JFL If these are not your daily meals

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
Breakfast: no breakfast for you face
Lunch: lettuce+tomato salad
Pre workout: an apple
-workout 1-
Post workout:
2 sweet potatoes + 4 eggs +protein shake
-workout 2-
Dinner: 300grams of broccoli + 300 grams of plain chicken


Fr, are you even trying?
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and balding17yomanletcel
I'm vegan
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 6305
Don't talk to me if you don't eat breakfest. Subhuman fuck.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Krezo and Deleted member 6305
Breakfast is for losers wtf
Stop eating bread your dumb fuck

tenor.gif
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dont forget Anavar sandwich to lower body fat levels
 
Breakfast is for losers wtf
Stop eating bread your dumb fuck
Suck my cock faggot while I have superior brain activity in the morning. Also who the fuck eats bread for breakfest? You must live in a shitty country that isn't Denmark.
 
Suck my cock faggot while I have superior brain activity in the morning. Also who the fuck eats bread for breakfest? You must live in a shitty country that isn't Denmark.
Ok fatty
 
its all about salmon eggs and red/pink meat. rest is bag of greens and some fruits. and most importantly coffe+pickled foods[once in a while]+cigs
 
Suck my cock faggot while I have superior brain activity in the morning. Also who the fuck eats bread for breakfest? You must live in a shitty country that isn't Denmark.
did u take the vaccine?
 
Why cancel out your entire breakfast just eat a small snack?
 
I've already had Corona so it's too late
@Tony
 

Similar threads

arlo_420
Replies
13
Views
153
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
fm30366
Replies
5
Views
35
fm30366
fm30366
T
Replies
2
Views
35
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
NW3Slayer
Replies
8
Views
99
Chadeep
Chadeep
kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
33
ENIGMAL
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top