectations for her sexual partners eye area is this

I wish she could spend a week in the body of an average - slightly above average white man (who isn't low sentience) to feel our pain of being utterly invisible
No hate aimed towards CLO1 in this post btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, CLO1 and Deleted member 2729
IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I TOLD YOU 3 WEEKS AGO THAT IT DOESNT TAKE LONG ANYMORE BUT YOU FUCKERS DIDNT LISTEN.MODS MAKE THIS SITE PRIVATE OTHERWISE IT WILL GET INVADED BY NORMIES FOIDS ETC.AND THEY WILL LARP AS BLACKPILLERS AND WILL BECOME MODS AND THEN WILL BAN EVERYONE WHO ISNT “WOKE“ AND FOIDS WILL LEARN ABOUT WHATS AN INCEL FEATURE AND WHAT NOT AND IT WILL GET BURNED INTO THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND AND YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH SOME FAILOS ANYMORE AND THEY WILL RAISE THEIR STANDARDS EVEN FURTHER

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, stamaster21, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Lol at her saying that CLO1 is exceptionally attractive and she thinks he would be considered exceptionally attractive to any woman he would approach IN REAL LIFE
She knows that tinder would disprove he is exceptionally attractive since he would get average results since foids don't recognize sub Chadlites as human on tinder.
She has to say he would have near flawless success IN REAL LIFE because he is the only one who can actually disprove this whereas if she claimed nearly every girl in general should find him exceptionally attractive then it could be instantly disproven by doing a tinder experiment with his pics
He was recommended by users here to get his ptosis fixed which may seem bizarre to her when her eyelid exposure is much more severe than his but she's not realizing that a white woman's expectations for her sexual partners eye area is this

View attachment 1948342

I wish she could spend a week in the body of an average - slightly above average white man (who isn't low sentience) to feel our pain of being utterly invisible
No hate aimed towards CLO1 in this post btw
No offense taken.

Truth be told, I have had what I think most here would consider good success with women, but rarely with the women I really want.

Even less success with online dating as you point out.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Can we do anything to get her video taken down? She's using our photos without our permission

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Aypo129 and nobodyspecial369
Can we do anything to get her video taken down? She's using our photos without our permission
What do u think we should do.If we message google inc. about it the only thing that would probably happen is that this site gets taken down.Why would they give a fuck?

The only solution is making this site private and hoping that this video doesnt get exponentially more popular over time

• +1
Reactions: CLO1
What do u think we should do.If we message google inc. about it the only thing that would probably happen is that this site gets taken down.Why would they give a fuck?

Well because using people's pictures without their permission is actually illegal so there's that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Well because using people's pictures without their permission is actually illegal so there's that
u can strike i think

This is because the incel.is tiktok got so big. Ironic women still reap all the benefits of all the looksmaxxing hardwork. LMFAO

Its posted in a public space.

Its not illegal for her to use it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
She is ugly as fuck

The Video already got another 15 thousand more views since I watched it the last time
Brutal

Does she read Thomas DOM posts?

//Thomas DOM

There's this whole wing of youtube now that's basically agreeing with all the premises of the blackpill, but inexplicably denying its conclusions. Her channel is basically saying "Yeah, looks are all that matters and dating is getting harder, but don't worry about your looks or aging." If you're going to disagree with the blackpill (which I do in some ways), you actually have to challenge the premises. You can't just say looks are super important but don't sweat it. If they're this important, then, yes, you should worry about it.
this

also just lol at peterson copers saying men are socialy inept because reasons , social ineptnesss comes from bad looks and negative self reasurence loop set up by your enviroment

very high IQ post bro

I watched that video

In the video she says shes not into black guys and is mostly attracted to white guys but nothing has worked out
mega blackpill LMAO

no way normie foid said that and then denyed the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 14262
WTF is her phenotype?

the most despicable combination of street sweeping dravidian and bantu negroid

utterly repulsive creature is trying to make normies invade the forum
She's Redbone, basically ugly rihanna.

This is because the incel.is tiktok got so big. Ironic women still reap all the benefits of all the looksmaxxing hardwork. LMFAO
incel.is tiktok? tell me more please.

JFL at how irrelevant greycels get included in this video and not my suicide attempt thread, brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
tf wrong with normis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I watched that video

In the video she says shes not into black guys and is mostly attracted to white guys but nothing has worked out
can you find me a timestap i need it for my sociology class

or a comment calling her out or some shit like literaly no one is

fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 14262
over for this forum

IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I TOLD YOU 3 WEEKS AGO THAT IT DOESNT TAKE LONG ANYMORE BUT YOU FUCKERS DIDNT LISTEN.MODS MAKE THIS SITE PRIVATE OTHERWISE IT WILL GET INVADED BY NORMIES FOIDS ETC.AND THEY WILL LARP AS BLACKPILLERS AND WILL BECOME MODS AND THEN WILL BAN EVERYONE WHO ISNT “WOKE“ AND FOIDS WILL LEARN ABOUT WHATS AN INCEL FEATURE AND WHAT NOT AND IT WILL GET BURNED INTO THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND AND YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH SOME FAILOS ANYMORE AND THEY WILL RAISE THEIR STANDARDS EVEN FURTHER
Nothing will happen lol. There's been tiktoks with several 10's of thousands of likes and this forum just carried on the way it is.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
this is the normie view of looks. it matters a fuck ton, but if you dont have them then you shouldn't worry or post on here. people who look normal can never understand the pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 14262
this is the normie view of looks. it matters a fuck ton, but if you dont have them then you shouldn't worry or post on here. people who look normal can never understand the pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920