JFL if you think you're an incel because you're ugly

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
If you're at least a 5/10 or above, and you're an incel, and you think it's because you're ugly, you're coping.

If you're average, ie. human looking, your problem isn't looks. It's your shitty, pathetic, beta mindset. The vast majority of incels become uber-autistic whenever they make eye contact with a hot foid, never mind talk to one. Everytime you're in school, work, the gym, wherever, and a foid is near you, you're INSTANTLY worried about how you stand, how you sit, how you talk, how you look, how you lightly squint, and how you tense your jaw to increase your rating by 0.13 just on the odd chance that she looks at you, so that you can fucking impress her and hope to dear god she doesn't think you're inadequate. The very definition of beta. You can roast and hate on foids on here, or Lookism or Incels.me all you want, but truth be told, if you talk to one in person, you sound like you have 10 extra chromosomes. This is because all you can think about is being adequate for her and impressing her so that with God's divine blessing she might actually giggle at that shit joke you're about to make.

Stop complimenting them, stop trying to make them laugh, stop trying to look good for them, stop trying to do anything FOR them. Anything you do should be done for yourself, or for someone you care about. Figure out what you want to do in life, and chase that. It can even be looksmaxing. Just stop doing shit for fucking foids, do it for yourself. When you grasp this concept, you will naturally not only improve the quality of your life, but also smash more foids.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami, ´´´´´´´´, SOS-Sonic and 28 others
high iq

• +1
Reactions: UncDami, diggbicc, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Einstein level iq post, once you stop giving a fuck about what randoms think of you and just focus on trying to be the best version of yourself everything changes for the better

• +1
Reactions: UncDami, Future Arablite, mojopin and 2 others
If you're at least a 5/10 or above, and you're an incel, and you think it's because you're ugly, you're coping.

If you're average, ie. human looking, your problem isn't looks. It's your shitty, pathetic, beta mindset. The vast majority of incels become uber-autistic whenever they make eye contact with a hot foid, never mind talk to one. Everytime you're in school, work, the gym, wherever, and a foid is near you, you're INSTANTLY worried about how you stand, how you sit, how you talk, how you look, how you lightly squint, and how you tense your jaw to increase your rating by 0.13 just on the odd chance that she looks at you, so that you can fucking impress her and hope to dear god she doesn't think you're inadequate. The very definition of beta. You can roast and hate on foids on here, or Lookism or Incels.me all you want, but truth be told, if you talk to one in person, you sound like you have 10 extra chromosomes. This is because all you can think about is being adequate for her and impressing her so that with God's divine blessing she might actually giggle at that shit joke you're about to make.

Stop complimenting them, stop trying to make them laugh, stop trying to look good for them, stop trying to do anything FOR them. Anything you do should be done for yourself, or for someone you care about. Figure out what you want to do in life, and chase that. It can even be looksmaxing. Just stop doing shit for fucking foids, do it for yourself. When you grasp this concept, you will naturally not only improve the quality of your life, but also smash more foids.
ive tried explaining this to average guys EVERYWHERE, foids can tell if youre trying to impress them, its an instant turn off

• +1
Reactions: UncDami, diggbicc, Michael Myers and 2 others
ANON KUN

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Extra Chromosome and spark
2MstAzl.gif

Just rename your tag to BluePill and you are good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Ritalincel, 11gaijin and 2 others
I read the title and instantly thought, "Fuck, OP is another one of those giga coping retards?" And then I read the first line. You are absolutely correct, those average-looking faggots who claim incel-status because they don't have females jumping on their cocks like Chad does and aren't willing to put in the effort to get a partner because Chad has it easy, need to kill themselves. They get on my nerves. Try being actually ugly, in other words, sub 3. Fucking faggots piss me off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
2MstAzl.gif

Just rename your tag to BluePill and you are good to go.

