JFL if you think you're an incel because you're ugly

Victim blaming bluepill bullshit. Not new btw.

More victim blaming bullshit.
Oh man the fuck up dude. Incels arent fucking victims stop feeling sorry for yourselves

mentalcel times 1000, you're way too gl to have this many issues with girls
Girls just have super high standards these days because of tinder and shit.
Good picture huh?
I always wonder how you manage to take all these good pics, I can never get the lighting right.

Low T thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44, Extra Chromosome and Evil Genius
Can i send you my pics idk if im like a 5 psl.

JFL, sometimes women send you nudes just for validation. "HERES MY NUDE BODY! THE ONE YOU WILL NEVER FUCK!!!!! NOW TELL ME HOW NICE MY FAT ASS LOOKS! TEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE"

This ^ Back when I was a beta, I was at this girl’s house, she was 15, and we were in her bed together. She was on her phone looking at Snapchat texts from a shitton of guys. All of them were asking for nudes in the first few lines of talking to her and she was sending various saved ones she had to all of them.

Some foids really do shit like that. Nudes are bad anyway. That shit isn’t even hot or stimulating just boring.

shit like that
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck

I'M GONNA GO UNINSTALL. THANKS BRAH
GONNA GO OUT AND CLAIM BITCHES OGRE STYLE

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
BluePill is going strong here , jfl at this confidence cope alpha mindset OP

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Extra Chromosome
Oh man the fuck up dude. Incels arent fucking victims stop feeling sorry for yourselves
Red herring logical fallacy.
This is about facts and not how we feel.
Girls just have super high standards these days because of tinder and shit.

I always wonder how you manage to take all these good pics, I can never get the lighting right.
A thread made by icecutter linked to another forum says this is you.
AXoqPUd

No comment.
I'M GONNA GO UNINSTALL. THANKS BRAH
GONNA GO OUT AND CLAIM BITCHES OGRE STYLE
Uninstall what?

Last edited:
That was literally your argument and I addressed it. You said "we're victims" and I said "no you aren't victims man up". Don't really know how much more straight forward I can be
"Man up" is victim blaming.
Ugliness causes inceldom, anything personality wise goes into the trash without having at least a bit of attractiveness (proven by research).

"Man up" is victim blaming.
Ugliness causes inceldom, anything personality wise goes into the trash without having at least a bit of attractiveness (proven by research).

Correct. However, even below average guys, who would be considered "slightly ugly" or "unattractive" can greatly benefit from the mindsetpill. Calling this post bluepill or pua alpha confidence shit is a pretty typical incel beta cope, ngl, considering it isn't even that.

:what: x100

That was literally your argument and I addressed it. You said "we're victims" and I said "no you aren't victims man up". Don't really know how much more straight forward I can be

Ignore that he's shitposting
Red herring logical fallacy.
This is about facts and not how we feel.

A thread made by icecutter linked to another forum says this is you.
View attachment 5045
No comment.

Uninstall what?

Uninstall was an incel that followed this advice he approached over 800 girls almost @ 1000

Impressive levels of cope. Haven't seen this kind of cope since catfishman debating his move in a chess game against a 7 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
pua = numales

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Never_Began and spark
gay post but I agree lookism is cancer

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Impressive levels of cope. Haven't seen this kind of cope since catfishman debating his move in a chess game against a 7 year old.

You can call it cope all you want, but that’s the only thing you CAN do. You can’t argue against it or disprove it because it’s fact. But keep calling it cope bro, it’s okay.

Nah bro, everything is cope. Nothing works, might as well ldar.
Yeah you're right might as well just not try to better myself

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
You realised that too late.
It’s not exactly coping if it works. Eating all those anti nutrients are getting to your brain that’s already in sub par condition from your ethnic genes.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba