Jfl if you don't look like this 2020

Go fuck yourself, you dumbass
I'm not putting down people here, i'm just here to black pill people. Unlike y'all who love to czll oithers "shitskin". You wouldn't stand a chance with a "shitskin" irl, you fuckind low iq, sale mauviette
I've knocked out a shit skin before so I guess that theory of yours is debunked shitskin cope

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
I can’t put into words how retarded this post is. These low IQ disgusting shitskins are nothing. Those mixed guys that get frothed over in France are ACTUALLY goodlooking North Africans like this guy
View attachment 527778

P.S he does live in France and is half egyptian half Algerian.
Yeah for real. Low IQ guyse here see mulatto chads with certain traits and think its certain traits that makes them good looking.
Its bones nigga.

I mean as an brown guy I am also gonna get perm, contacts lenses and a chain in the future but only after my bimax and implants, you cant niche max while you are boneless

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I've knocked out a shit skin before so I guess that theory of yours is debunked shitskin cope
I'm not a shitskin, idiot, pauvre idiot, en France en monte en l'air les idiots comme toi

I can’t put into words how retarded this post is. These low IQ disgusting shitskins are nothing. Those mixed guys that get frothed over in France are ACTUALLY goodlooking North Africans like this guy
View attachment 527778

P.S he does live in France and is half egyptian half Algerian.
And they linger more on to the white side what would you know

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Fucking retard just no
That's the reality of things, you fucking dumbass these guy are chad in 2020,stop coping fucking idiot, bluepilled low iq aryan worshiper

I'm not a shitskin, idiot, pauvre idiot, en France en monte en l'air les idiots comme toi
I don't care stop speaking French no one cares you're dumb the only girls you will get is the most retarded form of white girl aka Woah vicky oh and vicky pollard oh and lets not forget about those massively unattractive ass girls that you always see on shitty ethinc music on the adverts just pipe down ffs you're dumb dumb

Women would rather have a fat tall white man. Its sad but true.

Stop coping bro its sad.

Women would rather have a fat tall white man. Its sad but true.

Stop coping bro its sad.

You are literally the one coping, med have an high smv, especially the Maghrebi one

• +1
Reactions: doll and johncruz12345
Stfu bro, leave this thread, you are too low iq to understand this post
No no I don't understand this cope cause I'm not a retard I'm not trying to get low status whores with retarded iq you can stick with your low iq Woah vickys ima stick to the normal woman

@Mathafack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
No no I don't understand this cope cause I'm not a retard I'm not trying to get low status whores with retarded iq you can stick with your low iq Woah vickys ima stick to the normal woman
You don't have to act like a low iq but you need to thugmaxx too, add the thug look to your wardrobe and you can get a lot of girls, even the generic white girls love these guys, c'est un style de beau gosse ma gueule, wallah

Oh my days youre so fucking retarded
These guys are pure med half corsican half algerian, med guys have the highest smv in 2020 with mixed guys lik Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Shrek2OnDvD
You don't have to act like a low iq but you need to thugmaxx too, add the thug look to your wardrobe and you can get a lot of girls, even the generic white girls love these guys, c'est un style de beau gosse ma gueule, wallah
Ahhh that's what I'm saying to you generic white dumb girl is what I'm on about are you mad man that's what I'm telling you

These guys are pure med half corsican half algerian, med guys have the highest smv in 2020 with mixed guys lik Jeremy Meeks
Na link me there insta

Also don't give me that false satanic religion just another cover up for the true religion Christianity

Ahhh that's what I'm saying to you generic white dumb girl is what I'm on about are you mad man that's what I'm telling you
Keep coping, med smv is the highest in Europe

Attachments

• 110392307-288-k549553.jpg
    110392307-288-k549553.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
  • images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1484542068-ornella-fleury-et-mustapha-el-atrassi-width1024.jpg
    1484542068-ornella-fleury-et-mustapha-el-atrassi-width1024.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

Attachments

• images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 17
I mean that's what the average white girl look, anyway
Your so dumb then why what's the race with the hottest girls then come on then give me your aspect of perfect girl

Wallah, on vous bise de loin
Bro tbh. A lot of this race smv stuff depends on the country. Meds dont have high smv in my country.

In my country its probably Arab>Pakistani>White>Asian>Black>Indian

Your so dumb then why what's the race with the hottest girls then come on then give me your aspect of perfect girl
Speak proper english, you fucking low iq rat.
For me the best looking are the ones with tan skin, brunette, green eyes.
Stop calling me dumb, that's cringe
I intellectually mog you to death and it shows, you are unable to answer me without insulting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Bro tbh. A lot of this race smv stuff depends on the country. Meds dont have high smv in my country.

In my country its probably Arab>Pakistani>White>Asian>Black>Indian
Where do you live?

Speak proper english, you fucking low iq rat.
For me the best looking are the ones with tan skin, brunette, green eyes.
Stop calling me dumb, that's cringe
I intellectually mog you to death and it shows, you are unable to answer me without insulting
Oh so you do like white woman because they have perfect tan complexion what's wrong with med woman or black woman or Asian woman is it cause they don't have white features and don't have perfect eye colouring I mean fair enough it's kinda cool being white

Make sense, in western europe most guy who mog, are the one who thug Maxx
Thug maxxing isnt really legit in my country. Its usually just the rich arabs who get girls of all races. Also pakistani guys usually hang out with arabs cuz most are muslim so they share a religion and get secondary halo for hanging out with them.

Oh so you do like white woman because they have perfect tan complexion what's wrong with med woman or black woman or Asian woman is it cause they don't have white features and don't have perfect eye colouring I mean fair enough it's kinda cool being white
I live every fucking races tbh, i have a kind for every races, i don't discriminate.

funniest thread i've read in a while

Lmao, why the fuck do Arabs in Europe LARP as American negroes?

The is what real thugs look like:

/\ These niggas probably lost the virginity when they were 8.

Also don't give me that false satanic religion just another cover up for the true religion Christianity
Satanic religion?
Christianity:
God loves sacrifice and sacrifice himself
Blood cult( to get protected by blood)
Celebrate pagans holiday
Eat the body of their own God
Full of contradictions and inconsistencies
Make God look like a cucked bdsm fool
Don't have their own original text
Altered text by unknown writers

PS: i'm an atheist, and don't even believe in both of these desert fairytales, jfl. But tbh, Islam is still more based than cuckstianism.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Lmao, why the fuck do Arabs in Europe LARP as American negroes?

The is what real thugs look like:

/\ These niggas probably lost the virginity when they were 8.

go back to your medications dude you are just having a manic episode

Berber guys mog