JFL if you let your parents do your hair or clothes

framecel222

framecel222

towncel alt
Your haircut will look silly or stupid and unattractive, and your clothes will be a falio like making you look more fat

Also don't listen to your parents after they say the haircut the short haircut the barber gave you is good, it's not, go for the good haircuts that chads have that will fit you

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, LowTierNormie and Bennett
buzzcut = best haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1560
Zygos4Life
6 Inch Zygos Slayer

Joined Jul 17, 2019 Messages 1,178

Your haircut will look silly or stupid and unattractive, and your clothes will be a falio like making you look more fat

Also don't listen to your parents after they say the haircut the short haircut the barber gave you is good, it's not, go for the good haircuts that chads have that will fit you
my dad is blackpilled, i had a big robust skull since i was a kid, he always made me get a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
my dad is blackpilled, i had a big robust skull since i was a kid, he always made me get a buzzcut
so do i, but it doesn’t look good with my short lower third

>imagine being the person that your parents save money on so they have money for their other kids

i get to wear cringy 20€ shoes and 5€ big printed shirts

• So Sad
Reactions: Scarface

1560.jpg

actual content from @framecel222 that isn’t “didn’t read” or “not a pixel” shit’s crazy nigga

are you 8 ?
shit post kys, like who the fuck lets his parents do this for him ??

This might not be ideal for looksmaxxing but I bought myself a Wahl razor and hair cutting kit for like $25 CAD. And I first start with shaving my entire head with a #8 razor (1" hair length) and then I shave the sides and back with a #3 razor (3/8" length).
It's not the same effect as getting an expensive Chad fade fuckboy haircut from a real barber. But it saves me a ton of money and I have had compliments from Asian women and even some white women on my hair.

1" hair length is too short for a Chad fuckboy cut. But it seems to work decently enough. I am trying to find a reasonably priced 1 1/2" or 2" hair comb guard so that I can have a longer haircut. I shaved the top of my head down to 1" length July 5th. And I first dated the chink gf July 30th. 25 days hair growth. So my hair length at the time was probably less than 1 1/2" at the time. Maybe 1 3/8". She said that she liked my hair. And on July 12th (one week growth from my 1" hair cut) the Filipina single mom liked my hair.

I cut my back and sides down to 5/8" (#5 guard) July 11th. The Filipina single mom liked that.

I cut my back and sides down to 3/8" (#3 guard) July 23rd. When I saw the chink, I had 1 week growth from there. So my hair on the sides and back was probably still less than 1/2" then.

#8 razor (1" hair length) is on the short side. But the plus side is that it's been 8 weeks and counting and I haven't had to cut the hair on the top of my head ever again.

I like to cut the sides and back every now and then to keep it short. And the sideburns too. There is no point in Chad even bothering with the fuckboy hair cut anyways. If Chad just used a #8 razor on the top and #3 on the sides and back and then he touched up the sides, back and sideburns every now and then, he'd be golden. It's those of us who are't Chad who COPE with haircuts.

The typical Chad fuckboy probably wastes a lot of money going to the barber. And needlessly too.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod
not a word