JFL OkCupid statistics. Megacope. I, like many others have seen plenty of average or below average guys with average or above average foids. A lot of the time this is status, money, etc. but a lot of the time it's also mindset. Also, having a beta mindset can literally work against you as well if you're attractive or have attractive traits. A good friend of mine is mega statusmaxxed. He goes clubbing with a big group with many different people every single weekend. He's a 5 or 6/10, and a super normie too, and he's still a virgin. But guess what? Half the time I'm with him, he's crying about foids and how he's a virgin. Getting laid is literally his only goal in life at the moment.

Just stop coping lol.

Don't do any of that autistic stuff, just have zero social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Don't do any of that autistic stuff, just have zero social skills.

Social skills will naturally improve if you are a productive person. Like your body, your entire life is connected. One thing goes well, other things will start going well. One thing goes shit, other things will start going shit as well. Obviously I don't know anything about your specific situation, but so many incels are fucking rotting in their own filth. Literally DO SOMETHING and your life will instantly improve. If your life improves, your social skills will improve.

Regarding social skills in particular, no better cure for it than a full time, social job. Literally retail, even McDonald's. There's no excuse to have weak social skills in today's world, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
JFL if you think that you will get a gf through you being 'confident', 'alpha' or whatever. That's a BS redpill cope with no basis in real life.

The only type of behavior that will get you some results is being low inhib, dark triad, loud, obnoxious, agressive asshole. Being legit psychopath/sociopath is ideal tbh. Now this is only if you pass the minimum looks threshold ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Ropemaxing, 11gaijin and 2 others
I, like many others have seen plenty of average or below average guys with average or above average foids
Chad anecdotal evidence vs Virgin accurate statistics.

JFL if you think that you will get a gf through you being 'confident', 'alpha' or whatever. That's a BS redpill cope with no basis in real life.

The only type of behavior that will get you some results is being low inhib, dark triad, loud, obnoxious, agressive asshole. Being legit psychopath/sociopath is ideal tbh. Now this is only if you pass the minimum looks threshold ofc.

Can't tell if bait or not, ngl

How do you entertain a woman for longer than 5 minutes without sounding like a needy Woody Allen type? I think make a solid first impression , but the week after I am ignored.

Pretty much true

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr
Chad anecdotal evidence vs Virgin accurate statistics.

I can link you 10 cherry picked studies/statistics proving me right as well if you'd like. It won't change the brutal fact that if you're human looking your pathetic beta brain is what's keeping you an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

THIS. be a man. And for fuck sake have some self esteem guys you're too hard on yourselves. I used to be like this too I'm sure most of us were at some age, but it's a matter of mindset. Quit worrying about what they think and just do what you wanna do. You wanna cross your legs when you sit? Do it. You wanna slouch? Do it.

Incels will say they have a charming personality, but then on further investigation they say they don't talk to any women. How are you supposed to be charming and funny when you can't even look a girl in the eyes. Go to the gym and get some fuckin self esteem
I can link you 10 cherry picked studies/statistics proving me right as well if you'd like. It won't change the brutal fact that if you're human looking your pathetic beta brain is what's keeping you an incel.
Ogre for David duchovney cels :feelshehe::feelstastyman::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 470, hybriderr and 1 other person
THIS. be a man. And for fuck sake have some self esteem guys you're too hard on yourselves. I used to be like this too I'm sure most of us were at some age, but it's a matter of mindset. Quit worrying about what they think and just do what you wanna do. You wanna cross your legs when you sit? Do it. You wanna slouch? Do it.

Incels will say they have a charming personality, but then on further investigation they say they don't talk to any women. How are you supposed to be charming and funny when you can't even look a girl in the eyes. Go to the gym and get some fuckin self esteem

Charming personality when all they do is criticize someone else's looks by hiding behind anonymity on the internet. Calling girls bitches and sluts and expecting them to be "virgins" for when a miracle happens and they get to date a girl.

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr and Nibba
Charming personality when all they do is criticize someone else's looks by hiding behind anonymity on the internet. Calling girls bitches and sluts and expecting them to be "virgins" for when a miracle happens and they get to date a girl.
Lmao constantly bitching like a girl taking it in the ass but refusing to change anything because it's "cope"

Then they get upset and try to ruin others' self worth despite hiding behind a blank profile pic and hurling generic insults

• +1

Light lifefuel tbh ngl

• +1
What is it with the bluepills on this forum ?
Ofc it's all about looks.
I don't act different around women, I'm just invisible to them.
I'm sure if I was chad I would get IOI every time I leave the house.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Extra Chromosome, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
What is it with the bluepills on this forum ?
Ofc it's all about looks.
I don't act different around women, I'm just invisible to them.
I'm sure if I was chad I would get IOI every time I leave the house.

The thing is YOU'RE NOT.
And you need to stop being delusional and work with what you have. That's what so many of you don't understand. You have this idea of "ascending" thinking you'll turn into some slayer or super model. You won't. Your genetics already decided how you'll look.

• +1
Reactions: Evil Genius and Nibba
I don't act different around women, I'm just invisible to them
You said you're too shy to talk to women even if they approach your group. I swear this shit writes itself @JustChris

You said you're too shy to talk to women even if they approach your group. I swear this shit writes itself @JustChris
well yea once i talk to them im different. But I don't try to change the way I stand or anything just to look good to them
The thing is YOU'RE NOT.
And you need to stop being delusional and work with what you have. That's what so many of you don't understand. You have this idea of "ascending" thinking you'll turn into some slayer or super model. You won't. Your genetics already decided how you'll look.
I'll move to asia. I will ascend there.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
well yea once i talk to them im different. But I don't try to change the way I stand or anything just to look good to them

I'll move to asia. I will ascend there.
Well yeah that's part of the problem my guy. Have you thought about therapy? Trust me women are pretty kind actually. If you start talking to them they're ALWAYS friendly believe it or not

Well yeah that's part of the problem my guy. Have you thought about therapy? Trust me women are pretty kind actually. If you start talking to them they're ALWAYS friendly believe it or not
lol you are clearly goodlooking if you they are always kind to you.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Evil Genius
Just don't give af theory.

I am really good in doing this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr and Deleted member 470
lol you are clearly goodlooking if you they are always kind to you.
Looks have nothing to do with it. Women treat pretty much everyone the same on the surface. Obviously if you're gl they'll be more accepting to ADVANCES but just conversation is different

Looks have nothing to do with it. Women treat pretty much everyone the same on the surface. Obviously if you're gl they'll be more accepting to ADVANCES but just conversation is different
What's the point in having a normal conversation with them ?
They are all super shallow, you can't talk about any intelligent topic with them.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
They are all super shallow, you can't talk about any intelligent topic with them.
Eastern women are even worse in that regard

If you're in classes with them you can. Some girls are actually very intelligent in math and sciences. Yes they're shallow but there are a few smart ones

Eastern women are even worse in that regard
all women are like that.
I just want a cute asian foid that is nice to me and fucks me.
If you're in classes with them you can. Some girls are actually very intelligent in math and sciences. Yes they're shallow but there are a few smart ones
the smart ones are rare and often ugly or snobby.

all women are like that.
I meant Arab women. Asian women are ugly as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Future Arablite and Nibba
all women are like that.

the smart ones are rare and often ugly or snobby.

So you're average looking and want smart intelligent women who look like supermodels?

You need therapy dude.

Trust me women are pretty kind actually. If you start talking to them they're ALWAYS friendly believe it or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Never_Began, Evil Genius and 5 others
So you're average looking and want smart intelligent women who look like supermodels?

You need therapy dude.
well i don't need a topmodel.
I just want a woman that doesn't look like a garbage can or a landwhale.
I would be more than fine with a 4/10.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Extra Chromosome
I just want a gf that isn't fat and at least a 4.5/10 facially.

But that is too much, also I don't interact with women enough to worship them, last time I had a female friend I teased her and got her nudes within a few weeks without me needing to ask, I fucked it up but learned from it, and since I haven't gotten close enough to any females to get sex.

OHHHHH CMMOOONNNN NOOOOWWWWW, LIKE COME THE FUCK ONNNNNNNNN
You should just go full on sandnigger and bite his face off. Hamid vs Kyle, battle of the titans.